en
Back to old website

Countdown to Germany...

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Army_Girl_Jamie
Okay - I'll be in Germany in 14 days.

I know there's tons of people in Europe that I wanna meet, but I gotsta know exactly who wants to meet me too! tee-hee-hee

So...I know Karin is a given (I can't live in Germany without meeting my favorite singing buddy); Yochai, Neta, Val, Jez, Stuey, Phil...who else? Gotta start planning the trips now, y'see.
26 to 44 of 44 comments
page 2 of 2
carole
carole | 18:19
excited?
Army_Girl_Jamie
Nervous/scared...

LOL - I'm gonna be totally ate up, I can just see it now...
carole
carole | 18:23
remember, bitte doesnt mean bite me

thats even worse in french (not goin there)
Army_Girl_Jamie
LOL

And danke isn't pronounced donkey...though my dad seems to think it is.
carole
carole | 18:42
lol yea almost
it sounds like "dans le c*l" in french, which means "up your *ss" .... wow german is a dirty language
Army_Girl_Jamie
LOL...I like French, cause you can cuss someone out and they'll think you're complimenting them.
carole
carole | 18:52
lol yea, thats what Lambert Wilson says in the Matrix: reloaded eh?
i dunno, but yea, whenever i speak french to english speakers i do realize i could pretty much say anything id want and they'd all find it hot/romantic/cute.... >
carole
carole | 18:52
(or weird)
Army_Girl_Jamie
Are you sure it's the French language that they'd find hot/romantic/cute, and not the French speaker?

I seem to remember you having more than one fan...
Army_Girl_Jamie
ONE DAY LEFT
batmanpinkypunk
good luck!
Army_Girl_Jamie
10 hours.
Army_Girl_Jamie
And I've been in Germany for 15 days now...

You know, it's really not that different from the States...the major thing seems to be that everything's in German. (Go figure, right?)
Dagor
Dagor | 10:38
Did you expect, we still live in wooden houses? ;-)

Well, the weather isn't too good for the moment! It's about time that the sun comes out again.
QUPNCY
QUPNCY | 10:41
*jumps on jamie again* lol..

oh & dagor: hey, i posted back to you in that "pix of your surroundings thread", i saw you asked me a question bout the pictures i posted there of melb, with the fire, etc.
Dagor
Dagor | 10:56
Yeah, Ren, I read it. This thing with the flames is sooo cool (and decadent ;-). Must be very impressive.

Okay, we don't have flamethrowing fountainlike things here in Germany. But then again, the risk of the wooden houses catching fire .... (come to think of it, we really have some houses in which wood plays a major role)
QUPNCY
QUPNCY | 11:03
haha. yeah as i said it's really pretty. i' had more pix but i wanted some other ones of night as well as different areas, some pix didnt come out as good so i've been meannig to look for more. when i find some, i'll post others.
monkey_wiz_92
i live in germany and id be galad to meet u but the thing is ur older than me and u probaly dont want to meet me cuz im only 12.

p.s. where in germany r u moving to ?i live in tanzfleck.well i hope to see u sometime!
Army_Girl_Jamie
I don't know what I expected Germany to be like, but considering that it seems like the rest of the world hates America/Americans, I thought it would be a lot different, and it's not...I also haven't encountered the anti-American attitudes I was expecting.

*pounces on Renny* Love you honey!!!!!

Monkey - I'm in Wiesbaden, my husband will be in Darmstadt, and we'll be living somewhere in the middle.

Oh yeah!!!! Brent's here, I got to see him, I got to hug him, and kiss him, and I get to spend the weekend with him!!!!! (maybe)
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: