wot do u think bout drinkin and drugs?

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
crazy_sheriff
crazy_sheriff | 21:32
Rite,.

Drugs, and drinkin,. Wot do u think bout this topic
In another thread a person was goin bout wether was it rite or not etc. I personally don't think either of them are rong ive drunk but aint taken drugs, I no I will try weed sooner or later, and I don't think its that bad, ok yeh u get fucked up but it for me it the fun of it the experment the joy of doing it! Wot do u think bout this kinda stuff do u think teenagers shuldnt be doin drugs and getting drunk,?
1 to 25 of 55 comments
page 1 of 3
vapid_hoe
vapid_hoe | 21:41
i think ya shud try everything at least once and we shud b able 2 learn from our mistakes but i cnt stand drugs. weed smells n tastes horible n if u ave a gud time i think u shud b able 2 remember it the nxt day.
_ANARCHY_
_ANARCHY_ | 22:31
I think teenagers should have a chance to try what they want, and learn from their experiences.
My view on drugs and drink is that they're fine as long as you don't go over the top with them.
rebrazil
rebrazil | 22:43
there's like a thousand threads about this already

Pandora
Pandora | 22:58
yea there are alot of threads.

Yea, everyone should get to try something once.. what shitty reasoning.. yea every child should try rat poisoning once, but.. well you can't learn if you are dead.

Those kids who went out to have a drink and decided to take a try at driving their moms car, drove it under a dump truck and killed the younger brother, just tried it once. Yea, I went to the future, he was a smart kid, he just thought he would try it once.

That girl that just thought she would do it with a guy "just once" didn't think she would be 14 and pregnant. It only takes one time. I admitted her into the hospitol today, she's not in good shape, her mother might loose a daughter and a grand daughter today..

All of this.. just because of the mentality. that just once, won't hurt a thing.

rock on
tabitha
sweet_J_
sweet_J_ | 23:00
Holy Crap Tabitha that was awesome what you said. I hope a lot of kids look at your post. Good Job!
Cyd
Cyd | 23:03
What Tabitha said was really smart...
Pandora
Pandora | 23:03
it was supposed to say funeral not future.. sorry just got caught up in typing..

rockon
tabitha
Shira88
Shira88 | 23:08
"Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?"

Haha, I love this sentance.
fruity
fruity | 23:12
first of all *cough cough* TABITHA!!

and now that we're done with that...

I think it's wrong to make generalizations like so about quite different subjects, with quite different terms of consequences. yea, if one would drink rat poison once, one would die. no doubt about THAT. but what exactly gives the legitimation to make a compraison between drinking a poison, with immediate lethal effects, to having one glass of beer? not EVERYTHING that you try just once may kill you. the things are as so- every person should work out their good logic and basic consideration before trying out things. just as some things are deadly by one use, so there are things that can only give you concrete experience about them with that first use. the human nature is curious and advantarous. but w have brains. we wouldn't deliberately do stuff that can cause us immediate or late death by persistent use, making them a habit. but one try of something that has proven itself before as non effective in the crucial matter by a single use, has no harm. I disagree with your comparison, Tabitha.

other than that- WELCOME BACK OLDY!!!
lol I bet you don't even remember who I am..
cairowinters
cairowinters | 23:43
You can get addicted to something after just one try and you can ruin your life after just one try so that reasoning is just stupid.

I disagree with drug taking, first it's illegal, second you can get addicted....ruin your life....blah blah everyone knows the bad things already.

Drinking is quite different. The legal age in NZ for purchasing is 18, but anyone can drink at home or at a private function. Most of my friends drink (most of them are around 15-17). When they first started it all seemed okay, but now it's all some of them want to do. They can't have fun unless they're at a party drinking and that gets sooooo frustrating. I think it's fine for the people who don't care about alcohol....they've still got their head on the right way. But for the people who start to get obsessed with it it's not okay, they can't handle. In the end, drinking comes down to each individual person, it's more difficult decide on.
Pandora
Pandora | 00:01
I do remember you .. heh.

I was just making a point, that it only takes trying something once to destroy you.

Did you not read the rest of my post, or did you just get completely caught up in the first example. There are many "just once" experiences that I have.. and others that I am close to have had, I could go on for days.

Yes, we should be able to trust people to use rationality and reasonable thinking to determine if they should do something or not, but think about the maturity level of the 14 year old that is running here pregnant, do you think she used reason in her decisions? No, I think not.. it would be better for these kids to remove themselves from the situation so they arent' put in that position to have to make a choice, because I that age peer pressure rules over reason.

I think my examples were perfectly legit. Some drugs like PCP and such stay with you years after your just one time. Once many kids get the taste of alcohol it sticks.

Sure if you are 21 and want to try a drink, that's fine.. because you are legal.. and should be able to handle it. That is one reason why those laws are set here in america like they are .. to keep stupid kids from getting drunk and making themselves worse.

Fruity, for us it's common sense, you do something, it doesn't work out.. you don't do it again.. we also know how to type where others can read it.. it's called maturity.

Now if a 18+ year old person had wrote this I would say yea, experiment, just make sure everything is under control.. but these are kids, most don't have enough self control to handle those situations.

rock on
tabitha
Kickink192
Kickink192 | 00:03
i have to agree with Tabitha.
the_BurnInAtOR
I think most do have enough self control to handle alchohol, at least. Drug's can be a little more risky, because once somone gets bored with say, pot, they may move on to.... some potentially damaging things....

There are so many people I know, top notch grades, perfectly nice, work job's after school,
pleasent to be around.... And get piss drunk on the occasional weekend.

I can't see any reason why they shouldn't, And im certainly not going to hold it against them.

Drinking is simply a whole lot of fun... Untill its taken to extremes... too much of anything is bad for somone...
Pandora
Pandora | 00:39
what you are like a senior in highschool?

hehe, this kid is 14!

a 14 year old has to have his/her mom to drive them to and from a party..

their mom has to give them money to drink.

they have to wake up and go to MIDDLE school the next morning, in time to catch the SCHOOL BUS!

come on now.. do you not see this?

rock on
tabitha
rawkerNoNagal
you say you can't see a reason for them NOT to do it?

um.

if they live in the states, its ILLEGAL
Dekar
Dekar | 00:47
Here's a thought.

Humans are curious Georges. We want to try new things, experience new things, and constantly learn new things. However, when we're equipped with the knowledge of negative effects of something, why would we go ahead and do it? Carelessness? Stupidity? I wish I knew.

Now, let's say little Johnny decides to go out one night with his friends and tries some sort of illegal substance. he has fun for awhile, everybody goes home, he wakes up the next day brand spankin' new and all is well, right? Rationally, Johnny's best justification of the night before is, "Wow, I had so much fun last night! It was one of the several times I could get away with taking that stuff and not hurting anyone or myself! Cool!"

Anyone else see the direction this is going?
rawkerNoNagal
yea, johnny does it again and gets pregnant.
Dekar
Dekar | 00:51
You're close, but completely off. lol
tom_harris4
tom_harris4 | 00:51
Well, yea we shud

We gotta live a little whilst we're young.

Experiment people!
rawkerNoNagal
lol.

i understand what you mean silly.

johnny tries more and more drugs, thinking they will be harmless, till he gets himself hurt. stupid johnny.
nefariouslady_t
Jonny wakes up in a crack house with a $2 hooker and a tatoo of Elvis in purple ink on his bum?
Dekar
Dekar | 00:57
Bry, Tiff, you each win the grand prize of a large bag of drugs and a night alone in a hotel room with me!
nefariouslady_t
Woo Hoo ?! Thank you?!
rawkerNoNagal
i like tiffs version better
Cyd
Cyd | 01:12
If you get pregnant at like 14...wow, that's ridiculous! I've been hearing about 11-14 year old kids get pregnant. I mean, come on, you know your life is going to be ruined.
My mom would KILL me if that happned to me. I mean, I think 17 is a little young, but atleast it's like...not like getting pregnant in freakin' MIDDLE SCHOOL.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: