bligeblob | 07-11-2004 18:25
any to introduce? thanks!
1 to 25 of 273 comments
page 1 of 11
fatexfellxshort
fatexfellxshort | 08-11-2004 01:22
Oh, oh!! I do!!! **Raises hand**

"If you don't speak your thoughts, they can't be turned around"- Allister

"If I could I would shrink myself, sink through your skin to your blood cells, remove whatever makes you hurt but I am to weak to be your cure"- Brand New

"I'll grow old, start acting my age. Be a brand new day, in a life that you hate..."-Brand New

"Alone at last together in a photograph. Our eyes are always open, devoted to perfection through silence."-Finch

"Stayed in touch, and stood behind. Gave you space while you invaded mine."-Hot Red Circuit

"Give me space so you can drown in this with me."-Something Corporate

"Don't forget I'll hold your hand, watch the night sky fading red"-Something Corporate

"You can sleep in your own bed tonight, I hope for your sake you don't wake up as broken as I am."-Starting Line

"For lack of better words to say, all I said was goodnight."-Starting Line

"Take a look around, you could have anyone, so leave undeserving him."-Starting Line

"Best friend means I pulled the trigger."-Taking Back Sunday

"Exhale, another wasted breath.. again I go unnoticed..."-Dashboard Confessional

"The hardest things to say are the words that mean the most. So I'll bite my tongue til it bleeds and I doubt you'll even know."-Bayside

"So take this razor sign your name across my wrists so everyone will know who left me like this."-Bayside

"When did your eyes begin to look fake, I hope you're as happy as you're pretending."-Dashboard Confessional

"My bags packed, im ready to go nothings ever hurt so much for me than to let you go"-The Early November

"Pictures fade away, but memory's forever."-NFG

"What will you do when there's no friends to fall back on, because they've all been stepped on."-NFG

"I don't want you to love me anymore." Early November

"When everything feels like the movies, ya you bleed just to know you're alive."-Goo Goo Dolls

"I wanna give you, whatever you need, what is it you need? Is it what I need? I wanna give you, whatever you need, what is it you need? Is it within me?"-Dashboard Confessional

"The truth is you could slit my throat, and with my one last gasping breath I'd I apologize for bleeding on your shirt..."-Taking Back Sunday

"This is me with the words on the tip of my tongue and my eye through the scope down the barrel of a gun."-Taking Back Sunday

Hmm.. that looks good so far, but I have a million more lol...
parisianbaby46
parisianbaby46 | 08-11-2004 02:01
yay these are great.. any more?
betharoo3
betharoo3 | 08-11-2004 02:25
Yeah those were AWESOME! Keep em coming please!
BeachbabyXo
BeachbabyXo | 08-11-2004 02:26
i am thinking its a sign when the freckles in our eyes are mirror images and when we kiss theyre perfectly alligned

-the postal service

hannah
fatexfellxshort
fatexfellxshort | 08-11-2004 02:30
ok... since you asked so nicely

"On the way home, this car hears my confessions.. I think tonight I'll take the long way"-Dashboard Confessional

"But reasons like seasons they constantly change and the reason of last year like seasons have floated away."-Something Corporate

"Is it still you and me against the world? all I've got to lose are my teeth"-Boys Night Out

"Man it takes a silly girl to lie about the dreams she has. Lord it takes a lonely one to wish that she had never dreamt at all"-Dashboard Confessional

"Cross my heart and hope to..."-Taking Back Sunday

Arg, I'm like blanking... keep watching this.. I'll add more.. good so far? lol
parisianbaby46
parisianbaby46 | 08-11-2004 20:06
thanks!!
slapmesmartass
slapmesmartass | 10-11-2004 03:21
"theres somehting about the look in your eyes, something i noticed when the light was just right. it reminded me twice that i was alive, and it reminded me that your so worth the fight."

-incubus
wondering_duck
wondering_duck | 10-11-2004 04:33
"You know me, or you think you do. You just dont seem to see, Ive been waiting all this time to be somthing I can't define"

"Please just leave, you dont mean that much to me"

"When i'm with you there's no use in breathing"

- The format

hmm i have more.. i just love the format!
parisianbaby46
parisianbaby46 | 10-11-2004 20:01
i've been sitting here for hours
burned an image of you in my mind
finding comfort in the words you say
but it's not the same
i know you're worth the wait
and i can't explain what i'm going through inside
but i would turn away the world,
just to have you here with me tonight
-Allister

the hardest things to say are
the words we mean the most
so i'll bite my tongue til it bleeds
and i doubt you'll ever know
-BAYSIDE

we'll regret those things we thought
of but didn't ever do...
-box car racer

how do you do it?
make me feel like i do
how do you do it?
it's better than i ever knew
-incubus

Turn our music down and we whisper,
"Say what you're thinking right now."
-the starting line

we're glad for what we've got
done with what we've lost
our whole lives laid out right in front of us
- straylight run

"I'm not afraid to be alive, I'm afraid to be alone.."
-Strung Out

'if only i had one wish, i'd want a million trillion lifetimes that i could spend with you, fall in love with you, again and again..'
-the ataris

JerryOnly
JerryOnly | 12-11-2004 05:53
I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. The dreams in which im dieing are the best I've ever had

-Gary Jules
Chobbits
Chobbits | 12-11-2004 08:21
Gary Jules?!!! EMO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *passes out*
funkyseaweed
funkyseaweed | 12-11-2004 20:13
Someone on another forum just asked if Eminem was emo, because he always goes on about how messed up his life is
loser_kid_71
loser_kid_71 | 12-11-2004 20:40
I Feel So by Box Car Racer, amazing lyrics
Sugarred
Sugarred | 12-11-2004 20:44
'not alone' by homegrown.

and check out many 'my chemical romance' songs,they have good meaningful lyrics.
LovelyTragedy
LovelyTragedy | 13-11-2004 01:33
Life is only as good as the memories we make
And I'm taking back what belongs to me.
-"So long Astoria" the Ataris

Well, it's love
Make it hurt(I deserve it)
-Taking Back Sunday

The months they don't matter it's the days I cant take, when the hours move like minutes and I'm seconds away.
-Taking Back Sunday

Your lipstick, his collar, don't bother, Angel
I know exactly what goes on
--Taking Back Sunday

Coming over but it never was enough,
I thought it through and my worst brings out the best in you.
--Taking Back Sunday

Sing me something soft,
sad and delicate
or loud and out of key,
sing me anything.
--Straylight Run

It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right,
I hope you had the time of your life.
--Green Day

***These following lyrics are my favorite lyrics OF ALL TIME!!!***

I'm never alone, I'm alone all the time
Are you at one or do you lie?
We live in a wheel where everyone steals
But when we rise it's like strawberry fields.
I treated you bad, you bruise my face
Couldn't love you more, you've got a beautiful taste.
---"Glycerine" by Bush

Those are some lyrics that are meaningful to me.
Love ya, Megan
nanachilena
nanachilena | 13-11-2004 01:52
"For every tear a lesson learned Every good time golden But now it's time to let you go And I will not be broken" - Eve 6
Brittneybabe
Brittneybabe | 13-11-2004 03:01
ANY song by Fall Out Boy. Seriously, their lyrics are amazing.
perdido_amor
perdido_amor | 13-11-2004 03:27
wow. i <3 glycerine by bush. one of my best guy friend always sings it around me but none of my other friends listen to bush. theyre freaks, but i dont care. that's the best song ever.
TheWorstThing
TheWorstThing | 14-11-2004 01:56
Okay. I'm trying not to post some that are already posted...And I don't think these have been posted, but feel free to bitch at me if some of them have!

Brand New:

"If it makes you less sad, I will die by your hand."

"I'm glad that you can forgive. I'm only hoping as time goes, you can forget."

"If it makes you less sad, I'll move out of the state. You can keep to yourself, I'll keep out of your way." --The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot

"Back in school they never taught us what we needed to know, like how to deal with despair or someone breakin' you heart."

"Don't apologize--I hope you choke and die!"

"They say you need to pray if you want to go to Heaven, but they don't tell you what to say when your whole life has gone to Hell."

"Is that what you call tact? You're as subtle as a brick in the small of my back, so let's end this call and end this conversation. And is that what you call a getaway? Tell me what you got away with, 'cause you left the frays from the ties you severed when you said "best friends" means friends forever."

"I hope there's ice on all the roads and you can think of me when you forget your seatbelt and again when your head goes through the windshield!" --Seventy Times 7

Fall Out Boy

"I swore I loved you, but I lied...Let's play this game called "When You Catch Fire"...I wouldn't piss to put you out!"

"Bury me in memory."

"Breaking hearts has never looked so cool..." --Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today

"I'm all ears, and I'm all scars...To hear you tell me "boy's like you, you try to hard to look not quite as desperate." I'm hanging on, but I still know the way to make your make-up run."

"And when it all goes to hell, will you be able to tell me you're sorry with a straight face?" --The Patron Saints of Liars and Fakes

"I want to hate you half as much as I hate myself...You that that I could crush you wiht my voice."

"I hate the way you say my name, like it's something secret."

"My pen is the barrel of the gun, remind me which side you should be on."

"I wish that I was as invisible as you make me feel." --The Pros and Cons of Breathing

"I'm good to go, and I'm going nowhere fast...It could be worse, I could be taking you there with me." --Saturday

"Living like life's going out of style." --Grenade Jumper

Like someone up there said, all FOB songs have good lyrics.

I'll post more, but this thing is going to be SUPER long if I don't post, and then re-post MORE...I know it makes more pages, but it's better than having to scroll down for a while.

TheWorstThing
TheWorstThing | 14-11-2004 01:57
Okay. I'm trying not to post some that are already posted...And I don't think these have been posted, but feel free to bitch at me if some of them have!

Brand New:

"If it makes you less sad, I will die by your hand."

"I'm glad that you can forgive. I'm only hoping as time goes, you can forget."

"If it makes you less sad, I'll move out of the state. You can keep to yourself, I'll keep out of your way." --The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot

"Back in school they never taught us what we needed to know, like how to deal with despair or someone breakin' you heart."

"Don't apologize--I hope you choke and die!"

"They say you need to pray if you want to go to Heaven, but they don't tell you what to say when your whole life has gone to Hell."

"Is that what you call tact? You're as subtle as a brick in the small of my back, so let's end this call and end this conversation. And is that what you call a getaway? Tell me what you got away with, 'cause you left the frays from the ties you severed when you said "best friends" means friends forever."

"I hope there's ice on all the roads and you can think of me when you forget your seatbelt and again when your head goes through the windshield!" --Seventy Times 7

Fall Out Boy

"I swore I loved you, but I lied...Let's play this game called "When You Catch Fire"...I wouldn't piss to put you out!"

"Bury me in memory."

"Breaking hearts has never looked so cool..." --Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today

"I'm all ears, and I'm all scars...To hear you tell me "boy's like you, you try to hard to look not quite as desperate." I'm hanging on, but I still know the way to make your make-up run."

"And when it all goes to hell, will you be able to tell me you're sorry with a straight face?" --The Patron Saints of Liars and Fakes

"I want to hate you half as much as I hate myself...You that that I could crush you wiht my voice."

"I hate the way you say my name, like it's something secret."

"My pen is the barrel of the gun, remind me which side you should be on."

"I wish that I was as invisible as you make me feel." --The Pros and Cons of Breathing

"I'm good to go, and I'm going nowhere fast...It could be worse, I could be taking you there with me." --Saturday

"Living like life's going out of style." --Grenade Jumper

Like someone up there said, all FOB songs have good lyrics.

I'll post more, but this thing is going to be SUPER long if I don't post, and then re-post MORE...I know it makes more pages, but it's better than having to scroll down for a while.
TheWorstThing
TheWorstThing | 14-11-2004 02:10
Okay, sorry about that!! I didn't mean to post it twice, and I have no clue why it did that. But...On to some more lyrics.

Something Corporate:

"And These Nights I get high just from breathing...When I lie here with you, I'm sure that I'm real."

"I can tell it's your turn, I smell the sulfur so clear, and fire's a beatiful sound...And the wings that you burn turn to ashes, my dear, and ashes just fall to the ground...Yeah, we're only ashes."

"I'm not your star."

"I want to hang ont something that won't break away or fall apart, like the pieces of my heart."

And..."This Broken Heart" by SoCo is...Wow...I'm just gonna type all of the lyrics, lol.

"you woke up in pieces from making these changes/and holding the randsom/will write you an anthem/only outside im trying/cause inside im dieing/this broken heart was stronger then/now i can't stand to part with this/this broken heart/it took me for granted/now i changed you havent/it wont be so easy to tell me this feeling/this broken heart was stronger then/the words i wish you never meant/this borken heart/cant make this right/you can see on my face that im not gonna be alright/not tonight/you can read all my letters/but that wont mean things are fine/not this time/cause you gave it away/all the secrets of you and i/this borken heart was stronger then/now i cant stand to part with this/this broken heart was stronger then/the words i wish you never meant/this broken heart"

Yeah...Fuck punctuation..Ha, not really.

I'll post more later, or something, I s'pose...Bye!
parisianbaby46
parisianbaby46 | 15-11-2004 23:18
yayy these are so good!!
if anyone has more to add.. add them please!!
Die_Kaiserin
Die_Kaiserin | 15-11-2004 23:53
This song is one of my favorites:

" I wish you could put your ear up to my heart
And hear how much I love you

I still dream of December
Dancing together with rings on our fingers
And the two shall become " - Mineral
Die_Kaiserin
Die_Kaiserin | 15-11-2004 23:54
It's called Unfinished
fatexfellxshort
fatexfellxshort | 17-11-2004 02:28
More...

"Wasting words on lower cases and capitals."-Brand New
"Sometimes you just want to belong, at any loss or any cost."-Less Than Jake
"Sometimes your best defense is a good reminder of your common sense."-Less Than Jake
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: