Oo_jill_oO
Oo_jill_oO | 30-01-2003 04:15
nice work
Burning_Jones
Burning_Jones | 30-01-2003 14:03
good content too, I agree, flower the war
Star Light
Star Light | 01-02-2003 17:46
Hey, I like it! And yes, I am completly against wars!
built2liv
built2liv | 04-02-2003 03:46
War is going to help Bush regulate the economy. War controls the population growth in the world.
Well that's about all I can think of that is good about war; so I must agree, flower the war (plus hating Bush doesn't help my opinion much).
Burning_Jones
Burning_Jones | 04-02-2003 13:46
He needs the war to get reelected, no president has ever been voted out of office during a war. But he will be, the motherflowering piece of shit.
Milita
Milita | 15-02-2003 18:49
I agree with you....and with everybody....I don't agree with the war, it will ony bring death and destruction in countries that are so poor...I'm really scared about it....after all there are bombs that can destroy a lot ( or everything ) I say "Peace"!!!!!
Isola
Isola | 15-02-2003 19:27
I agree with you! Peace! I hate war.. Its anything but good...
jersey
jersey | 26-02-2003 16:47
OK...I know the average age on here is teenagers who dont know any better, but Im 30 and here is my opinion:

No one likes war...it SUCKS, especially since my cousin is headed over there... he joined right after 9/11. But my dad was a marine and my grandfather was in WWII, and I feel this is a NECESSARY war. You are all complaining about how you want to finish school and how its a terrible thing. Let me tell you, if we dont do this now and nab this son of a bitch, the world (and especially our GREAT country) is going to change more than ever...freedoms we take for granted will be taken away. After 9/11 (btw I live in NYC) I was hoping we would push the button and send all of those bastards to Kingdom Come. Im glad we are doing it, and I think its long overdue. Clinton cradled those people too much and we ended up getting viciously attacked. Bush is doing a superb job. So F*ck the French and the Germans if they dont support us, its because they are cowards. And I would hope if they ever got attacked that we would sit back and watch with a bottle of brandy in one hand and a cigarette in the other, laughing. But no, being the great country we are, we would go and help them, as we did before. Dad always told me growing up, dont ever start a fight, but if anyone ever touches you first, beat the hell out of them. THis theory holds true. And my VERY close Italian family has been so worried about my cousin, but we've told eachother and him that if he dies fighting for our country that he is an honorable man. There has been no draft. Our soldiers have joined marines, army, navy, etc, always knowing there is a possibility of war. They have volunteered. I salute all of them. And I salute GWB for having a set of brass balls. It has nothig to do with re-election, it has to do with his brass set. Go USA.

Also, I know this is not a place to post political opinions, but it was brought up and I had to say my peace. You do not have to agree with my opinion but this is how I feel.
Jez
Jez | 26-02-2003 16:53
Jersey. I admire the fact that you've posted your opinion about this. After all this is what the forum is all about. I for one agree with you, and I have said my piece in a different thread, so I'm gonna spare everyone my thoughts once again.

Keep the faith.
blondie_xxx_2k3
blondie_xxx_2k3 | 26-02-2003 17:00
War confuses me..........I dnt even really know wot the war is over! Apart from ppl being to stubborn to say Peace! either way, its neva guna end, one person throws 1 bomb, the nxt throws a bigger, then sum1 throws an even bigger jst 2 prove they can.......but in the end, who are they guna be provin this too, how can they prove it to life which isnt there anymore becoz of the war?! My close friend has jst gone to join the royal commandos, I'm really mising him already n it hurts so much inside 2 think that one day soon he could be fighting and could be killed!!!

I am proud 2 say that My country (UK) is helping the USA in this, but it has 2 stop sumwhere, and the way things are going....It will all stop, all life!...that'll be it!
ice_white_tiger
ice_white_tiger | 28-02-2003 17:24
flower the war!
ne1 who supports that shit is one huge asshole.

ok, that was abit uncalled 4, but im only speaking my opinion.
Jez
Jez | 28-02-2003 17:28
Hmmn.... you'll be anti-war then Ice?!
Ghetto_Sweetie
Ghetto_Sweetie | 04-03-2003 04:18
KitKit, u rock! Keep iyt up cuz you can really entertain ppl!
Zenmaster
Zenmaster | 04-03-2003 04:20
::keeping quiet::

How long can THAT possibly last?
marshmellowx
marshmellowx | 17-03-2003 17:23
great job!
-if you're gonna fight, fight for something worth fighting for-
keep on keepin on!
ice_white_tiger
ice_white_tiger | 17-03-2003 17:58
I couldn't agree with u more, marshmellow.

Y can't Bush & Hussain handle this in a civilised way and talk about it over a cup of tea?

At least that would save several millions lives...
groovytastic
groovytastic | 20-03-2003 22:43
Pretty kewl! Wish i cud do dat!!! Keep up the good work! Im going to bed now...nite!
xOmGiTzVaLx
xOmGiTzVaLx | 14-04-2003 19:57
Well Jersey, I don't neccessarily agree with the opinion, but I think it's great for you to express your feelings! And although I don't agree with war and feel as though it does not solve anything, I respect the President's decision and support America. I just wish we weren't living in times of war..
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: