LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

sex.. b4 or after marriage

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
crazy_sheriff
crazy_sheriff | 11-10-2004 21:33
do u think sex should be b4 or after....??
26 to 39 of 39 comments
page 2 of 2
wutamistake
wutamistake | 15-10-2004 22:25
well i believe you should wait.. but that my belief..

i was told, as corny as it sounds, that it is a gift you give to your future spouse. bc if you saved yourself for soooo many years for that one person.. and your spouse has had sex.. its just kinda werid and disrespectful. bc you waited for that special person, but they didnt. its sounds corny, but it got my understanding and respect when i heard it
crazy_sheriff
crazy_sheriff | 15-10-2004 22:27
yeh thats ur belief and i respect that but i think u shuld have sex weneva u feel ready
Lara_Croft_03
Lara_Croft_03 | 15-10-2004 22:37
yeah, because young adults know themselves SO well.......... (that was heavy sarcasm)
crazy_sheriff
crazy_sheriff | 15-10-2004 22:39
well i think if someone wants to have sex and r old enough to deal with the responsibility and are aware if the consequences then y shuldnt they...?
saharahotnights
saharahotnights | 15-10-2004 22:42
it seems like a waste of time to me, you go through your best years of your life without sex for that one special person, and if you do happen to find another virgin, marry him bla bla blah, then on your honeymoon its the special night, the night you have waited for to give yourself to eachother bla bla blah, he comes in like 30secs - 1min cause ya know, no ones lasts long on their first go at sex and yea, you waited all that time for that... just doesnt seem worth it to me
andro
andro | 15-10-2004 22:44
Sex is an integrap part of my religion. Druids who don't have sex before marriage are unheard of since we use sex as part of ritual
crazy_sheriff
crazy_sheriff | 15-10-2004 22:48
ur ritual is sex - never heard of that b4 lol
andro
andro | 15-10-2004 22:51
Sex is just a part of some of the rituals I carry out as a Druid. It's not unusual in the Pagan group of religions
Lara_Croft_03
Lara_Croft_03 | 15-10-2004 22:51
yo, person, you'll have sex for the first time NO MATTER WHAT. And if you're both virgins, it might not be a marathon the first time, but i'm sure it'll be the best thing you've felt yet anyways. And if it's with someone you love, you can work at it together, it gets better, and you don't have to worry about things like STDs, or getting pregnant and not knowing who the father is, etc. etc.
saharahotnights
saharahotnights | 15-10-2004 22:57
such a waste of time..
Crimson Rain
Crimson Rain | 15-10-2004 23:01
Some people prefer to get with anything that moves....Others would rather wait.It all depends.
Anymore though waiting is a bit rare....and even if you do someone's bound to make up stories that you didn't probablly, but whatever works.
lillyella
lillyella | 15-10-2004 23:22
hello!!!! how could you only sleep with one person? this is mad, fair enough you have beliefs and I repect that but everyone else, i dont know why its just the principal, you need to know what turns you on and makes you feel good and stuff so you know what to look for in marraige, because lets face it, its plays a big part in the relationship!
pNay
pNay | 16-10-2004 01:21
definitely after
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 07-03-2022 12:21
I suppose before. Especially if your couple has been together for one year or more, and if you get engaged at this occasion. Even by calling your fiancé "future husband", both of you could have sex after the engagement and before getting married. Does not matter if there is no marriage afterwards, no shame.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: