LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Public Review Discussion Thread

Follow 3
Add topic
Search
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 24-04-2021 21:31
I'm not sure if we have a thread like this anywhere, but this thread can be used for questions / comments based on the members' reviewing in the queue.
21 comments
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 24-04-2021 21:33
I'm gonna kick this one off by asking what exactly these mean? There were over 60 items in the queue last night and a member doesn't appear to know what they're doing.

Screenshot number 1 says there needs to be "spaces" even though there didn't need to be and listed it as not ok. Screenshot number 2 says the same thing but is listed as ok. I'm not sure if this is just someone shitposting in the review system but either way, it makes no sense and is kind of obnoxious to make reasons like that, even when they're ok.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 24-04-2021 21:40
Thanks for creating the Public Review Discussion Thread!!! I'll use it!

Thanks for showing me these Jeff.......

I never got to view the reviews connected to these two because I wanted to have the "power" to skip one review per day [my suggestion under "support" some time ago]

So I can jump over a review that I cant' say YES or NO to or give a good reason either way, if only one per day per member it should not interrupt whole process at least it gives one the chance they would encounter the NEXT review that might be easier to vote on!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 28-04-2021 04:48
Again this makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever.

PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 28-04-2021 09:33
Someone should "explain" it to him in a Private message...longer and clearer that
the "spaces" he wants

Should either say the word "spaces"

OR

"LINE spaces" I think he means....

Which is harder to find out unless you have the original sheet music to see how the composer spaces out the verses from the choruses or even if there are any in the song you displayed!

Maybe..
Maybe that explains this one member's questions....then they will not post to ask for what we do not know???
roxcyn
roxcyn | 30-04-2021 14:06
Spaces mean to break it up into verses. However, it is not a requirement here. Someone can edit it later.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 01-05-2021 03:12
Would you mind either messaging him or sending him to this thread? Because this is bizarre.

Now there's a "wrong title" according to Revan1st.

And not sure what this means either. Not sure why we would reject lyrics when they were never there when they can just be cleaned up and edited later, as Scott said.

Just a really weird reviewer.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 01-05-2021 11:40
I don't think there is a help article on here so it is just up to the the reviewer how they vote. Some people have voted "no" for everything when they work the queue. Per your request, I did send the reviewer a PM. I'm not sure if it's my place to do, but since it has frustrated some of our forumers I went ahead and sent it.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 02-05-2021 22:49
Thanks for messaging them. And this thread could be used to explain future probs.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 03-05-2021 12:36
You're welcome.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-06-2021 04:53
Back at it I guess.

I guess lyrics in both English and Japanese are "a mess"?

This continued for nine or ten others as well.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 04-07-2021 21:56
Céline can you stop voting yes on everything? Clearly some things are wrong. Thank you.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 23-07-2021 04:07
I accidentally put "lyrics are incomplete" for one of the submissions. Disregard that, sorry about that.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 30-07-2021 17:55
It's okay if we make mistakes once in a while. I'm sure we all have done that.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 15-08-2021 00:27
Ates, please stop using this as an excuse to say no for a submission. There are many many songs on this planet that have only a few sentences for lyrics. If you are unsure if these are the lyrics, don't forget that Google is your friend always..
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 16-08-2021 03:12
Céline can you stop voting yes on everything? Clearly some things are wrong. Thank you.

Clearly didn't get the message.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 16-08-2021 10:29
I would like to add - it's easy to pull the song's page on LSI, check YouTube or Spotify and most times you get the song. You can listen and see if it's right.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 16-08-2021 12:21
Lol exactly.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 02-03-2022 10:13
Please do not be rude and cursing in the queue. I get it - you don't like the artist or the song, but do you really have to curse so much you have (or did LSI) bleeped out your naughty vocabulary?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 03-03-2022 08:09
I saw that too, Scott. I was laughing at that.

It would be cool if Ray could implement something new to keep trolls out of the review queue.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 30-03-2022 23:19
Please don't post site reviews to other sites in the review queue. I think it was a legitimate mistake, but who knows?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 17-06-2022 02:22
I see someone was carded in the review queue (I didn't know we had that as a card reason.). I appreciate whoever did that, though.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: