LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

The Screaming Thread

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Shira88
Shira88 | 02-09-2004 20:16
I bet this thread will be a failure and come down after a day, but hell with it.
We all need to scream sometimes. Instead of messing up pages in various threads, do it here.

Let the screaming begin.
151 to 171 of 171 comments
page 7 of 7
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 23-03-2016 09:33
DAVE WAS GOOD!
ANTHONY WAS GOOD!
WHY DID YOU LET THEM GO IN SPITE OF THEIR GOOD WORK, BOLOSS?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 15-06-2016 07:18
SON OF A PIG, YOU DID NOT LET ME WIN THIS TIIIIIIIIIIIIME! ALL YOU POETS DO NOT HAVE ANY HANDY TASTE! YOU PREVENTED ME FROM GETTING THE FOURTH AND LAST PART, YOUR BOSS IS SERIOUSLY DECONCERTED AND NOW I THINK I'VE GOTTA LEAVE! HOW DIRTY!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 27-03-2018 20:47
DOWN WITH STRICTNESS AND EXACTITUDE! PEOPLE MUST REALIZE I CAN BE RIGHT TOO! MY VERSION SOUNDS BETTER THAN THE ONE YOU DID! PUT YOUR GLASSES ON, LISTEN AGAIN AND YOU'LL REALIZE I WAS RIGHT! IF IT'S A PLAGIARISM, IT IS A PLAGIARISM! PLEASE DO NOT REJECT MY SUBMISSIONS! DO NOT REJECT THEM OR I'LL CALL MY LAWYER BECAUSE YOU'RE ABUSING ME!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 04-10-2018 22:38
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS COUNTRY IS KILLING ME SO MUCH THAT NEW ZEALAND LOOKS BETTER INSTEAD!

PLEASE WAKE ME UP WHEN THE RSA IS OVER AND THE RMI IS BACK!
WHEN PHILIPPE COUILLARD IS OUR NEXT INTERIOR MINISTER!
WHEN PEOPLE CAN WRITE ALTERNATE SPELLINGS SUCH AS "CANABIDOIL", "KEROSONE" AND "SUBTERREAN"!
WHEN YOU PUT ARTICLES ABOUT "FLYING SAUCERS ON EARTH" ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGES! (You can leave "spaceship for cats" on your pages, even though I would like the same for humans, OK?)

...I don't care whether pigs (and proxenetes) can fly or not. And when all of the above is done, I'll smile.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 30-10-2018 20:25
STOP STEALING OUR "À PRESENT" ENGLISH-SPEAKING PEOPLE!!!!!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 09-01-2019 11:07
RAY, SNAP AND OTHER MODS, GIVE ME MORE WORK TO DO BECAUSE I HAVE NOT DONE ENOUGH THIS MORNING, ALLRIGHT?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 10-01-2019 01:27
Celine!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 04-10-2019 19:36
IF JODIDOS MODS KEEP ON REJECTING MY SUBMISSIONS, I WILL REJECT OTHER PEOPLE'S SUBMISSIONS AS A REVENGE TOO!
Joeyy
Joeyy | 05-10-2019 00:29
* offtopic :
You can't do that, Celine, but you should report the moderator to Ray if you believe them to be repeatedly wrong in rejecting your submissions for an artist.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 05-10-2019 03:31
If she's referring to the same person I'm thinking, he or she always votes "no" on every submission in the queue, but votes yes on his or her stuff. SMH.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 05-10-2019 04:33
* offtopic :
This isn't about LSI, Joey. They're mods from another site so don't interfere - you're not part of them. I meant : my submissions are rejected on another site, and as a revenge, I plan on rejecting submissions here.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 05-10-2019 05:24
So it's probably the same guy. SMH
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 06-10-2019 02:22
Celine!
Can't we do something in revenge back to them in that other site? (what site is it if I may politely ask?)
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-10-2019 02:27
* offtopic :
Or we could use this topic as intended and probably stop having side convos lol. Message her if you're that interested.

CARRY ON. GO PACKERS.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 06-10-2019 14:23
* offtopic :
Message her if you're that interested.

Not everyone replies to messages Jeff, so posting in public ensures the person at least reads the message if they choose not to respond, then that's ok with me
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 07-10-2019 01:33
Hmmmmm I've posted very few times here...

But I finally
finally
FINALLY!
Got a scream that is On time
and On Topic!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[no other screaming emoji!]
roxcyn
roxcyn | 07-10-2019 01:55
Van harte gefeliciteerd, Ray!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 15-10-2019 04:02
TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 08-11-2019 06:07
FEU À VOLONTÉ POUR CEUX QUI CRITIQUENT MES POSTS POÉTIQUES ALORS QUE JE SUIS EN PLEINE MÉDITATION!
BLAZING GUNS FOR THOSE WHO DESPISE MY POETIC POSTS WHILE I AM FULLY MEDITATING!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 13-06-2020 01:55
WHY DID YOU POSTPONE YOUR ALBUM RELEASE? WERE YOU JOKING? I WAS SO EAGER TO LISTEN TO YOUR NEW TRACKS YESTERDAY WHILE PLAYING SOME GAMES, AND NO ONE TOLD ME LAST APRIL THAT YOU DECIDED TO POSTPONE IT TO JANUARY! LISTEN, MISTER, WINTER WOULD NOT FEEL LIKE A SEASON TO DANCE TOOOOOOOO! EITHER YOU OR YOUR LABEL OR THE UK BRANCH OF IT DID REALLY WRONG WRONG WRONG AND I GO SCHNITZ SCHNITZ SCHNITZ!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 21-04-2021 01:13
FAULTY WORK? HUH, I DID MY BEST AS USUAL! YOU GAVE ME THE SAME PENALTY AS IN MARCH 3 YEARS AGO, AND NOW YOU CANNOT TOLERATE THE WORK I'VE DONE RECENTLY BECAUSE IT HAS, YOU SAID, "ENOUGH MISTAKES" OR EVEN MORE "USELESS INFO"? I CANNOT STAND LIMITED ACCOUNTS AND AGAIN, YOU'LL MAKE ME WAIT UNTIL YOU MODS FINALLY JUDGE MY WORK AS FAIRLY DONE... CANNOT STAND THIS SITUATION. AND I WANTED MY TEMPORARY BAN LIFTED ON ANOTHER SITE BUT IT HAS NOT HAPPENED FOR 3 MONTHS NOW.

YOU THINK I AM BEGINNER, GUYS AND GIRLS, NO I'M AN EXPERT. FULL STOP.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: