LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Crazy_Joe
Crazy_Joe | 19-08-2004 20:29
I remember the first time I joined LetsSingIt almost two years ago. It was a lot smaller then, and maybe not quite as nice, but it was friendly. I remember some of the old forumers who greeted me over the following few months and conditioned me to the forum. And I knew that I was gonna have a great time here.

Now, after all this time, I'm off to college. Things are gonna be hectic and crazy; this is when I decide what I'll be doing with the rest of my life.

This is when I have to say goodbye.

I don't think this will be permanent, and I don't want it to be. I just need to focus on school and all the adjustments I need to make to prepare for independence. That's why I have decided to take an indefinite break from the forum. From today on, this website will not be as high a priority for me; I will be on from time to time, but not regularly as I have before.

I would be negligent if I didn't mention some of the people I met here:

Dekar: my bud, the crazy Canadian. We've had our fun - instant messaging blitzes and pranks, insane and inane conversations, and maybe a few serious talks (few that I was sober for ). This man has made such an impact on everyone here, so why should it be any different for me? Randomness will never be the same.

vandy: simply put, one of the nicest, most understanding people I've met. She's helped me in ways and to a degree that few have, whether through theology discussions, talks about you-know-who, or our own random babble. She's so calming and sensible, like a big sister. One of my favorite people ever.

And so many other people who I don't have time to describe: carole, Jez, Plantagenet, lil minty, DeathByMonkeys, cheech, Burning Jones and whatever your other names were...even some of our demised friends, like singingsweetie and Zenmaster...if you don't see your name, I'm so sorry if I forgot to list you, but if I've ever talked to you, I probably meant to add you.

And thanks to Ray for making this site and giving me this incredible opportunity to meet these great people. Two words for you, Ray...pure genius!

So to paraphrase a great man...
"Old forumers never die, they just fade away..."

Goodbye.
15 comments
Fluffy_Duck
Fluffy_Duck | 19-08-2004 20:33
I don't really know who you are, but u seem nice, im sure u'll be missed! bye bye
animal2
animal2 | 19-08-2004 20:34
well joe i've only talked to you a few times, but it was nice talking to you. best of luck at everything.
sweet_J_
sweet_J_ | 19-08-2004 20:35
I remember you, you always had those crazy facts! You will be missed i just wish i would have gotten to know you. Have fun at college, I know i do!
purple_hippo
purple_hippo | 19-08-2004 20:36
I don't really know you, but you really do sem like a fun time. I'll remember you for the pants party.

djskribble989
djskribble989 | 19-08-2004 21:18
i neve knew you well but i read your posts and you were one funny dude, wish you good luck, and i hope you do really well
Cyd
Cyd | 19-08-2004 22:43
I don't really know you, but bye. Have a great time at college.
carole
carole | 20-08-2004 23:54
he mentionned me
come back soon jooee
DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 20-08-2004 23:55
awwwwww....Joey.....

I'm gonna miss you, even though you DID try to shoot my cat....*hugs*

what am I going to do woithout my crazy quote of the day?

*cries*
vandy
vandy | 21-08-2004 00:05
OMG Joey...

I just totally wasn't expecting that. I thought you were cool and fun so I added you to my AIM...wow I'm so touched...and like I've always said, you're going to do so great in school I'm proud to have you think of me as an older sis. Lol...basically...this is me...adding another honorary little bro.

Keep it cool, you're one of a kind.
Rock71
Rock71 | 21-08-2004 00:07
I;ve never talked to you, but by reading your posts I know you will be missed greatly. so hopefully you will come back
IrishMeg1
IrishMeg1 | 21-08-2004 00:49
Joe, i'm sad to see another collegette (?) person leave the forum (well not permanent) for college! I haven't had the chance to talk to you much, but when i did it was hillarious, haha i wish you luck in college, and come back soon to just tell us how your doing you will be missed
Jez
Jez | 22-08-2004 12:12
Crazy Joey. It's always a sad occasion hen we all have to say goodbye to someone we've got to know over a period of time.

In your case, I can totally understand why you are making this decision. I truly hope this is not 'the end'.

You're a good guy. Enjoy life in college and make the most of it. I'm sure you will. Come back when you can.

May I wish you the very best of luck.

See you around.
TheA15
TheA15 | 22-08-2004 13:02
Never spoken to you, Joe, but you seem like a cool dude.

I wish you a great time at college! All the best, amigo!

Cheers
Crazy_Joe
Crazy_Joe | 25-08-2004 05:08
Hey all, just thought I'd pop my head in a bit and see what's up.
I realized that I forgot someone who's made as big an impact as anyone here. She was one of the first people I really met and got to know and she's one of the most knowledgeable people here, even if we don't always see eye to eye.
So here's my goodbye to Masterful_Ally. Sorry we didn't get to talk too much lately, but you're a great girl. It's too bad few people are like you.
dismissed
dismissed | 25-08-2004 05:11
im sure ull be missed
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: