wot do u think bout drinkin and drugs?

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
crazy_sheriff
crazy_sheriff | 30-09-2004 21:32
Rite,.

Drugs, and drinkin,. Wot do u think bout this topic
In another thread a person was goin bout wether was it rite or not etc. I personally don't think either of them are rong ive drunk but aint taken drugs, I no I will try weed sooner or later, and I don't think its that bad, ok yeh u get fucked up but it for me it the fun of it the experment the joy of doing it! Wot do u think bout this kinda stuff do u think teenagers shuldnt be doin drugs and getting drunk,?
26 to 50 of 55 comments
page 2 of 3
ignacio
ignacio | 01-10-2004 01:14
11! wow
Cyd
Cyd | 01-10-2004 01:17
Yeah, I saw an 11-year-old girl in 5th grade at the CVS. She was clearly pregnant, and her mom even said something about it. And she was 11 or so, I could tell, not even 12 yet, she looked like she was in the elementary school.
It was so sad.
the_BurnInAtOR
the_BurnInAtOR | 01-10-2004 01:17
Ok in response to a few things..

They dont live in the states, They live in Canada.

Although yes, it still is illeagle...

Im 16...

I would say once somone is in the teen's, an average person is generally smart enough not to be dumb about these things...
Pandora
Pandora | 01-10-2004 01:19
haha, you do not realize how many below average people there really are.

rockon
tabitha
Kickink192
Kickink192 | 01-10-2004 01:19
uh, you have misconcieved notions about the 'average person' and the 'average results of peer pressure'.
safari
safari | 01-10-2004 01:30
I dont believe in peer pressuer. I believe in personal weakness. dont' blame your friends if you give into the temptation thats just as real for you as is for them.

also.
people shoudl be smart enough to decide if they are ready to experiment responsibly. if you're not, then don't do drugs. if you are... go right ahead. I'm not encouraging the people who will drive around down ripped out of their faces. i'm encouraging those who can enjoy it in a safe environment with trusted companions and will do it responsibly.
the_BurnInAtOR
the_BurnInAtOR | 01-10-2004 01:30
Iono, about half my school, grade 8-12, drinks on occasion....

Thats some 400 kids or so..

I would consider 350 of them to be complete morons, at least.

Nothing of any consiquence involving alchohol has happened in my town in years...

That includes a few other schools, with even more kids...

I figure, theres very few people(at least where I live) that would drink and drive... or get drunk enough to end up, in a cheap hotel room with a 2 dollar hooker and purple elvis on his back...

Basically, as far as those people are concerned, I just hope they drive themselves off a cliff before driving into somone else...
the_BurnInAtOR
the_BurnInAtOR | 01-10-2004 01:31
Yeah, I agree with that up there, safari
Dekar
Dekar | 01-10-2004 01:40
Here's a phrase I made up and I'm damned proud of it. Live by this phrase.

"Don't give a child a gun and expect him not to shoot anyone."

It's a metaphor for "Don't create opportunities for people to do bad things, and bad things won't happen."
Pandora
Pandora | 01-10-2004 01:42
thanks Matt.. perfect.

rock on
tabitha
Dekar
Dekar | 01-10-2004 01:45
Anytime, sunshine.

Speaking of sunshine, is the sun shining on your life lately?

That was a terrible line, Matt.
Princess_ceci
Princess_ceci | 01-10-2004 01:45
well its not a good think to be getting drunk at a young age... but ive been drunk afew times.. had afew too many... i hate drugs.. even tho i know alcohol is a drug.. but i dont like..... eg, speed, smurf pills, heroin ect.....
safari
safari | 01-10-2004 01:45
but ifyou dont' try new things.. if you dont' take new risks.... where would the world be now?
a lot of the worlds greatest intellectuals and revolutionaries smoked pot. or still do.
bob marley being the big advocate of that.
if you do it responsibly... there shouldnt be a problem.
Princess_ceci
Princess_ceci | 01-10-2004 01:51
ive tried weed.. im not denying that...... but afew of my friends do it all the time!!! they are seriously (insert swear word hear) up...... so i dont even like that!! they abuse it ..... i dont dont wanna end up like them!!
Princess_ceci
Princess_ceci | 01-10-2004 01:51
here**
the_BurnInAtOR
the_BurnInAtOR | 01-10-2004 02:27
I agree with that totally, as well.

There is obviously a point where its too much, just as there is with everything...
Converged
Converged | 01-10-2004 02:41
I don't drink or do drugs, but that's just my personal choice. All my friends do and I generally don't mind.
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 01-10-2004 04:43
i think everyone should do what they want. but when friends of mine come to me and tell me about how trashed they got over the weekend i want to punch them in the face. its cool, do your thing and have fun but i dont care to hear about it.
safari
safari | 01-10-2004 04:56
I agree with that.
there is nothing more lame than people constantly boasting about their level of intoxication.
its even worse when they need to inform the world, via their msn name, that this intoxication will be going on.
"getting hamboned tonight!"
"never been sooooo drunk like omg!"
"omg wtf lol lmao omg omg OMG SOOO GETTING TRASHED TONIGHT"

you know how it is.
and its incredibly lame.
batmanpinkypunk
batmanpinkypunk | 01-10-2004 04:59
people who put that stuff up on msn should be beaten....really hard
saharahotnights
saharahotnights | 01-10-2004 06:06
Alcohol and drugs are fine in a social sense. As long as you're not hurting yourself or anyone else then i dont have a problem with it

P.S Drugs like Herion and Methenephedimene (spelling?) are bad in any sense though.
Mysia
Mysia | 01-10-2004 06:26
Ugh, No way, not me Im never ever ever going to do that. My personal choice people!
fruity
fruity | 01-10-2004 11:31
ok ok woo I feel like nobody's hearing Neta's side on this debate. this is very legitimate, of course, but I'd still like to make my ideas clearer so you all wouldn't automatically think of me as the big bad children distructor.. lol don't forget I work with children, it's not like I go in class every day and say "hey, kids? guess what? today we're gonna get a lil dope".
after over-reading the first post, I agree with what Tabitha said, because in the context of what was asked in that post, whether it's ok for teenagers to use drugs and drink alchohol, it is absolutely true that people of that ages can't work out a considerate and thoughtful decisions on such matters and are by fact very much influenced by peer pressure. that is why Matt's creative phrase *claps hands for Matt* is very truthful, according to this statement and context. BUT what I was going for in my previous posts was not directed to teenagers and children of any age. I was talking about grown ups, adults, or people who have enough logic and common sense to know where the limit stands and if they, as individuals, are at the starting point even capable of handling such experiences. yes, you can't hand a gun to a child and expect them not to shoot anything, but that's only legitimate when we're talking about a CHILD. not a grown man, who knows the amounts of demages that can come out of the use of the gun, and the ways to handle it properly. and so, the analogy goes for drugs and alcohol too. it's true, and obviously I agree 100% with the saying that children should not try the use of this substances, but as for adults, I think they're intitled to have their own decisions. yes, I do think you can create bad oppurtunities for GROWN people and expect of them to make the best out of them.
crazy_sheriff
crazy_sheriff | 01-10-2004 16:52
ok i read evry1 view on wot i rote.. and personaly i agree with evry1 view, yeh bein a teenager i dont wna get knocked up at 14, or get pissed evryday and get so into drugs i mite die, but i think experimentin is a gd way of seein the world, if we dont experiment then we will never learn from our mistakes!!

i loved this sentence sum1 rote : if you dont' take new risks.... where would the world be now?
TheHyper1
TheHyper1 | 01-10-2004 16:55
wel ive dun both + both r gr8 fun! I prefer being my normal self + i certainly dnt need drugs 2 have a gd time - but every once in a while it jus adds a lil summing else if u get me. at a part it makes u a lil more silly + flirty, it helps if u wana do sumin wid sum1 + then 'not memba it da nxt day' lol - anyways i wuld neva recommend doin drink or drugs 2 any1 hu i know culdnt handle the consequences that they may b faced with after. My advice - Jus enjoy life! U only get one! + NEVA EVA do anythin u dnt wana do!!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: