en
Back to old website

drinking, drugs, weed, sex

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
SswEeTneSs
SswEeTneSs | 23:02
ok. ill start off that i am fifteen. i feel like everyone around me smokes and drinks, i feel like the more i read posts around here, the more i feel okay about drinking getting high... i dont want to feel that way... does anyone else not drink, not smoke, is anybody like that and 15 or older? i feel so alone in some of my decisions. also, i feel like the older i get, and any boyfriends i have will want more and more... like theyre not just fine with hooking up...when i like i guy i dont wanna be all over him right away...i really am emotional in my feelings....does anybody agree? hey guys, are u into girls because you really love them or do you just want sex? i feel so pressured to make the guys i like happy too.... just tell me what how u feel ??
26 to 50 of 339 comments
page 2 of 14
x0babiejennz
x0babiejennz | 23:20
this is turning out to be a very reassuring thread...::applauds ssweetness::
SswEeTneSs
SswEeTneSs | 23:21
this is the best one ive started.... im so glad i found all you people
crazydazibaby
you know i wanted to start a thread like this.. but i was worried about the negative feedback and possibly offending people who do drink or whatever. but im glad someone else did.
SswEeTneSs
SswEeTneSs | 23:25
yep it just came out
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 23:27
one thing you need to do and read is, just becuase millions of people on this board say they drink or smoke, it doesn't make you any less of a person.

Nor does it make you any less of a teenager, and people drinking or smoking shouldn't make you think "I wanna do that too, I wanna be cool" you have your own mind, you've shown you can use it, by making an informed judgement on teenage peer pressure like this threas, don't let it drag you down. And it shouldn't if you stay firmly on your ground, and wish to not tread where others have been.

I quit smoking two years ago (has it really been that long ago, I can't belive it), I quit not for the factor of my health, but for the factor of no point in it.

Don't give into peer pressure, and stick to your first inital instincts! and you'll be alright. Be non-conforming to the masses!
Kickink192
Kickink192 | 23:29
millions of people on this thread?
x0babiejennz
x0babiejennz | 23:29
well its been a good nice talk but i g2g...

* offtopic :
its just great to meet people with the same views as you.

keep it real homediggidydogs.
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 23:30
millions! ok I made an assumption, do you rally want me to count every person on here?
Kickink192
Kickink192 | 23:30
yes,
SswEeTneSs
SswEeTneSs | 23:32
how about you guys, and your opinions on emotional feelings/sex.... this thing is doing well...keep it going
rawkerNoNagal
lol ken

i don't drink/do drugs simply because its illegal, and i dont want to get caught and be in trouble.
EmoRockGirl85
how about all 365,015 people on this forum?
does that number satisfy everyone? lol.
SswEeTneSs
SswEeTneSs | 23:34
wow nighthobbit you smoked when you were 13??
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 23:35
Ok....pfft! I'm so making you pay for this.....1 potato.........2 potato.........3 potato..........4.........almost there, how many more to go?
tupacshunny
tupacshunny | 23:35
don't let anyone influence u!! seriously i'm 16 & i've never had sex, drugs or gotten drunk. i thinks it's a dumb way to ruin my life!
i'd rather just have fun!!!
xcr4zyx
xcr4zyx | 23:35
i dont do drugs or have sex ... i do drink but only a sip or too but ive never really "drank" or got "drunk" or whatever... drunk people piss me off ... they make me sick ... anyways .. on the sex part... its not that i feel pressured or anything but now in days people are having sex at a very young age. i mean what the hell is happening .. theres 13 year olds who are pregnant ... it sickens me
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 23:38
There's a weak point in our society, we just don't know when to start and what to start. 'Tis the evolution of early Sex, and early deaths. Too many kids want to grow up fast, too many kids want to not be children, then when they reach say 18 they wished they had spent their younger years, with dolls and barbies.

Society teaches us to grow up quickly, and the government is left stranded at how to stop this.
Kickink192
Kickink192 | 23:40
its much less scary than that. simply, there have always been sexual urges, and its much easier to satisfy them now.
tupacshunny
tupacshunny | 23:40
seriously my cuzin had her first kid when she was 13 she is now 16 and she's pregnant again! imagine 2 kids & she's only 16!!!
SswEeTneSs
SswEeTneSs | 23:40
interesting.... to all youuz for sharinn ur thoughts
xcr4zyx
xcr4zyx | 23:41
personally i feel pressured to have sex from a certain somebody just cus "all their friends are doing it"
i HATE that line .. it causes so much problems
SswEeTneSs
SswEeTneSs | 23:43
guys are all like that! (mostly) they think for a minute not to...then feel like a "pussy" --or are called one for not doing it...

guys prove me wrong but thats the guys i kno
Kickink192
Kickink192 | 23:43
haha, you need to find some new male friends.
SswEeTneSs
SswEeTneSs | 23:44
yeah haha i really do...
EmoRockGirl85
you mean, you're 104...and haven't had sex yet? lol

but seriously, don't let anyone pressure you into anything. if he pulls that "all my friends are doing it" line on you, you can either say "with eachother?" or...you can stick your tongue out, lick his nose, and say "well, all my friends are doing THIS" that might just shut him up, lol.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: