LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
dismissed
dismissed | 20-09-2004 18:40
im goin away away from here.i dunno if im gonna be back!! well i have some probs here and in my life!! special thx to Speedway260 , foreverfalling,daisuke,Jtimberlake ,Salaam ,
richierich........well im gonna be on mIRC on server Eu.undernet.org on #lybanon by the nick DisMissed or [CHE] ......and of course im on msn (superhero_191@hotmail.com) but the forum is gettin more borin (im not sayin its bad or somethin ) but i have seen other forums and they r more exciting!! i hope i remember someday and come here to talk to u all or see u mwahh ill miss u all
well remember me or ill see u in heaven one day !! lol bye bye all hope u have good & nice time with ur life !wooooooooooow i wont forget u guyz!!
5 comments
Cyd
Cyd | 20-09-2004 18:42
Aw, I didn't know you that much but...Bye... I don't like seeing people leave...it's sad...well I hope that whatever problem you have gets solved so you can come back and see us again!
lolit
lolit | 20-09-2004 18:55
i havent gotten the chance to talk with you, but i've seen you around. plus u are my neighbor!

so have a good time, take care!
vikesh
vikesh | 20-09-2004 19:40
bye bye!
hugs n smooches
take care!
Ssami
Ssami | 20-09-2004 20:20
Awww, i just seen you around but didnt get to know you and know your leaving.
well i hope you get your problems sorted and maybe we will see you back on here again
take care!!!!!
danastasia
danastasia | 20-09-2004 20:23
Danni!

All the good people are leaving

You'll be missed so much on here, but come back as soon as you can - we need you!

Take care, please.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: