Follow 2
Add topic
Search
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 05-07-2020 08:08
Hi Ray!

Just created a new topic!

Found an image. Saved to computer file.
Went to upload image for header.....and it did that.
I can see it.
I can edit it.
I can add a caption.
When I pressed "SAVE" .....
Next screen says
No pictures found. Please upload a picture first.

Oh and the link where it says "first" does not work anymore...Maybe you are fixing it after a discussion was mentioned earlier about it?

But I thought it WAS fixed and working right!

Ok, that's enough to get you going in the right direction.

Good luck!

Hope your health and health of others there are fine in all this current crisis.

Practice.
3 comments
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 09-07-2020 10:36
Ok !
I'm CONFUSED!

I just did a new support topic.

Uploaded an image I created and saved and posted to the header skin all within 60 seconds.

So I thought "Ray must have fixed the problem!"

I went back to my other thread (Revising Gender Question on Profile)

Tried to upload the gender image.....Still "nothing" Cycles back to "upload a picture" as "nothing uploaded"!!

So I went off and took older photograph from months ago....loaded it into the thread in 60 seconds and its ready to post!

Ok, My bad!

I must have created the image WRONG!

I Deleted the image and all links to it.

Started fresh.

Found the original web page with the art someone drew on it...

Paint method...cropped and saved image.

Went back into the Edit Header Skin menu and did same process again...

NADA! No! ZERO! ZILCH! Only the board game test one is still there...

This image refuses to load.

It does not say so on the web page......but is there any type of "program" for copyright protection that does not let such images be used again for the web?

I have no idea! As usually they would say or warn you the image is "copyrighted" and the web page (you can see it in the Gender question as the fourth link on the thread)....has no such warning or copyright symbol or anything...

Why only that image?

The mystery deepens!

So I thought to tell you this so you don't worry that its something wrong with the whole process...just wrong with that one image and trying to save as a JPG image file...
Ray
Ray | 15-07-2020 12:28
Apologies for the late reply, webmaster overload

I tested the uploading, it works fine for me. I can't reproduce the issue. Is the problem still there?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 15-07-2020 12:58
Lets Sing it is working fine!

as I said above:

So I thought to tell you this again, so you don't worry that its something wrong with the whole process...just wrong with that one image and trying to save as a JPG image file...

Its still just that one image. It does not say "copyright" on the image. It does not save differently other than .JPG like all the others I successfully download and post to header.

"its a mystery" *spooky music* <<<<IN absence of being able to copy and paste a short actual tune to play here!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: