LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

drinking, drugs, weed, sex

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
SswEeTneSs
SswEeTneSs | 11-09-2004 23:02
ok. ill start off that i am fifteen. i feel like everyone around me smokes and drinks, i feel like the more i read posts around here, the more i feel okay about drinking getting high... i dont want to feel that way... does anyone else not drink, not smoke, is anybody like that and 15 or older? i feel so alone in some of my decisions. also, i feel like the older i get, and any boyfriends i have will want more and more... like theyre not just fine with hooking up...when i like i guy i dont wanna be all over him right away...i really am emotional in my feelings....does anybody agree? hey guys, are u into girls because you really love them or do you just want sex? i feel so pressured to make the guys i like happy too.... just tell me what how u feel ??
251 to 275 of 339 comments
page 11 of 14
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 16-09-2004 02:02
savannah,

You just repeated the same thing in 3 paragraphs.

Infact, you repeated the same thing in all your previous posts. Do you really think repetetion is going to change somones mind? NO.

Nice try tho. Really.
safari
safari | 16-09-2004 02:02
yea I type a lot becuase I"m actually competant enough to think.
most of us "druggies" are.
hence the deep cliched talks and life pondering.
the drugs obviously haven't made me lazy,
and they obviously haven't lowered my intelligence in any way.
actually, I'd go as far as saying they've increased it, becuase of them I know more, I understand more, and I've seen more.
thank god for it.
I"d hate to be stuck with people like you.

LOOSEN UP A BIT.
Kickink192
Kickink192 | 16-09-2004 02:02
OOH!!! ive been brainwashed!!!! way to be a conspiracy theorist bitch that no one wants to be around unless theyre drunk or stoned. you're making yourself look stupider and stupider by even defending this, and one day youll be caught and thrown in jail. and the world will rejoice.
Kickink192
Kickink192 | 16-09-2004 02:03
we can all tell youre a loose bitch, some of us dont take that road though.
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 16-09-2004 02:03
In the words of a good friend (almost the best, Id say)...

You are one of those people that would be greatly improved by death.
safari
safari | 16-09-2004 02:07
WOW..
you're really pathetic.
and I mean that in the most sincere way.
all of you.

honestly. YOU DON'T DO DRUGS. WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE WHAT WE DO TO OURSELVES?

you don't.
so give it a fucking rest.

AND YES AFLACKO. (or however the fuck you spell it)
SOMETIMES repitition is the only way to get things through thick fucking skulls. a brick wall problaby won't break the first time you hit it with a hammer. so you just gotta keep pounding.

all I'm saying is open your fucking minds a little.
go and experience something before you condemn it.
you're all incredibly shallow (and I must say incredibly immature if the only way you can keep anything going is by poking fun at analogies and the female gender).
yes, I've been around.
I know a whole fucking lot more than you do, apparently.
and theres just no getting around it.
ONCE YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE, THEN COME FUCKING ARGUE.

now, as for me, I actually have a life. TA.
rawkerNoNagal
rawkerNoNagal | 16-09-2004 02:08
way to break the rules.
rawkerNoNagal
rawkerNoNagal | 16-09-2004 02:09
I care because my brother got into an accident because of a stoned driver.
dashboard5
dashboard5 | 16-09-2004 02:11
some life doing drugs and all...i haven't really read all the conversation but I'm going to have to say that i don't see how doing drugs in the first place could possibly make you smarter...it was a dumb mistake to do so in the first place
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 16-09-2004 02:11
And I care because my ex boyfriend almost died while under the influence of drugs.

So don't tell me what to think, don't tell me what to say, don't tell me my opinions or thoughts are wrong. I live in a country that believes in freedom of speech (to an extent..don't get me started on that) and I think that entitles me to share my thoughts, opinions, and feelings on the issue of drugs, weed, drinking, and sex.
Htd1
Htd1 | 16-09-2004 02:13
I DO DRUGS
so don't try and go all assuming things
dashboard5
dashboard5 | 16-09-2004 02:14
props to ash
the_BurnInAtOR
the_BurnInAtOR | 16-09-2004 05:08
"and I think that entitles me to share my thoughts, opinions, and feelings on the issue of drugs, weed, drinking, and sex."

Right, so why can't she?
the_BurnInAtOR
the_BurnInAtOR | 16-09-2004 05:11
She came in here, In an entirely non-arguementative or offensive way, shared her thoughts on the topic, and people started saying, basically, that her thoughts were wrong.

Her opinions were wrong.

Wrong? Opinions? Nah, don't exsist...
SswEeTneSs
SswEeTneSs | 16-09-2004 20:28
nice burninator, you are right. unfortunately, its people like Safari taht get kids started on drugs. im just stating a fact here...but this is why people do it...."its great, i love it, im better than i ever was...." you cant go saying that...especilally not here with all these young kids....unfortunately its opinions like yours that change othher peoples lives.... kids that look at this and see how you feel about it.... chill out a little
safari
safari | 17-09-2004 01:18
well, I'm not going to lie. it asked to tell our experiences with it, and that is my experience.
I love getting high.
I love it BECAUSE I do it responsibly, with good responsible people in a nice atmosphere. If I try something new I do it with people I can trust and know they'll take care of me if things get out of hand. When you experiment in situations like that, in a controlled one, then not much wrong can happen.

but like I said,
I stay away from the hard stuff.
if it doesnt grow out of the ground, I dont think it has any business in my body.
rawkerNoNagal
rawkerNoNagal | 17-09-2004 01:19
fruit loops don't grow out of the ground

and who doesnt like fruit loops?

milk doesnt grow out of the ground, but you've probably drinken milk too
Kickink192
Kickink192 | 17-09-2004 01:20
hm, being responsible with something illegal isnt very responsible, now is it?
safari
safari | 17-09-2004 01:22
again, we're on the topic of drugs.

and actually, I don't like fruitloops. BUT, the components of fruitloops technically DO grow out of the ground. and are more natural than the harsh chemicals that would make up crack or meth, and such.

and mostly, I only eat natural things.. I like to take care of my body. other than the smoking and drinking you know. I figure it gets enough damage that way, might as well keep it healthier by eating good and working out. therefore, the drugs aren't doing AS much damage as they could.
rawkerNoNagal
rawkerNoNagal | 17-09-2004 01:23
milk?
Kickink192
Kickink192 | 17-09-2004 01:24
does a body good.
rawkerNoNagal
rawkerNoNagal | 17-09-2004 01:25
aint that the truth.
safari
safari | 17-09-2004 01:29
yes.. I love cow juice. mostly the watered down type. skim. you know how we do.
rawkerNoNagal
rawkerNoNagal | 17-09-2004 01:29
but it doesn't grow out of the ground.
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 17-09-2004 02:12
But the things that the cow eats come out of the ground.

Ah ha!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: