the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website

Randomness is the Answer #192

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Captain_Keeta
Could the streak comeback? Stay tuned! Here's to warmer weather.

----------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
1,001 to 1,025 of 1,035 comments
page 41 of 42
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 9 days ago
Anyone watching House of the Dragon?

As prior fan of George R. R. Martin's Game of Thrones, it was easy to get into this new House of the Dragon--- I unfortunately had a gap in viewing but came in for the ending bunch of episodes, so caught up --sorta. Go ahead, share your views, I'm always a bit behind, then I watch 2-3 in one night of binging to catch up, but hey, I do that with all my favs....
Joeyy
Joeyy | 8 days ago
I haven't watched it or Rings of Power. I think if I do, it'd be after they ended. So many shows get cancelled or go down the shitter after the first couple of seasons these days.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 8 days ago
Happy Birthday to Joe, Ant, and Jeremy for whenever Jeremy's is or was. Your parents loved Christmas even more than I do.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 8 days ago
Jsimms Jeremy. I should've specified.

I need to watch Rings of Power too but I don't have a full Prime membership, so no video... debating on if it's worth losing the free access to Prime shipping to watch it. Thursday night football is also now only on Amazon this year which is annoying.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 7 days ago
TY!

HBD All!
JDolla
JDolla | 7 days ago
I like being told happy birthday too
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 7 days ago
Happy birth canal breaching anniversary to you all. :p

The weather is changing and the bloody noses are becoming frequent.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 7 days ago
HOTD is good, but I think it suffers from having too tight a core.

GOT was compelling because you had so many different povs and more importantly locations. Kings landing, the north, the free cities, harrenhal, the Vale. Really made the show and seasons feel gigantic in scope.

I like what I've seen, I just feel like it's missing something
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 7 days ago
I like being told happy birthday too

Happy Belated Birthday!
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 7 days ago
I've been reading a lot of what happens during the 10 years they're skipping. I wish they slowed it down a little. The jumps are making it feel like we're missing stuff.

(Example: HBO released stills from the next episode that give away what Daemon has been up to for the last 10 years and I actually would've liked to have seen how that happened, not just be told "oh btw, this happened")
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 5 days ago
These allergies are gonna take me out man lol
JDolla
JDolla | 5 days ago
I've never rooted so hard for histamines in my lfie
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 5 days ago
Ouch man!
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 5 days ago
My allergies have been rough the last few days. Our high yesterday was 96 and today it was 79.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 4 days ago
Your parents loved Christmas even more than I do.

My parents both have early January birthdays, I maintain I was the result of birthday sex gone wrong.
JDolla
JDolla | 4 days ago
I can confirm that both my brother and I were the results of birthday sex. My birthday is 9 months and a day after my father's. My brother's is 9 months exactly after my mother's.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 4 days ago
Kinda weird how birthday sex seems to include creampies.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 4 days ago
I just did the math. 40 weeks before my birthday falls right around Father's day and since my sister is just under 2 years older than me, it would've been dad's first.
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 3 days ago
My conception date ironically lines up with the event called "The Great American Bash" in 1990.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 3 days ago
Dad must have been hyped to see Sting beat Ric Flair for the big gold belt
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 3 days ago
About damn time Aaron Rodgers and the Packers took down the evil Tom Brady.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 3 days ago
And the busiest week of the semester so far has commenced. Time to triple my caffeine and nicotine intake. Catch you all towards the end of the week!
CarlJ
CarlJ | 3 days ago
good Monday to everyone.
Need to present a scenario for you all and get your take on it. if you all don't mind.
Two people apply for a job. One is the buddy of your boss. The other is a friend of a friend of yours. You have your friend apply, put in a good word and you move on and let fate decide. Your boss sits in on BOTH second interviews, job is not related to your department. Then your boss starts talking to the others that were in the second interviews and about his buddy is so much more qualified and he would be fun to have around. The person who has to make the decision, saw he was in second interviews, says should have pulled him out, but didn't. His buddy gets hired. Your perspective, if you all want to. thanks
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 3 days ago
What do you mean by "should have pulled him out"?

That said, your boss should have stepped away from it. Very unprofessional and a conflict of interest.
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 3 days ago
I second that. Sounds like he shouldn't have been sitting in the interviews anyway
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: