LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website

Long Distance Relationships-Germany/Canada

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
cheesepuff1313
We met through an exchange program, I think we're in love.. am I stupid to wait for him till next summer?
15 comments
MyLittleNoodle
Well do you still talk to him? Like on the phone, or the internet?
This happend to me, when I went to Cuba, I met a guy from England. . I really liked him. . but after a while, we just moved on. . .
jsimms52
jsimms52 | 01:39
i wouldnt call it stupid but if i were u...if someone comes along b4 then...dont put him away...cuz what if things dont work when he gets back? then ur just gonna be heartbroken....and then u have no one...
cheesepuff1313
We still talk.. we call each other.. and I send him letters.. he's not the type of guy to write back though
MyLittleNoodle
Yeah. . don't try and avoid meeting people. You said you were going to see him next summer. But for how long, the same as this summer? Then it will just put you in the exact same place as right now. You know you really like him alot, but can things really work out?
cheesepuff1313
He's planning on moving to MI in a few years.. I will probably see him for about 3 weeks this summer.. but you are right.. I will probably end up in this same position again.. but is it fair to some other guy if I go out with him,... when I love this other guy?
MyLittleNoodle
Well, it might feel different. But you can like another guy alot, and fall in love with him. Maybe it will happen with the guy you met too. Things will slow down, and without seeing him, things might change. . . Just playthings by year, and see if anything happends. You will know if you meet someone you like just as much or more as the one you met this summer.
cheesepuff1313
Thanks alot!! its much easier to talk to someone I don't know about this then my friends.. I know thats weird.. but thats how I feel
MyLittleNoodle
Yeah I agree. . . especially over the internet. My friends would just say get over it or something. But you get different views from other people
cheesepuff1313
I added you to my MSN I hope thats alright.. I thought that we could talk there
MyLittleNoodle
that's fine. did you get my message? Im not sure if msn is even working right now. . . none of my friends have gotten my messages. haha
cheesepuff1313
No I didn't get your message.. I know MSN is being gay right now.. I can't talk to any of my friends either!
MyLittleNoodle
bah, well I will got off and go back on or something. .
cheesepuff1313
I don't think that will work.. its MSN
MyLittleNoodle
haha yeah, now it won't let me back on.
the_canadian_88
the_canadian_88 | 12:47
Lar, you know we've talked about this...we talked about it last year too after they came here...all you can do is follow whut your heart says.. because, who says in a year your still gonna like this guy after not seeing him? Whut if something happened between you and D.J. again? You have to think of all the possibilities of whut could happen because you never know!

* offtopic :
regardless - I love you! you know that's all that matters.. lol j/k... anyways...I couldn't e-mail u this, msn won't let me into my inbox and i can't get to hotmail through my browser..so, stay positive and do whut YOU think is right...
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: