LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Suggestion for Content Review -> Songs

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
music_junkie
music_junkie | 02-07-2020 21:21
it would be great if any items we submit for the public review do NOT appear in the artist content review screen while the last change request is still pending.

ALSO. as a matter of reducing clicks.. when you goto artist content check/songs, an you see the list with the edit shortcut buttons at the end.. lets say you click the edit to add a video, after you save the video edits, i'd rather the screen go BACK to the content check list. as it is, i end on the song that i edit and have to go back through the menu to get back to the list i was in.. ANNOYING!!

just my 2 cents... love you RAY!!!
3 comments
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 02-07-2020 21:30
I've actually noticed that on mobile when you're reviewing something that is long, I click the proper button for what's being reviewed and it usually kicks me to the back to the top of the page. Then I have to scroll back down and usually happens a few times.

Another good suggestion.
music_junkie
music_junkie | 02-07-2020 21:32
OH yes - platform was a good point.. i made this request while on LAPTOP chrome browser... i dont even bother with it most of the time on mobile. if i had a tablet i might, but on a galaxy cell phone its more work than its worth on the small screen..
Ray
Ray | 26-07-2020 09:43
I think this one will be solved after the planned upgrade on the moderating system.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: