LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

The Complain About Men Thread

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
lauts
lauts | 24-01-2005 03:12
I am so upset because there's this guys I like but he seems to loathe me! (well i'm exaggerating) But he's always turning away from me... And the other day me and my classmates were talking about guys/girls and stuff, and he said like 45 million times that he likes blonde girls, and as i'm a brunette... Gosh I got so pissed ... not like jealous, but because i got it at 1st time. Oh I hate guys so much. I don't know what's so special bout them. Though can't live without them
51 to 75 of 216 comments
page 3 of 9
jmac_lover
jmac_lover | 18-03-2005 03:09
dang, sounds like u have been having fun...

(SARCASM!!!!)

so,yeah, im sorry...

im too stupid with guys, and im not having the best luck with this one guy i really like, so i cant really help, im sorry...
jmac_lover
jmac_lover | 18-03-2005 03:25
this is the complain about men thread, so i can complain ALLL i want, RIGHT!?

zandragrrl
zandragrrl | 18-03-2005 04:38
Argh is all I can say now. There's like 80% chance that one of my sort-of guy friends has a crush on me, and based on what he's said in his emails the guy I like likes me too. He implied that they're arguing over me or something. Problem is, I have no clue how to handle it. And the one I really like everyone says I would look perfect with, and I can tell he's a lil smitten by me. I just don't know what to do next...any advice 4 me?
jmac_lover
jmac_lover | 19-03-2005 02:30
im going thru the same thing, hey, PM Pandora, she is the best at this stuff
SweetSare
SweetSare | 19-03-2005 02:56
men... hrmm where to start with men... hrmm... you can't live with them and you can't live without em? or...

50% of men go to heaven cos if they all went there it would be hell... hehe thats kinda mean... i actually love men
jmac_lover
jmac_lover | 19-03-2005 02:58
if u didn't id be kinda scared....

*offtopic*speaking of that devil emoticon, my friend said her number is 333 cuz she is only half devil, WRONG!!!!!!*offtopic*
FlunkiCootibutt
FlunkiCootibutt | 20-03-2005 19:33
I seriously need help! I think ive got a crush on my ex agen! But ive already bin out wit him!!! Wot do i do? I cant go bak out wit him agen itd b 2 weird!!! HELP!!!
I_DARE_YOU
I_DARE_YOU | 20-03-2005 19:47
hmmm i am happy with my boyfriend and he is absalutely perfect to me...

BUT
...its the old guys who are like 40
and all fat and hairy who stare at you when your out places
and hit on you and offer to buy you stuff and who are all creepy....
and ugghhhh....
theyre friggin old and should stick to people their own age...
some of them are old enough to be my dad...

and its the other ones who while you are walking somewhere
(even w/ your bf sometimes)
honk and beep and yell out the window and scare the crap outta you....
and think you like it gawd.

its not all men i hate...its the ones like that^^^
sluntrock
sluntrock | 21-03-2005 13:29
most guys are just wa**ers
n c***s
lol
but y dont you just ask him then ull no
>
Dagor
Dagor | 21-03-2005 13:32
If all men would turn gay you girls wouldn't be having so much trouble with them anymore and the world would be a much happier place

I'm not complaining about them
zandragrrl
zandragrrl | 21-03-2005 21:31
The guy I liked for like 2 months likes one of my friends. She doesn't like him back but I'm still really sad...I can't believe I didn't notice he liked her!!
batmanpinkypunk
batmanpinkypunk | 21-03-2005 21:34
If all men would turn gay you girls wouldn't be having so much trouble with them anymore and the world would be a much happier place

that would just be hot.
zandragrrl
zandragrrl | 21-03-2005 21:36

That would make things so much easier! Of course then all women would have to be lesbians and it would get kinda messed up...
I_DARE_YOU
I_DARE_YOU | 21-03-2005 22:03
it would suck if all men turned gay.

only the fat old hairy 40 year old ones who try and pick up on teenagers should turn gay. those are the ones that piss me off.

i would cry if my boyfriend turned gay : (
Dagor
Dagor | 21-03-2005 23:47
I knew tara would like the ideas ... tons of guys kissing each other

anyway, what will it be? If you don't want them to become gay, that stop complaining about them ... hehe
Pandora
Pandora | 21-03-2005 23:50
haha, men are just as bad as women.. complaining doesn't change anything

rockon
tabitha
jmac_lover
jmac_lover | 22-03-2005 04:08
well, complaining makes me feel better...!!!

which i wanna do, cuz the guy i like is being a jack(butt)
Playmate01
Playmate01 | 22-03-2005 04:10
Men are sooo obvious when they flirt. It like comes flying out and hits you in the head.
Oh sorry was i meant to be impressed.

But indeed he did when he stared into my eyes for about 10 secs before we both realised my boyfriend was watching us.

I wish u were mine.
jmac_lover
jmac_lover | 22-03-2005 04:14
ok, this guy i like(D) is pi**ing me off, SERIOUSLY!!!

he flirts with me everyday for like a month...

then, he tells me that he likes someone else!!!!!!!!!!! i was like (for being stupid in thinking that ANYONE would possibly like me) and like sumone please me!!!please!!
I_DARE_YOU
I_DARE_YOU | 22-03-2005 04:27
i am only complaing about the fat bastards who hit on people less than 1/2 their ages. they deserve to rot...in hell.

* offtopic :
one time my dad got in a fight with someone, because i was like 13 and this gross guy was like staring at me w/ his mouth open... and when my dad told him to please knock it off....he didnt. bad move. cause my dad has a bad temper, and protective instinct. someone had to break them up. it was scary. my dad says he still wished he would have killed the mofo when he had the chance. hmmm...family memories.
jmac_lover
jmac_lover | 22-03-2005 04:29
coool...

musta been fun(watching papa bear protect his cubs) and scary(worrying that ur dad would get hurt)
Playmate01
Playmate01 | 22-03-2005 04:32
* offtopic :
^^ try having ur whole extended family like that and go out for a nite....yeah really fun
jmac_lover
jmac_lover | 22-03-2005 04:32
sarcasm, playmate?
jmac_lover
jmac_lover | 22-03-2005 04:40
guess so..
lauts
lauts | 31-03-2005 22:30
I'm not gonna complain this time, I just wanna say that I feel so bad for that certain guy cos he's in love with a girl that has a boyfriend, and he's like so sad and broken, but on the other side it's nice (I'm not that mean okay?) cos now he knows what it is like...
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: