en
Back to old website

The Crying Corner

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
fruity
fruity | 20:05
well I don't know if this thread is gonna be a big hit, heck, it'll probably get shot down exactly 2 minutes after it's opened, but right now I don't really care. we're all human. we all feel like crying in every once in a while. so here is the place to do it in public. heh, crying in public, here's a winner thread for ya. well, I'll start cuz I hate my life right now-
376 to 400 of 453 comments
page 16 of 19
D12Steve
D12Steve | 08:57
I'm a lil guitar n00b and i can't tune my guitar
DarXide
DarXide | 09:44
lol! ^
Here... try this site. Might be worth some help
badgirl1259
badgirl1259 | 16:41
.... my cry goes out 4 all the sucky lifes!!!!

*Amen
badgirl1259
badgirl1259 | 17:00
oh and by the way!!!

Do u ever really dislike or hate some1 so much that suddenly 1 day they had a sudden death...Yeah...it happened 2 me....A girl @ my school named Haley Dial was like the queen of all bitches and she pissed me off like crazy so i decided 2 have me my own hate list and she was the 1st! So 1 day when school was about 2 start back on that very same weak Haley Dial died in a car crash and a piece of glass stabbed her in the heart and she bleed 2 death...it was really scary how some1 that u would just dislike so much would die!

...i didn't cry,but i felt like crap,but now i moved along!
hEvaA
hEvaA | 10:43
I dont have a reason ill just join in anyway

A cry every now and again is good for you
Little_Fox
Little_Fox | 11:44
Yeah! I hate a guy so so so much!!! I even kicked him once. lol When I was 4 years old

Many years later, he died in an accident by a car.

My god... I didn't believe when my mum told me that...
BlackRia
BlackRia | 08:49
I feel like crying...

We got our school yearbook during math class today, and I heard some bitch say "Oh seany, I miss sean"... when she saw his pic in the yearbook...

Sean was my crush earlier in the year and it was almost perfect cuz he liked me back but both of us were too shy to admit that to the other...what a waste...

When I heard her say that I instantly ...tears came in my eyes and I wanted to punch her...

Xosynchrobabe
hmm....lets take a look at all the sad things that have happened to me in the past 2 years, in order of course.
my grandfather on my mom's side dies
i lose 3 of my best friends
my grandmother on my mom's side dies
lose a lot of friends
my mom dies
go to camp and make the best friends i could ever ask for, but they live at least 3 hours away and i never get to see them
my grandfather on my dad's side has a stroke
lose some more best friends
my bff moves 8 hours away
my grandfather who had the stroke died, which just happened recently

Xosynchrobabe
in my previous post when i say lose, i mean not friends anymore, not them dying or moving or anything
Samantha03
Samantha03 | 19:34
i feel like crying because i missed Degrassi. AHAHAHAHAHAHA. jkjk. i hope everyone feels better.
hottr_thn_ur_bf
i wish i had the guts to ask a guy out cuz it's saddie hawkins but i don't . *sniffs*
xballaholicx
xballaholicx | 23:18
my family is falling apart
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 19:20
I wish I was Snow Patrol's singer girlfriend. Now I regret it because he's not like I thought. :cry:
xsazx
xsazx | 19:26
Why is he not like you thought? ?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 00:03
Because his real name isn't Snow... And I guess he's older than me.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 00:07
I meant : I imagined a single boy that was singing "Chasing Cars" when I first heard it, not a band. I wish there was a man named "Snow Patrol". Well... And I thought he was French until I realised he wasn't.
xsazx
xsazx | 22:31
Awww oh dear! Does it matter that much to you what his name is..? You're lucky they had to change their name, or you'd be thinking that there was a guy out there named Polar Bear! And yeah, he is a little older than you ... Wiki says 34. He's Irish btw
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 01:45
34 and Irish ! My eye !

Yesterday evening (October 21), I thought that somebody would react after my striptease on Sunday (October 20). No, that was some other complaint ! I've been told not to dance and not to sing. Man, I feel like this is a real punition because I can't keep still ! The smile I had 2 days ago has gone.
Captain_Keeta
Sorry to hear that Celine.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 01:55

Maybe you just didn't have the right audience. If you like to dance and sing, then dance and sing you should. And perhaps one day you can perform another striptease for a partner who'll appreciate it. (NB: If they don't, get rid of them. )
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 01:59
Joey, that wasn't exactly what I wanted to say. I was at home and alone for my striptease, so no one reacted... No, that complaint came in an e-mail, sent by my downstairs neighbours - not about my striptease at all.
FireWaterBurn6
Celine, I am someone who would appreciate your striptease. So much that I would probably ask you to striptease again and again. That's how appreciative I am.
Captain_Keeta
Curt...
Joeyy
Joeyy | 02:20
Haha.

Oh, so...your sadness about it is that you'd like to perform one in front of somebody one day? I'm sure that day will come. Perhaps sooner than you think if you get talking to Curt.

Bake your neighbour a cake and they'll probably forgive you for whatever it was they were complaining about. And by your neighbour I mean me. I'll just put in a good word for you.
Captain_Keeta
Best advice ever.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: