the internet lyrics database
en
Try our new website!

Randomness is the Answer #192

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Captain_Keeta
Could the streak comeback? Stay tuned! Here's to warmer weather.

----------------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
851 to 871 of 871 comments
page 35 of 35
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 11 days ago
Has anyone heard from Jenn?

She's been posting on Facebook a lot lately to keep people updated on her mom's recovery after a stroke.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 11 days ago
Oh man. Hoping her mom is recovering well. :[
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 11 days ago
Oh no! I hope her and her mom are doing okay!
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 11 days ago
She seems to be improving daily.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 11 days ago
Flew down to DC today for work and I am so tired. Got up at 330 to be at the airport for 430, flight at 630. Got my work done and am waiting on the return flight leaving in 45. On the upside I tried Nandos for the first time today and hoollllllyyyy shittttt is it good!
fishmunky
fishmunky | 9 days ago
275 raw bench for reps today. You feel like an athlete in his prime until like an hour later you realize that much pressure on your joints means your elbow clicks for the next 3 hours
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 8 days ago
I'm already annoyed with Carnival lol
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 8 days ago
What's up with Carnival Dee?
The_Optimist
The_Optimist | 7 days ago
I'm blue I would beat up a guy
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 7 days ago
They sent an email on the 1st saying that cruises under 5 days didn't require testing. Which ended up being false information because 3 areas still require testing regardless. The email didn't mention that. I spoke to customer service yesterday, they acknowledged that the email didn't state that, it was 6:30pm when I figured it out. So hopefully my test results are in before we leave Friday. They sent an email at 10am today that the Bahamas still requires a test. I just happened to figure it out because I was trying to do the verifly app to get started for check in and there was no option for no test under the testing section

Oh and now places say they charge for tests lol. Carnival charges $100 or $150 to test there during boarding. They offered $30 cruise cash for their error if we had to test with them
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 7 days ago
Wait so you test before getting on board, and then also need to test before going to your destinations?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 6 days ago
Joe, do you often travel for work?

Finally a football game on tonight!
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 6 days ago
In the past it's been a lot of travel that's driving or train distance but with this job there will be a lot of it that requires flying. This was my first flight in like 20 years
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 6 days ago
Sounds exhausting, props to you.

I someday hope to conquer my irrational fear of flying.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 5 days ago
Sarah, do you wanna do another fantasy football league this year?
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 3 days ago
I'll start a new thread. See who wants to do it again.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 3 days ago
Awesome, thanks. :] Hope we can get it going again! This will be our eighth year doing it!
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 3 days ago
Thread is up. Just need 8-10 people to play. Hopefully we get enough this time.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 3 days ago
And I'm back again....lol Branson was fun, except for the first hotel. MGR was a witch. after the first two rooms were nasty, upgraded us to a nicer room, but the hotel was undergoing 'renovations' so it wasn't much nicer. then the next morning, we left for 3 hrs, come back and find my hotel room door with the safety latch holding it open and not a single housekeeper in sight. the mgr was a total witch about it again, then i asked to speak to the gm, said she had to make an appt for me. I told her i'd wait til she came down from her office. the gm was even worse. got my money back for the second night and swore id' never change from the one we usually stay at. DO not use Southern Oaks Inn if you ever go. Twelve Oaks Inn, so much better. Full details on Trip Advisor..lol
Joey, my sister loves it over there, may not get her back! she's in Brighton right now, but supposed to get up to London this week for a day or two. She went to the Pride fest in Brighton over the weekend. looks like she had a blast.
misfitgurl444
misfitgurl444 | 17 hours ago
I'm alive.

No just one test either before or you can get a test at the port before boarding.

Bimini was beautiful, but I think they could have done a better job with excursions. They switched the destination after we booked and the beach was nice, but it was hard to get. It felt like Hilton had too much control of the part of the island where the port is.

Also my phone broke and no one tells you when you buy a flip smartphone that it costs an arm and a leg to fix a screen
CarlJ
CarlJ | 8 hours ago
glad you survived and had a bit of a good time.

World's Of Fun announced this morning that they are building a NEW wooden version of an old favorite.....Zambezi Zinger II!!!!!! Look it up on Youtube..they have an animated POV of it...looks almost like the original! And they are going back to calling their season passes, Passports...bringing back the original theme of around the world in 80 days...
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: