LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
blondie_xxx_2k3
blondie_xxx_2k3 | 04-02-2003 19:43
I have a male friend who I really like, we kind of had a lil fling b4, but then I got with sum1 else but we've broken up now, my friend has a girlfriend now but I really like him! any suggestions? Thanx

AmAnDa
8 comments
Jez
Jez | 04-02-2003 19:57
Blondie, hello. Well who can really comment on what life has in store for us in love and life in general. All I can say is that if the both of you are meant to be together fate will find a way for you to be so. Just chill out and let it be mate. Are you guys better off being mates? I mean what was the reason you guys broke up in the first place? You have to assess and see if that reason for breaking still exists.

At the end of the day there's somebody for someone out there in this world. You may only be one person in this world but you could be the world to one person. Good luck!
blondie_xxx_2k3
blondie_xxx_2k3 | 04-02-2003 20:01
Thanx jez! we weren't really 2getha b4, just sed we liked eachother, but thi8s woz ages agop, I fell in love wit sum1 else! but now thats over n me n me m8 have got in touch again n bin talkin n flirtin a lot, its just his girlfriend he neva really mentions her 2 me!

AmAnDa
alla
alla | 04-02-2003 20:07
hey maybe things are not so easy and just like me,yuo may suffer of being inlove with a friend.It has already happend to me.But maybe i just lost my faith.Go on girl and follow what your feelings always
Jez
Jez | 04-02-2003 20:08
You just got to be really careful with the situation that you find yourself in. Would you say that you're one of those romantic types that fall in love with people easily? I was but not any more... you kinda become immune to feelings like these.

Not being pessimistic or anything but could the reason this guy doesn't mention his girlfriend to you is that he knows you probably don't want to hear about her.

Hmmn.. from what I can gather it's a very grey area you're heading into... hey aren't there any other good geordie guys up there in the north for you?!
blondie_xxx_2k3
blondie_xxx_2k3 | 04-02-2003 20:12
lol, more than likely! I think am probably just on the rebound of me last relationship! Ill see how things go.......who knows wot cud happen! but if u have any songs Ill much appreciate it!

AmAnDa
Jez
Jez | 04-02-2003 20:26
Song? Oh, wee aye maan! Hehe... sorry I couldn't resist. Hey what can be more than Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One ?

Fat Larry's Band - Zoom
The Real Thing - You To Me Are Everything

Hope these are the type that you're looking for.

Jez
x x x
blondie_xxx_2k3
blondie_xxx_2k3 | 04-02-2003 20:33
Lol, evry1s so fascinated by the geordie talk! Thanx 4 the songs !

AmAnDa
Jez
Jez | 04-02-2003 20:44
Hey! Not a problem! The Geordie accent's cool.... I hope I did it justice! Have fun up there!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: