LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Out of curiosity about who writes the weekly Charts here?

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 30-07-2020 02:11
Hi Ray!

I should have asked this question like 3, or 4, or 5 yrs ago.....

Who is writing the "blurbs" or top portions of each chart from around the world each week?..........

Take the Republic of South Korea for instance....this week ---
week 31 of 2020:
That someone, maybe its "you???"
or one of the Mods is assigned this?
or is it ever presented in the Public Review?
But I never see it going there for approval.....
wrote the following:

"How You Like That" byBLACKPINK maintains the top position. The song is very popular, it also ranks in 14 other charts. LetsSingIt's users rate this single as "brilliant" (4.5/5). Currently, this track ranks on spot 13 of LetsSingIt's list of most popular songs.

Moved up from position 57 to the 2nd place we'll find Zico with "Summer Hate".Zico worked together with Rain on this track. LetsSingIt's users rate this track as "brilliant" (5.0/5). At the moment, this track ranks on place 869 of LetsSingIt's list of most popular songs.

Hwa Sa scores this week's 3rd spot with the track "Maria". The track is popular, it can be found in 6 other charts. Currently, this single ranks on place 267 of LetsSingIt's list of most popular songs.

Great work!!! Searching it out and discovering where the song is on other country's charts and noting how many LSI users rate it! Up or down per week!
And doing this for a chart for multiple songs which CAN be in a foreign language!

And doing this each week, 52 times a year....for top 3 song positions for each country on the LSI Official Charts listings!

I find it a valuable resource and easy to read and keep up with what I need to do in the world (whole wide world!) of Music!

Thanks!
1 comment
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 30-07-2020 02:59
Thank you Céline for fixing up the albums/songs for BLΛƆKPIИK here!

I also noticed that the 3rd ranked song, Maria has lyrics written in English, in the You Tube that anyone can copy off and have the entire song lyrics all done for LSI!

The mystery second artist: Rain in 2nd ranked single has like ......nothing! You Tube again has lyrics for this song in multiple languages too! Without translation needed!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: