LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

The Crying Corner

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
fruity
fruity | 24-08-2004 20:05
well I don't know if this thread is gonna be a big hit, heck, it'll probably get shot down exactly 2 minutes after it's opened, but right now I don't really care. we're all human. we all feel like crying in every once in a while. so here is the place to do it in public. heh, crying in public, here's a winner thread for ya. well, I'll start cuz I hate my life right now-
351 to 375 of 453 comments
page 15 of 19
faithx
faithx | 04-03-2006 13:48
Well here we go...It was a couple of days before we go to school again, i was added into a conversation on msn and one of my so called 'freinds' just started on me accusing me of saying stuff about here. Then on Monday she was still cussing me, at the end of the day she said one of my good friends tolod her that i was saying stuff about her I said i didnt want any trouble with her so we left it as that. Then 2 days ago, they decided to kick me out of their little group but they did it in a nice way, i left and now im happy with people i have known for years, i was just to stupid to realise they were the people who i could actually trust, a day after i left their group they started on someone else and i told her to come with me, because i no how she feels, it seems that if im sad everyone around me is happy and when im happy someone i love is sad, i feel like crap when im randomly by myself, but most of the time im happy, im seriously confused....
faithx
faithx | 07-03-2006 11:29
Everything is now ok but i still feel depressed...
coolycoolhead
coolycoolhead | 15-03-2006 05:36
ok...so i was yankin my shit and all of a sudden i jizzed all over the ceiling and i was like sheeeettt...i didnt know it could go that high so i was so amazed i called my mom in to look at how high it was and then shes like o that reminds me stop jackin off in the shower its cloggin the drain ...so now i cant masturbate in the shower anymore or il clog the drain...what should i do? i need help!
6Dollie6
6Dollie6 | 15-03-2006 05:38
hahaha wtf?
babii_gurrl
babii_gurrl | 15-03-2006 06:21
man oh man oh man oh man

^ for coolycoolhead
PunkRckr8
PunkRckr8 | 15-03-2006 07:23
I have a final exam tomorrow night (I guess technically its tonight since its 2:20 a.m. now), which not only will decide a lot of my future, but because its such a huge exam and so important, I can't/couldn't go to my cousin's funeral procedings (he passed away this past weekend) which were yesterday and today.
cairowinters
cairowinters | 15-03-2006 09:28
I don't know what I'm doing with my whole life. No one seems to be able to/want to help me. I'm sick of trying to figure it out by myself. I'm just sick of thinking all together. The only person I want to be with right now is (in his own words) "a psycho little drug addict". But he's the only one who can bring a smile to my face (a real smile) these days. But it's never going to happen. I'm just so tired.
Ytligare
Ytligare | 15-03-2006 09:31
my muscles hurt , but its so worth it. I had great fun yesterday
behby_aingel
behby_aingel | 17-04-2006 01:01
.&&_ ____ hmmrz welL . i wnna crii becuz i miss dhat speshaL misteR !
DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 17-04-2006 01:07
My throat is KILLING ME.

SkAnKyHo4SlIm
SkAnKyHo4SlIm | 04-05-2006 19:26
Im so sick of everything i just want to my gran is busy diying at the moment..we dont have any money..an we moving to england in a few months...an i got in a big agrument wif my parents an none of my friends are speaking to me..they just dont care anymore...ive got no one to talk to............
groovygirl_no1
groovygirl_no1 | 04-05-2006 19:31

*cries*, ive got soo much work to do, and im too scared to tell soemone that i might be fallign for them cause i dont want to hurt them again.

that and ive compleetly lost my best mate and have no life!
hell_born
hell_born | 22-05-2006 21:57
my virgina has sand in it..........
_AngelOfDeath_
_AngelOfDeath_ | 22-05-2006 21:58
Tippex hates me
kians_angel
kians_angel | 22-05-2006 22:03
I totally left psychology revision too late now i have 5 topics to revise for thursday i am so dead
hell_born
hell_born | 22-05-2006 22:07
my balls wont stop iching
_AngelOfDeath_
_AngelOfDeath_ | 22-05-2006 22:15
Neither will mine..

okay that's a lie, but i just wanted to cry again
hell_born
hell_born | 24-05-2006 01:37
i just had dieriah
KatStratford
KatStratford | 13-06-2006 07:57
I'm depressed! Can I share it with you? Okay here we go..
I'm crazy about volleyball and I've started playing it about three years ago, when I was 14. I was happily playing volleyball and last year I've joined to Galatasaray volleyball school. At these times, I was in the camp in Kusadasi(a holiday village in Turkey) and the week was the besy days of my life. But now, a year after that, today, I don't play volleyball for months. Because after the camp, and some trainings, when school started, I had to quit volleyball for two years. Because here, university exam is really important and more than that, really HARD. we must go to kinda weekend schools and so I don't have enough time for volleyball. That makes me sick!! I mean I cannot do what I would love to rgiht now, besides I was really good at volleyball! I'm really depressed (((((((((
badgirl1259
badgirl1259 | 23-06-2006 01:41

I'm single and not used to it

lol

but I really am sad!

I think I need a hug!
mounstrito
mounstrito | 23-06-2006 02:43
Cloeyyyyy

yay

ok now?

* offtopic :
hah I just did a smiley abuse... =P
mounstrito
mounstrito | 23-06-2006 02:45
Aw Melda!
but isn't what you are studying worth it? don't you love it?
PunkRckr8
PunkRckr8 | 23-06-2006 04:25
I finally broke down in tears in front of my parents as I left today . . .I've just been in a really cruddy mood lately and I still can't figure out why, so basically all there was to do was to cry, and I did so for about half of the 2 hour drive back.
iolh
iolh | 01-08-2006 09:52
1st im in love with my ex and he loves me as well
2nd im with another ex just because he is tryin' to be with me again for a year
3rd i hate my best friend she is always humiliating me
i want to be independent
i want my parents to believe in me
i want to be myself to avoid misunderstandings and i fail
Little_Fox
Little_Fox | 15-08-2006 03:51
Iolh...
You are so me!
I have almost the same problems as u do.

Many boys want 2 go out with me
My best friend always try 2 still them from me and she always win
I'm too nervous cuz I'll go 2 the cinema with the prince of my life
I HATE my best friend's boyfriend, cuz he's always humiliating me
My best friend never defends me
Because I'm just 17 years old, I'm not able to go out with the most beautiful man on Earth.... but my best friend can (she's 18)
My parents are always reading my diary... and I tell every detail
I want to be MILLIONAIRE!!!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: