LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

The Complain About Men Thread

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
lauts
lauts | 24-01-2005 03:12
I am so upset because there's this guys I like but he seems to loathe me! (well i'm exaggerating) But he's always turning away from me... And the other day me and my classmates were talking about guys/girls and stuff, and he said like 45 million times that he likes blonde girls, and as i'm a brunette... Gosh I got so pissed ... not like jealous, but because i got it at 1st time. Oh I hate guys so much. I don't know what's so special bout them. Though can't live without them
26 to 50 of 216 comments
page 2 of 9
lauts
lauts | 16-03-2005 02:45
We don't judge the whole sex, we just complain about some guys that just make us suffer... a lot *cries*
Playmate01
Playmate01 | 16-03-2005 02:48
there was a point i was beginning to believe i had a sign on my forehead saying
: wanted :
Goregous Guy
Shit Personality
Shit Loyalty
And well just plain shit.

But hey there are some out there. believe me i never thought id have a guy look at me again. boy was i wrong.
zandragrrl
zandragrrl | 16-03-2005 02:49
Don't even get me started on some of the guys I know. There's this one boy in my grade that annoys the hell out of me (burping in my face, shoving me...) he is the most annoying person I know.

And then there's the guy i have a huge crush on and I'm like 80% sure he likes me back, but I don't know what to do about it. And obviously he doesn't either...
Playmate01
Playmate01 | 16-03-2005 02:51
* offtopic :
i remember u!! arent u really young?
zandragrrl
zandragrrl | 16-03-2005 02:57
* offtopic :
I just turned 13 so I could be classified as "young"....did you mean me?
kun
kun | 16-03-2005 03:00
let's not generalize ok, not all of us are that f*cked up
zandragrrl
zandragrrl | 16-03-2005 03:02
i'm sorry i tend to generalize things...most guys I know are pretty awesome, there's just certain ones that get on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love guys!
Dj_Sirius
Dj_Sirius | 16-03-2005 03:14
you're 13?!?!?!?! and you're worrying about guys already?.... ohhh man, when i was your age i was still playing my Nintendo... in fact, i decided not too care about girls anymore, cuz i just got dumped... so after being all depressed and sh*t i decided that it's not worth it, i still have a lot of time to look for that special someone, for now i'm just gonna chill and enjoy life

* offtopic :
i'm not saying that i'm old or anything, i mean... im just 19, but it is 6 years more than 13
zandragrrl
zandragrrl | 16-03-2005 03:26
lol I still play Nintendo sometimes...good times. Sometimes I get fed up with the guys I know, but I have some cool guy friends so it balances out I guess.

* offtopic :
Yeah, I'm thirteen. Some people think I'm older than I am after reading the lyrics and poetry I write though.
LPisnumber1
LPisnumber1 | 16-03-2005 03:44
what, DJ?

im 13 and im having the SAME problem, im about 99.9% sure that a guy that i REALLY like, likes me, but im like .0% unsure!
Dj_Sirius
Dj_Sirius | 16-03-2005 03:45
Actually, it doesn't matter how old you are... as i said before, just chill and enjoy life as it comes

* offtopic :
I think it's great that you write poetry ans stuff!
zandragrrl
zandragrrl | 16-03-2005 03:45
* offtopic :
thanks, I love writing! I actually want to be a writer when I'm earlier.
zandragrrl
zandragrrl | 16-03-2005 03:46
*older lol
LPisnumber1
LPisnumber1 | 16-03-2005 03:46
ppl dont understand how much i like this guy, until they read this one poem i wrote about him, and now they're all like 'oooooh, ok, now i get it!'

but ppl can look at me and think im older...

like everyone says that i look like im like 16...

its cool, cuz the guy i like thinks that im his age!! hahaLOL!
jmac_lover
jmac_lover | 16-03-2005 03:50
dang, im getting REALLY good at destroying ppl's threads
jmac_lover
jmac_lover | 16-03-2005 03:51
o sorry, im LPisnumber1, i had to have names for both of my fave musicians
Dj_Sirius
Dj_Sirius | 16-03-2005 03:54
im sorry, but i just think that 13 is way too young to start worrying about having a bf/gf

You should be hanging out with your friends, once you hit my age, everything goes bananas, cuz everybody goes different directions to study College... it sucks ... but i won't talk about it now
jmac_lover
jmac_lover | 16-03-2005 03:54
go ahead, maybe if i focus on this thread, it will get Htd1 off my back!
jmac_lover
jmac_lover | 16-03-2005 04:29
or not
Dj_Sirius
Dj_Sirius | 16-03-2005 04:54
>
jmac_lover
jmac_lover | 16-03-2005 04:55
sorry, im killing the threads
darkoblivion
darkoblivion | 17-03-2005 22:23
omg.
whats with men and being all weird when you say "i love you"??
i didn't mean for him to freakin infer that i was into him as more than a friend.
i didnt even imply it. why cant friends that are opposite sexes say i love you? i mean don't you love your friends? don't you?!?!?!
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 17-03-2005 22:25
pfff, girls say that to me who are just friends and i dont think anything of it more then you just cool with me as a friend.
darkoblivion
darkoblivion | 18-03-2005 00:14
blah i wish he were liek you mikey...=P...
Princess_ceci
Princess_ceci | 18-03-2005 03:03
well this may take ages but here we go.......

there was this guy that i just hooked up with cos he was hot n nice and stuff then he started to like me lots and i started to like him lots so we went out, then he cheated on me with his ex missus cos she told him she might be pregnant, and then he got back together with her and i was REALLY upset but i had to pretend to like her and everything just so i could still talk to his family and stuff and while he was with her he told that he still loved me and stuff so then i still liked him heaps and he told me the reason why he broke up with me so it was all ok but he stayed with her. then she cheated on him and he broke up with her, and i rang him to ask him for a friends number and he told me what had happened i talked to him on the fone for 3 hours and we gonna see eachother the next day then he had to do something else so i made plans with a friend of mine that his family really hates (biggest mistake of my life) and she wasnt even really a friend but i just really needed to get out of my house, and this this guy's sister saw me and then went and told his mum i was with her and i rang him the next day and i heard hid mum say i wasnt worth it if i was talking to the other girl, so now im really sad and i still like him and he has a new girlfriend and it sucks
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: