LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

What Concerts Are You Going To?

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
generik_drummer
generik_drummer | 13-04-2003 01:23
I went to a concert last Tuesday night it was the Civic Tour- New Found Glory and Good Charlotte Headlined; Diasasters and Less Than Jake opened. It was awesome, except Good Charlotte sucked live, that's okay I went for NFG anyways...my favorite band!

I'm going to the 'Try Shut Me Up' Tour with Avril Lavigne headlining; Simple Plan, Gob, and Swollen Members are opening. That concert is in 8 days, April 20th...can't wait!

What concerts are you goin to?!?!?
751 to 768 of 768 comments
page 31 of 31
missulikecrazy
missulikecrazy | 28-12-2017 19:24
They're a really good band, haha. So much fun!
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 19-01-2018 16:33
Bought tickets for Matt And Kim as well!
alanisgirl2018
alanisgirl2018 | 09-03-2018 21:03
I wanna go see Alanis Morissette in concert again when she comes to the Ford Center in Evansville, Indiana and I also wanna go see Celine Dion in concert again at the Caesars Palace Colosseum in Las Vegas, Nevada.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 18-05-2018 15:55
Haven't posted in here in a while - I went to Day 1 of Shaky Knees festival in Atlanta. Jimmy Eat World, Franz Ferdinand, and Japandroids were all great. Jack White, not so much.

Coming up I have:
- Warped Tour (Simple Plan, Four Year Strong, The Used, State Champs, We The Kings, Real Friends, Mayday Parade, , etc.)
- Foster the People
- 30 Seconds to Mars / WALK THE MOON
- Owl City
- Foo Fighters
- Lost Lake Music Festival (Imagine Dragons, Jimmy Eat World, Third Eye Blind, Ra Ra Riot, Colony House, St. Lucia, etc.)

Still deciding on Death Cab For Cutie and Goo Goo Dolls. Guess I have a lot to look forward to!
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 22-08-2018 22:17
Lost Lake Music Festival was canceled, sadly. Have Owl City and Foo Fighters coming up in October.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 03-10-2018 21:52
Oh no Kaleb! Did a car crash in the lake? No artist should have cancelled their venue, except those who were close to the lake. (RIP Viola Beach)

Les 'Tit Nassels on November 9? Really?

Sorry, but that's a Friday and I have things to do - and it'll be too late for me since I wanted a date for late October (21 to 31). Also, I have seen them live once or twice and the place they'll go live is one I've already been, so that's no surprise to me. (Did not say I did not like them)

I decided to cancel the booking for that November 9 (Friday), once and for all.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 05-10-2018 13:26
No a car didn't crash into the lake, I think it was cancelled due to low ticket sales.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 05-11-2018 12:18
My confirmed upcoming concerts are The All-American Rejects later this month, and Andrew McMahon in January. I also have a friend who is a bassist in a pop punk band, and am hoping to make it to one of her shows coming up.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 26-11-2018 20:46
I did make it to one of her shows! Her band's name is called "As For Me". The Story So Far coming up this week.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 09-01-2019 02:33
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 15-02-2019 02:34
Saw Poppy last night, with The Pauses as the opening act. For those not in the know, Poppy is a rather strange YouTube presence/singer. The show was certainly unlike any show I've been to - it had its ups and downs, but was overall a lot of fun, I thought. Was also only the second concert I've been to alone (though it was the first standing room concert I went to alone).
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 27-02-2019 18:53
I'll be going to Day 1 of Innings Festival this weekend to see Guster, Blues Traveler, Grouplove, Cake, Sheryl Crow, and Incubus.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 04-03-2019 00:17
That's a good bunch, Kaleb! Blues Traveler would be especially great live, I feel. John Popper's an unappreciated talent.
--------
I saw Sabrina Carpenter live for the first time at Universal last night, who happens to be one of my favorite pop singers despite not listening to a lot of her type of music. She put on a phenomenal show and her voice is just as good live as in the studio.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 06-03-2019 23:03
Blues Traveler was actually the band we kind of skipped, unfortunately. Some of their stuff has been coming up on my spotify daily mix though and I do think I like them. What are your favorite songs by them? I only really know "Run Around". Music festivals can be tough, all the bands I listed played back to back and I like all of them, but you have to take a break and eat sometime, haha. Guster and Incubus were my favorites of the night.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 11-03-2019 15:47
Going to a free show by Bad Suns on Wednesday.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 25-05-2019 20:46
Agh, I only just now saw your post, Kaleb! I don't know many Blues Traveler songs either - I believe I just know "Run-Around", "Hook", and "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly". All are from their Four album, which I own - I should listen to the rest of it sometime! Also, I've listened to some songs from their 2015 album, but they weren't that great (the album has some really odd collaboration choices....everyone from Bowling for Soup to Hanson to 3OH!3). Oh yeah, and mad props for being able to get through music festivals! I don't think I've ever been to one and they seem pretty grueling; probably not for me.

Anyway, tonight I'm going to see Joe Jackson live! Really looking forward to this, as he's one of my favorite new wave artists.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 29-05-2019 21:01
I might have to check those out, haha. I feel like Bowling for Soup, Hanson, and 30h3 are like 3 of my guilty pleasure bands. Coming up for me I have train and Goo goo dolls, anberlin, third eye blind and Jimmy Eat World and ra ra riot, angels and airwaves, and Breaking Benjamin and chevelle and 3 days grace.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-02-2023 02:38
Might be seeing Dave Matthews Band in June at Darien Lake Amphitheater!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: