en
Back to old website

Fantasy Football 2022

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 00:19
It's that time of year again. Starting this up to see who is interested in playing. I have not reactivated the league yet. I'll get on and do that this week.

Respond here to let me know if you're in or if you don't want to do it. I think we would be fine if we lost a couple of teams this year, so no big deal if anyone wants out. Also, if anyone new wants to join, let me know!

We also need to pick a draft day. Like last year, Sundays would be better for me but let's get talking.

"In"
Sarah
Bryan
Jeff
Practice
B
Clare
Joey

League Website
126 to 135 of 135 comments
page 6 of 6
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 9 days ago
My running back getting my points because he threw a touchdown pass, lmfao.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 6 days ago
This is gonna be so close lmao
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 6 days ago
Wtf happened to B's team.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 5 days ago
Omg lol this is so close
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 5 days ago
But you won Jeff! Not close at all!

I thought I was all set up to win---and then.................. Congratulations to Team Oakmilk! Lana won! By far too!
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 5 days ago
I was hoping for Bryan that McCaffrey would get the last touchdown. It was really down to who got more action between him and Kittle.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 5 days ago
Practice it was 140-141 at one point.

I was also hoping for a McCaffrey touchdown as well as I bet on that lol. Please tell Bryan I said good game, because that was just way too close, but a fun matchup.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 4 days ago
I will tell him. His team is so unpredictable because he's got so many good players. I feel like we always bench the wrong ones each week.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 4 days ago
Happens to the best of us lol, that's what makes it so fun though. And thank you. :]
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 3 days ago
Short notice reminder: there are three games today instead of just one. Happy Thanksgiving!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: