LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Surprise "Easter Egg" in the User Review listings!

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 09-07-2020 10:06
Hi Ray!

They call them "Easter Eggs" in the movies as you're just doing your thing, watching the movie...or in this case---clicking through the song listings and you wanted to rate a song.....

And there it is!

Live action ratings activity! The yellow ribbon actually moves left to right to indicate all the User's scores!

And you made the levels of the stars into 3-D shadow boxes so they stand out from the background of white!

!

Keep on making new things to surprise us!

Practice.
9 comments
Ray
Ray | 09-07-2020 12:25
Nice to hear you like the new sliding bars
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 11-07-2020 05:07
lmao
roxcyn
roxcyn | 11-07-2020 11:18
I don't see it.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 11-07-2020 14:05
1. Visit any song page like: The Beatles: All You Need Is Love
2. Click on song rating button [currently says: *4.3/5 (160) votes]
3. In the window that opens up watch and enjoy the animation.
4. I chose that song in particular as I knew it has many votes over several bands filled in to watch as they animate from left to right.
5. If you miss seeing it as goes faster I assumed, on the smaller screen of your phone, just hit the "X" and repeat the opening again and again......it will never get old!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 14-07-2020 17:28
I see it now. How cool! Good eye, Practice.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 15-07-2020 05:16
This seems more of a "feature" rather than an Easter Egg... Easter Eggs are usually something not often noticeable and it's pretty noticeable lol...
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 15-07-2020 06:58
Ahhhhhhh....but it DOES fit one aspect of a movie, or video game or web site "Easter Egg"
in that its A HIDDEN NEW FEATURE!

I really "hate" the usually smart Apple company for doing that.....
Swipe left....you get battery levels....no one tells you that.. you have to "experiment"
Swipe right...you get more home screens.....up until your limit...then it stops..... no one tells you that.....
So you swipe down....and it goes to sleep
So I said....
welllll... they are not telling me what happens...
they say to "experiment and try it out.....

OK I'm Swiping UP!
OOPS THAT motion RESET EVERYTHING TO FACTORY LEVELS AND ERASES ALL APPS AND DATA I SPENT YEARS PUTTING IN THE MACHINE... [just kidding]

SEE? That is what an "Easter Egg" type of mentality does for me...... Its a non-explained "surprise"
So was this........you had to open a song to vote on it to find the secret animation!
Hence my long explanation how to do it for Scott
Hence my long explanation I've posted this elsewhere too...sorry for repetition....
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 17-07-2020 09:16
its A HIDDEN NEW FEATURE!

Again it's not, it's a very noticeable feature. Hate to burst your bubble.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 17-07-2020 09:22
Hope you're doing OK Jeff....

and...its classified as "hidden" unless you delve into voting for a song....so that still remains true!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: