LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Is it true that Evanescence is satanic?

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
lauts
lauts | 16-09-2004 15:10
Some people say it but I think they are not! I don't want to believe that. I love Evanescence, and I am Christian. Tell me they're not satanic. Please, tell me what you think.
26 to 50 of 57 comments
page 2 of 3
Dark_Link
Dark_Link | 19-09-2004 15:48
So does that mean AFI are satanists???
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 19-09-2004 17:09
i wouldn't listen to them if they were satanic
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 19-09-2004 17:12
I don't understand your reason for that, kalsonberry.
TenebraruM
TenebraruM | 19-09-2004 22:45
Strange how the world views satanists as evil, despite them being (mostly) morally correct ...

Diabolical satanists, perhaps, but the percentage of satanists that still adhere to diabolical reasoning are few and far between.
xx_blinkrox_xxx
xx_blinkrox_xxx | 21-09-2004 00:37
no not at all they're christian
know_your_enemy
know_your_enemy | 23-09-2004 11:30
you should realize hat you have to be christian to be satanic because satan is biblical, without the bible, there is no satan,and not by definition, but christians believe the bbible, so to must satanists
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 23-09-2004 14:41
you should realize hat you have to be christian to be satanic because satan is biblical, without the bible, there is no satan,and not by definition, but christians believe the bbible, so to must satanists

not true, in the satanists view, Satan is merely a force of nature, mans inhibitant side, of which has been cursed for many abundant years.

Satanism isn't the opposite of christianity, it's pretty morale and modern in it\s beliefs, and applies it's views in a modern way to fit the current time. Satan isn't nessasrilyt biblical, and the Satanist's Satan (which they do NOT worship they see him as an idol, like Budda is to Buddhism). is far different to the Christian Satan and Satanism, is older than Christianity, so therefore without us Satanists there wouldn't be Christianity. Read up on satanism before you try to argue it, you will see!
cecilie_hd
cecilie_hd | 23-09-2004 20:15
Neh...
Crimson Rain
Crimson Rain | 15-10-2004 22:20
If it's popular and can be in any way,shape, or form not be considered complete pop,rap,or country someone will say its satanic. That and the fact that their lyrics are a bit darker than some...
TheArisen
TheArisen | 22-09-2006 19:08
Satanism isn't the opposite of christianity, it's pretty morale and modern in it\s beliefs, and applies it's views in a modern way to fit the current time. Satan isn't nessasrilyt biblical, and the Satanist's Satan (which they do NOT worship they see him as an idol, like Budda is to Buddhism). is far different to the Christian Satan and Satanism, is older than Christianity, so therefore without us Satanists there wouldn't be Christianity. Read up on satanism before you try to argue it, you will see!

Hey man, i think you need to read up on satanism from a source that isn't trying to convince you to become one of em. How would I convince you to become Satanic? With the reputation that it has. It'd scare you off. I'd lie. I'd say "Well...there's a difference...you're not Satanic, you're CHRISTIAN satanic."
Sorry, there's no such thing. If you read up about Christianity and about Satanists from NON-BIASED sides. You'll find out the truth.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BEING IN BETWEEN. You're either Satanic, or Christian.
PLUS, I've read, heard, and seen on t.v about what Satanism is all about. If you read about it you'll see that their black masses are filled with perversions of the Bible. It's just an imitation of christianity but trying to "Defy" God. They go through rituals to do the opposite, even if meaningless, but symbolic of their useless defiance.
THAT WAS A NON-BIASED OPINION.

READ THIS:
What does the cross up-side down mean? Think about it. Nothing.
What does drinking human blood mean? A perversion of the "last supper", u know when Jesus said this is my blood, etc...
What about writing words up-side down? Other than illiteracy, well just for plain perversion.

Satanism is nothing but a LIE that is just an imitation of the bible and God.
DON'T BELIEVE ME?
Read from both sides and see for yourself. And don't go to a purely SATANIC or CHRISTIAN website. Go to a non-biased one. Don't believe everything you hear or read from here and there.
ROCK ON!!!
BynnaD
BynnaD | 22-09-2006 19:13
More satanic than Fallout Boy. Iz true
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 22-09-2006 19:14
I doubt they are satanic.

I do know that they are absolutely terrible.
m155y_moo
m155y_moo | 23-09-2006 15:16
i dont think they are because of they're lyrics! i love them oh yeah! I goin to see them on the 22nd November !!! woooo! hehe xxx
lynluvsJesus
lynluvsJesus | 08-08-2009 07:51
hi, i work with xsatanists, and all forms of xoccultists everyday as they come to Jesus in deliverance ministry, and i want to share with you that i read all her lyrics and i ASSURE YOU she does not worship JESUS. Now you should worry about what GOD thinks and not us!! she also denys she is christan, wears satanic symbols in her concerts, and just because 2 band members met at a "christian" camp as children DOESNT MAKE THEM CHRISTIAN!!

but check this out...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9181160334292747130

lynluvsJesus
lynluvsJesus | 08-08-2009 08:02
SOUNDS to me like you WANT to believe a lie... asking people who are not even christians, to tell you theyre not satanic??? WAKE UP!... we are in the end days, the music industry is flooded with satanic lyrics and music, satan is a deciever not all is obvious. i know you know it in your heart,. the rapture is sooon....are you ready or will you be left behind??

"Therefore watch and pray always, that you are "Accounted Worthy" to Escape all of these things which shall come to pass, and stand before
the Son of Man."
LUKE:21:34-36

Lord touch the eyes help her see, destroy all veils scales and blinds and all obstacles, bring her into all truth, help her find the true purpose you have preordained for her life and help her fulfill it for your glory let her desire be only to Glorify You Lord in Jesus name amen
lynluvsJesus
lynluvsJesus | 08-08-2009 18:17
wanted to add that Evanescence, has a song called "sweet sacrifice" and i assure you NOTHING about Jesus.. its about "satanic blood rituals". Many of her other songs are about death, demons, cutting, even the devil BUT NOT ABOUT JESUS. Evidently Evanescence is not a LaVey satanist, she is a Theistic satanist or a luciferian, practicing blood rituals in sacrifice to SATAN. You may not think this is common today...but i tell you IT IS MUCH MORE COMMON THAN YOU THINK!! Most Theistic satansts dont advertise they are theistic satanist because their practices are soo evil, they want to keep it hidden, hence the term "occult"(means hidden)
Why do you ask secular folks about spiritual matters? Read Gods word get right with Him He is coming soooon!!!!

http://home.flash.net/~evt/rapture.htm
Aluna
Aluna | 08-08-2009 20:18
IDK... But I think it doesn't change anything for us, fans. I appreciate their music and don't really care about their ideals or religion. And I don't think that listening to their songs would damage in any way... I also think no one has ever proven that God or the devil exists, so.. Actually, someone's religion is totally irrelevant. What really matters is people's actions.
Aluna
Aluna | 08-08-2009 20:22
*would damage me.
LudMan
LudMan | 11-08-2009 22:23
^Actually, someone's religion is totally irrelevant. What really matters is people's actions.

No,because true religion is theology&actions lining up side by side forevever[b].
Secret_Sphere
Secret_Sphere | 12-08-2009 00:14
no THE true religionis SATAN and i worship him daily under neath my ROSEBUSH
JDolla
JDolla | 12-08-2009 02:03
iF yoU believe we Care what you thinK, yOu are seriously ofF. because oF the LUDacris way you type, it is hard for Me or Anyone to take it seriously. do Not do it in the future.

at least its not hard to read between the lines on my stuff...
JuiceBoxJoe
JuiceBoxJoe | 12-08-2009 02:42
i love you man. No homo.
JDolla
JDolla | 12-08-2009 02:49
none taken
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 12-08-2009 03:24
Ludman, please stop using every thread as your soap box. Everyone knows where you stand on things, there is no need to tells people over and over. I am a total Jesus freak myself, and I have found that it is better to lead by example than by cutting people down and trying to force people to see things my way. Please consider that, and be more considerate of others. Then they'll be more considerate to you. Thank you.
Bre1232
Bre1232 | 18-06-2010 18:30
Well, (my opinion) I don't think they are satanists or whatever, but...they might be being used by.....something that has been using others in the entertainment business(not going to name anyone or anything), but when/if you look at their official website, there are things that point to them being...used by these certain people, I can't exactly say anything, but how I know this is from reading up on...things on this (http://vigilantcitizen.com/) website and from what I know, is that its a possibility of what I think is true, and maybe they are satanists or whatever, maybe not, but we can not know FOR SURE, just go with your gut...I guess. But Im pretty sure they are not. And, with what I've said, they are probably not aware of being..used, sorry for any confusion.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: