en
Back to old website

drinking, drugs, weed, sex

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
SswEeTneSs
SswEeTneSs | 23:02
ok. ill start off that i am fifteen. i feel like everyone around me smokes and drinks, i feel like the more i read posts around here, the more i feel okay about drinking getting high... i dont want to feel that way... does anyone else not drink, not smoke, is anybody like that and 15 or older? i feel so alone in some of my decisions. also, i feel like the older i get, and any boyfriends i have will want more and more... like theyre not just fine with hooking up...when i like i guy i dont wanna be all over him right away...i really am emotional in my feelings....does anybody agree? hey guys, are u into girls because you really love them or do you just want sex? i feel so pressured to make the guys i like happy too.... just tell me what how u feel ??
276 to 300 of 339 comments
page 12 of 14
x0babiejennz
x0babiejennz | 02:49
just cause certain drugs come from the ground means absolutley nothing. theyre illegal, abide by the rules dumb fooks.
_AngelOfDeath_
I have to say, I'm pretty divided.
I agree with some things Safari said, but i also agree with the other people (except for all this immature "retard" shit...c'mon, argue, don't act like lil kids).

I think weed is just as bad as alcohol, cigarettes, mcdonalds, etc. Weed isnt as bad when you only smoke in moderation. Yeah, it does have an impact on your health but we are all human, we do plenty of legal things that affect our health as well as the illegal things.
But having said that, I wouldnt ever advise someone or encourage them to try weed, it's up to the person themselves if they wanna do it or not.
I think smoking pot responsibly, for want of a better word, isnt too dangerous. It's just like smoking cigarettes.

Please, dont reply to this by calling me a retard and saying that i should die. But if you have something mature to say back to me, feel free.
Morbidman
Morbidman | 22:03
I dont have a problem with drugs or alchol or smoking or sex. i just chose not to participate in those activaties. people are going to do what they do just because some one doesnt not like it for what ever reason they think its wrong its thier belief. what is wrong to some may be right to others its all a matter of opinion and belief.
SswEeTneSs
SswEeTneSs | 01:49
wheres folsom? i think i live near it, or went somewhere for some sport there.... new jersey?
Morbidman
Morbidman | 03:59
Their are two folsoms i know of I live in Folsom California ( sacramento area )and Theirs Folsom Louisiana
mob5ta
mob5ta | 04:03
i don't do drugs and i've never done any and never will (well illegal drugs), i'm 17.
because i have no desire (cant think of a better word) to try any... like just trying it once you can still die....i'll make my own fun thank you very much
Morbidman
Morbidman | 09:32
yeah im the same way
SswEeTneSs
SswEeTneSs | 01:50
SswEeTneSs
SswEeTneSs | 22:43
keeeepgoing
radiate86
radiate86 | 23:06
18, no sex, drugs, weed, smoking, and I barely drink.
loser_kid_71
loser_kid_71 | 23:16
18, sex, drink, weed...
Cassiel10
Cassiel10 | 18:52
*Sighs*I just quit must type type and chew lots of gum....lol...this is like the 3rd time attempting to....let's see if I can actually go through with it this time.
Morbidman
Morbidman | 06:53
good luck
Melgirl3000
Melgirl3000 | 23:54
Im 16 and never did any of that stuff. You'll notice that the older you get the more guys like a virgin. And the more people who didn't wait get hurt or pregnant. So in the long run you'll be much happier...
<- thats me cause i waited and now I can get married and not tell my husband that I did something supid!
rebrazil
rebrazil | 00:04
18, no drugs, no sex, drink just a lil bit...i cant help it...there's always some drink calling my name ..but yeah, thats not cool at all.
u should be proud of u for being pure, thats really cool, that means u r not a follower
Pandora
Pandora | 00:07
okay... didn't read everything here.. but you know.. 11 pages is alot..

I am 19, been there done that.. realized the error in my ways.. and I am straight and clean.. heh.

Drinking just makes you stupid and get you into trouble.. you end up pregnant or with STDS, and don't even know it because YOU CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING!

Any guy that smokes pot constantly and says he is a ladies man is full of shit. A guy that is stoned can barely get it up much less use it.

Sex is great if it is out of love and not lust. I don't believe it's a way to prove your love to someone, because the ulitmate test is holding back.. if a guy says if you love him you will do it. Say if you love me you won't ask that of me.

Some people have to learn from their own mistakes, because they are too stubborn to learn from others mistakes, I was one of those people. But now all I can do is try to help others to see how low you can really get with that stuff.

If you want to hear some really sad stories about drugs and alcohol, search for Merlins post like almost 2 years ago about drugs, there are some really deep things in there.

rock on
tabitha
the_BurnInAtOR
Well, I drink, Im not pregnant, Ive got no STD's... And I can usually vaugely remember what happened, I don't tend to drink to the point of... incoherent babbling, falling over, passing out...

In turn, I can keep enough sense not to, say, Walk off a cliff, Pick a fight with a bear, Drive... That kinda thing...

As for weed, im a little less experianced in that area, Ive done it once or twice, Wasn't as fun as drinking...

Generally, I dont see ANY harm in getting a lil tipsy if ur at a party or something... I mean, theres not a whole lot else to do...

On the other hand, Alchohol is responsible for many deaths via car crashes... But, I don't even have a car... And I wouldn't drive it had I one.
If you dont trust yourself not to drive, don't bring a car....

On top of that, Most music tends to be much funner to listen to with the alkeehawl.

Although perhaps safari may have gone a wee bit overboard in her latter posts, (With good reason, people were being total assholes) She had one point...

If you have not ever tried it..... welll... You're basing your veiws on hearsay... Go to a party, Have a few drinks, You will likely realize alchohol is really not as incapacitating(I hope thats a word) as its made out to be... Its not like, if you have a beer, your gonna end up naked on the floor with a headache and no recollection of what happened...

There is deffinately such thing as drinking too much though. If every weekend you go out and drink to the point of not being able to think, Eventually something undesierable might happen.

So, just be responsible about it...

rebrazil
rebrazil | 00:50
i totally agree
rawkerNoNagal
i'm not gunna go out there and 'have a few drinks' or smoke pot or have sex, because they're all illegal to me now.
soccerchick
soccerchick | 01:43
I've done all the mentioned things above. I'm 24 years old though. Back in high school I used to party a lot with my friends. If it's something your not comfortable with then don't do it. If friends pressure you, or you feel out of place because of your decision than maybe your friends aren't really good friends. Now that I'm older I rarely drink. It was a phase I grew out of. I'll have a beer here and there but I don't like getting wasted like I used to. I look at some of my friends and they are still drinking all the time. I feel bad for them because they're all already alcoholics and are only 24, 25 years old. And as for boy's, not all of them just want to have sex. It is a big part of a relationship but if he cares about you then he'll be ok with the decision not to have sex. That's my 2 cents.
the_BurnInAtOR
Sex and Drinking are legal...

Age of consent is 14, I guess drinking's a little older... But... its... enforced about as harshly as a "no jaywalking" law...(Where I live, at least)

Pot's decriminalized... But I guess that one is still not legal.
safari
safari | 05:29
its a sick sad world where the age of consent is lowered to 14.
its the petifiles doings, you know.
if being gay is alright because its their sexual orientation and they can't help it, the petofiles use the same excuse.
they can't help it if they like children. next thing you know 10 will be the age of consent, and all our children will end up being raped. but not technically raped, because they will be convinced they want it. although they are definatley not mature enough to understand something like this.
its a grim future we're coming into.
safari
safari | 05:30
and I wouldn't say I was going 'overboard'. I was just being honest.
Shauna_me
Shauna_me | 06:31
16, no drugs, sex, or weed.... come to think of it, i dont think that ive done anything (that i can remember) that i regret.. and im proud of myself.. and i dont plan on doing any of it anytime soon.. if ever... (drugs/weed...lol)
Shauna_me
Shauna_me | 06:34
o ya, no drinking either.. unless you count those soft cider growers things... or them 0.5% wine coolers.. lol.. now those are good...
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: