LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Guess What? I'm Leaving.

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Shira88
Shira88 | 29-08-2004 20:47
I wanted to make this thread a milestone+announcement thread, but I didn't reach a nice milestone yet.

Right, so.... School starts on Wednesday. I have to complete some homework. So I'm doing this now. I'm leaving (Yes, AGAIN). Don't worry, I'll drop in here once in a while on vacations and I'll try to be foten on MSN. It's just that, if I don't make this huge thread of announcing I'm leaving, I won't actually manage to leave. I need to get out of this place, out of the computer, so I can study hard and not fail. I don't want what happened last year to repeat itself (failing loads of subjects). I also want to spend more time in my youth movement, and my relations with people outside of this computer, as much as all of you had been great friends to me. So I had to make a big thread so that my pride won't allow me to come back here, lol. Fine, fine, here are the dedications

Megan- All I can say is wow, thank you. For everything. For making me wipe my tears on MSN, for maknig that saviour of a thread "How are you doing" thread that allowed me to get out my feelings in bad times when no one was there for me. And then again, you're always here for me. Even though we only recently started talking on MSN. I always had that feeling that you really do care. And you always have the time to listen and to "give" a hug. Thank you. *hugs*

Marie - We've only been talking for about a week now, and there all of a sudden we're such good friends. Meg was so right when she said we were similar. Thanks for the talks, for sharing things with me, for listening. For being there. You're an amazing person, and you think too low of yourself, because you really are wonderful.

Karin- We've been close friends for about a year and a half now. I can only remember one time when we had a fight, and it too was solved so quickly. Because you're so peaceful, and friendy, and only reading you saying "Heads up honey, smile!" can put a huge smile on my face. Thanks for being with me for a year and a half, and for not letting go of me when I was about to fall forever. *hugs*

Danny- I bet you weren't excpecting this. We got into a tough little time in the past week, I know. Don't know whose fault it is. But before that, you could always make me smile, and comforted me when I was doing bad. And you made me promise that promise, and althoguh I broke it a couple of times, you were still there to pick me up and put a smile on my lips again. We should really catch a talk on MSN sometimes soon to clarify things up.

Neta- Now I'm sure you didn't except this one, hehe. We've been through ups and downs and ups and downs and more ups and more downs. All I can say is thanks for that year (or more?) of listening to my shitty complaints or sharing your feelnigs with me, or advising me or whatever. Good luck in life, whatever that's waiting for you.

DJ - You're gonna be reading this not sometimes soon. But thanks for letting me share my feelings about some people and about this place with you. Thanks for all those patting smilies. Good luck in school, I miss you already.

And to all those other people, you know who you are. (Ok, fine: Allison, Ashley, Val, Mariah, Gabe, Matt-Dekar, Carole, Ally, Irishmeg, Gavin, Haz, Carly, Sarah, Liz, Petra-Come back, I miss you, Jess, Jez, Phil, Cricket, Yochai, and all of you others who I don't have on my MSN contact list). Thank you. For making me smile with tiny comments.

Bye. I'll drop by sometimes (Don't worry, the Rosh Hashana vacation is near!). I hope that this thing actually works and that I do well in school and in my youth movement. Thanks.
26 to 31 of 31 comments
page 2 of 2
Jez
Jez | 30-08-2004 20:44
..... I wanna bump with Shira too!
andro
andro | 30-08-2004 20:45
Shira, I'll miss seeing your cheery typeface around the forum. Here's to contact over MSN!

*gives Shira a huge MSN shaped balloon*
C4L
C4L | 30-08-2004 21:00
Shira i will miss you, your leaving again, but i know you will be back sometime whenever, you always are
Shira88
Shira88 | 30-08-2004 21:01
You can always bump with me, Jez. *purrs*

Here's to MSN, which is usually crappy and cuts you off every second, but can also rock!
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 30-08-2004 22:35
wow. i don't know what to say. i'm so freaking speechless when i get such important dedications.. i don't know why.. (cos i'm stupid? lol) i don't know how to tell you that your friendship means the world to me besides just telling you. thank you for being such an incredible and amazing person. and for being my friend. you have no clue how greatful i am for your advice and wisdom - both of which you have a lot, thank you. you're a lovely girl, with a wonderful personality and a pretty face.. you make a lot of people smile.. for a lot of reasons. don'te ever change the way you are. and don't do anything stupid to yourself.. or bad. you better, and i mean.. you better keep coming on msn and talking to me. please don't ever forget that i'm one person who will always listen to you.. no matter what it is about, or what the situation/problem or no matter how long it takes you to get it all out. long ago, i promised a dear person that i would listen to him and be there for 24/7 if he needed me.. for him i still intend to do that.. well here's my promise to you: i'll be here when you need me. no matter if i have to be online 24/7. honestly. i really promise you that. and some people know i'm patient. i'll wait. and i'll listen. and i'll understand. and maybe, if you want my advice by then.. i'll give you advice too. thank you for existing.

love you dearly hun,
marie xoxoxoxoxoxo
vandy
vandy | 30-08-2004 22:49
oh my gosh, I just noticed this thread and I about choked on my blueberries when I saw my name up there in your dedications...wow Shira, anytime you need to talk, I'm there babe and yes I really do care. Thanks for noticing me and being my friend.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: