LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Randomness is the Answer #192

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 20-01-2022 21:31
Could the streak comeback? Stay tuned! Here's to warmer weather.

----------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
76 to 100 of 2,077 comments
page 4 of 84
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 24-01-2022 23:28
I think he comes back one more season sadly.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 24-01-2022 23:31
He signed on for the 2022 season last year so I'm pretty sure we'll get at least one more.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 25-01-2022 01:15
Stefon Diggs' most impressive play was tackling that fan.

Nothing says a revenge game like 3 catches for 7 yards.
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 25-01-2022 03:33
Benny got a report card. They said best evaluation in the class, but he needs to work on following instructions and listening lol. I know he can count higher than 22, because he says 2010 for thirty. Which isn't wrong I guess
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 25-01-2022 22:56
I want to call out and don't at the same time. I'm in a mood, my stomach is off and my back hurts.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 25-01-2022 23:02
Pregggggooooooo

Call out!
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 26-01-2022 02:49
No. I'll give you the baby lol jk

I would keep it, but definitely don't need another.

I went. They moved me into outbound calls mostly get hung up on because they don't want to talk or think I'm a scammer. So I tell them I understand and to call back at the main number or go to their online account. Where then they can feel shame for being a dick to me because they didn't pay their bills. I do what I can. Otherwise it ain't my problem lol
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 26-01-2022 02:56
Joined a bowling league with a few friends from work and tonight was our first night. We're the Taco Tuesday league so $20 gets us each 2 games, 2 tacos and 2 margaritas. Was fun and I didn't completely suck
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 26-01-2022 12:57
Lol hard pass Dee, only way I'm accepting a kid is if it's mine or the girl is really something special.

Debt collection calling is rough

Thats pretty sweet Sarah
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 26-01-2022 20:59
You know what really grinds my gears? People who close a support ticket that I open without making sure the issue I reported was fixed or addressing my request at all. Fucking pisses me off to no end.
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 26-01-2022 23:01
Pssh I am fucking special lol

I hate it. I didn't know I would be having to do outbound calls. I got praised yesterday for having good soft skills (giggity?) and scoring well from just coming out of training and being knowledgeable about the job.

I hate support tickets. I have one open and they never got back to me so I'll have to get on their ass
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 26-01-2022 23:36
Lol, okay let me add a qualification to my previous post: the girl is really something special and we're in a relationship.

That sucks! I feel like the giggity would be better placed after "scoring well" but I'm proud of you for inserting a giggity (phrasing).
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 26-01-2022 23:58
I thought about adding giggity a few times lol

This rumor cameo list for the new Doctor Strange is intense.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 27-01-2022 00:05
I'm so proud! Wish this site had better emojis or gif integration.

What are you seeing so far for expected cameos? Tell me we see an alternate universe Tony Stark!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-01-2022 00:45
Coinbase closed my support ticket the other day for no reason and my problem is still relevant today.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 27-01-2022 03:30
Did they get back to you at all or just blind close it? One of the biggest failings of technical people in general is customer service. No matter where I go or in which position I'm in, customer service skills serve me almost as much as my technical skills do; some days they serve more. Little shit like asking if an issue is resolved prior to closing a ticket is huge. Being able to communicate with non technical users in a way they can understand without coming off like you're treating them like kids is big too. This stuff is a constant miss in this field.

With invisalign and being on a keto diet, my food choices are very limited and I'm quickly getting bored. Anything chewy like steak or pork is pretty much off the table and chicken needs to be really tender to even be in the running. I need to figure out a good side dish for the fish I'm making this weekend but I don't want salad as a side every day.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-01-2022 21:13
a good side dish for the fish I'm making this weekend but I don't want salad as a side every day.

Orzo slightly overcooked with diced up carrots, red and green pepper pieces (comes frozen in pkg a few min in Microwave to unfreeze it) = all soft and no chewing and tiny pieces that easily fall out of any dental work, etc too--When you start with it as a base, you can add in lots of variety of your favorite flavors, spices, etc once you begin with the tiny pasta items, tiny stars if you can find them, pastina, I think they are also called.

!!! My bad..few seconds of edit time left.. I see what a Keto diet involves. Just forget the pasta, use the bag of mini veggies, peppers pieces, with lots of melted Microwaved butter/butter spray and cheese over it. Tiny gratings of soft meats like ham or baloney will keep you feeling like you had a fuller meal of them!
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 27-01-2022 21:19
Do you take your aligners out when you eat, Joe or do they stay in?

I'm going on an overnight trip with some friends next weekend and I'm trying to think of snacks I can bring for the hotel room. My usual ice cream, yogurt and other cold stuff won't work since we'll have limited fridge space and possibly no freezer. Might be stuck with just wine.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 27-01-2022 22:14
Thanks Practice, those are solid options.

I take them out when I eat Sarah. I race to eat because I need to have to them in for 22.5 hours a day, its a pain in the ass. No drinks other than clear liquids with them in to avoid staining my teeth too.
How do you feel about pudding? I'm thinking buy 2 or 3 of those 6 packs of unrefrigerated vanilla and chocolate swirls and go to town. Maybe use a candy bar as your spoon if you really wanna live.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 27-01-2022 22:45
That's not a bad idea. Pudding isn't bad. Not a fan of jello tho.
Chocolate is always a good snack too, especially with wine
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 27-01-2022 22:54
Alright let's evolve that then:
Chocolate, vanilla or the chocolate/vanilla swirl pudding, some of that betty crocker whipped frosting stuff, some hersheys hot fudge, and some maraschino cherries if you're feeling fancy. Get yourself an unrefrigerated not-ice cream sundae going. Can even add some m&m on top.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-01-2022 22:58
I race to eat because I need to have to them in for 22.5 hours a day, its a pain in the ass. No drinks other than clear liquids with them in to avoid staining my teeth too.

Not to overstay my good posting-----but I happen to use something called "intermittent fasting" (i.e. books like the 8 hour diet)---Works for me I think only because of the life I led up until I needed any type of diet. BUT...now that I know your invisalign product, maybe you might switch over for the few months (year?) that it takes for the invisalign to do its work and try that diet. Might lose a few pounds, and really enjoy not having to worry if its carbs, all meat/Atkins, all vegetarian diet, etc. I gorge on whatever I desire, but only for 8 hours a day which can be shrunken down (I've successfully done that) into just an hour or so 22.5 to 24 hrs difference--only difference you need to do between what the books say.). Get the best currently rated Amazon book and kindle or read it and see if it works in your life as a temporary fix... Will really expand your options! Sure! Even eat ice cream with a candy spoon, as you recommended to Sarah, but only what you can stuff in 8 hrs....then water--coffee--tea--unsweetened, un-milk whatever you used to put in it etc for rest of day....SURE it is hard when others are eating around you---so I hide out during lunchtime, a meal I never eat----hardest part of day for me next to one hour before my scheduled start of my 8 hour un-fasting time..... PLEASE---advice in case you ever meet me....don't stand between me and any food source during those 8 hours....a very dangerous spot!!!!

Oh I checked my dog-eared book.... YES you can do BOTH---you can keep your KETO diet plan AND do this one in addition. Aim your searches for that combination.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 27-01-2022 23:10
Thanks Practice, for about 6 months out of the year I'll do a 36 hour fast once a week (normally starting Sunday night at 7PM till Tuesday morning at 7 AM) where I consume just water and coffee. The first one sucks but after you get used to it it's not so bad. I really look forward to that Tuesday morning breakfast though. I occasionally do the intermittent fasting where I skip breakfast but the challenge with invisalign is two-fold; one is needing to eat quickly because of the timeframe but it's cleaning your teeth and gums after. So if you eat something that requires any medium amount of chewing then you take longer to eat it, and it takes longer to clean your teeth and gums because of all the grossness/stuff that gets stuck that didn't used to.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 28-01-2022 00:18
I told them that I needed further assistance and they ended up just closing my support ticket, Joe. It really made no sense. I had to make a new one.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 28-01-2022 00:44
I feel like i have been eating less than usual because eating with the braces has been a struggle. Takes a lot longer and I haven't been taking as much because of that.
Did make myself a rice bowl tonight tho when we got back from Bryan's concert and definitely loaded that up. Probably the biggest meal I've had in 2 weeks.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: