LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

mistakes on web site

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Jay_S
Jay_S | 19-02-2003 01:07
I found alot of mistakes on this site. From Songs listed as A bands but are not really that bands lyrics. Also I have found band names that are not really bands. Ray please e-mail me at topbladenyc@cs.com so i can give you the info i have on the mistakes i have found so you can correct this problem so the peole can find the correct lyrics
6 comments
Pandora
Pandora | 19-02-2003 01:13
the problem is that so many of the songs are like this.. because people submitt them that way.. and there is really hardly anyway that you can catch every single one.. and most of them are put in the wrong way and in the right way.. so it doesn't really cause a problem.

rock on
tabitha
Ilovemarkmiser4
Ilovemarkmiser4 | 19-02-2003 01:16
Well...the site is mainly run by us, the users, so of course there's gonna be mistakes. It must be hard for ray to keep up with it all
Jay_S
Jay_S | 19-02-2003 02:03
I know most of the lyrics and bands are listed by us the people We should stop submitting things to the wroung places I'm not blaming everybody but some people are doing not all. And to all those people who have submitted things to the site that are in places were they should be i thank you and maybe with a l little work we can make this the best lyrics site. Well in other words better . it already is a great lyric site
little_girl
little_girl | 19-02-2003 03:01
You are, forgive me for using this saying, "Preaching to the choir" here...

The people that do submit such incorrect information (such as putting the lyrics to a Red Hot Chili Pepper's song under Jessica Simpson) are not likely to stop doing so just because you request it. I only wish it were that easy.

I would like to thank all of the people that make corrections to the info in the archive when they find errors
singingsweetie
singingsweetie | 19-02-2003 03:16
*suggestion* where on the song pages where it says you can fix lyrics.....how bout you do it...take some initiative for pete's sake.......................who the hell is pete anyway (sorry that was off subject)
Jay_S
Jay_S | 19-02-2003 23:10
i would do that but you can't delelt songs
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: