LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

lil bro's and sis's

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
_noelle_
_noelle_ | 23-01-2003 18:23
What is it lately with little brothers and sisters of big stars - they all wanna ride on their older siblings fame - for free. so their older bro or sis fights their way into showbiz 2 b a star and then little sibling wants a free ride 2. i can think of 3 rite off the top of my head:

Nathan Mathers - Eminem's little brother, who wants to be a big rapper like his big bro, and was trying 2 get a record deal in LA a month ago by flaunting the fact that he was eminem's little brother. Also, Eminem and Nathan's mother Debbie says that Nathan will be "bigger" than Eminem, as she is still at war with eminem.

Rachel Agulira - wants to be an artist, and drew a hideous picture of her sister christina and sent it to a magazine thinking that somebody might acctually want to *buy* it.

Britney Spears's little sister wants to be an actess and made her um *cough*...debut in Crossroads as the younger britney. Seriously, who watched crossroads??????

Aaron Carter - need i say more?

So i wanna know what other people u guys can think of

~peece~
11 comments
Val
Val | 23-01-2003 21:43
there's also Solange, Beyonce's little sister. But the lil' bro and sis thing has been going on for years.....Michael and Janet jackson???
Stanley
Stanley | 23-01-2003 22:39
i watched crossroads
Lindsey04
Lindsey04 | 23-01-2003 22:41
I watched Crossroads and I'll do it again. I liked it.
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 23-01-2003 22:52
I watched Crossroads (and this isn't just an excuse - I really did just go coz my little sis needed someone to take her! hehe) - I started regretting in 5 minutes into the film. The worst part was when Britney murdered 'I love Rock and Roll', but the highlight was that good-looking guy... who is he? lol.

Ally xxx
Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 24-01-2003 10:02
Thom & Andy Yorke, anybody....????

(Thom Yorke = radiohead)
(Andy Yorke = Unbelievable Truth)
_noelle_
_noelle_ | 24-01-2003 17:16
alright, sorry about the crossroads comment -
i just dont have much tolerance for "role models" such as Britney spears who say they doesnt smoke but then got caught holding a *joint*.
Oh there i go again *oops*
anyway, im more of an Eminem & Xzibit kind person and I hav 2 admit and agree with the person before - crossroads was a pretty good movie cuz of the guy in it - and also Taryn Manning who was in 8 Mile, she's one of my fav actresses
~peeeeeeeeeece~
ps I love rock and roll was better before britney got her hands on it no offence to people who like her
alla
alla | 24-01-2003 17:27
i didnt understand what you sad but i 'm one of the gallagher bros less famous of course but a gallagher bros
vandy
vandy | 24-01-2003 21:10
aww! I thought this was little sib stories cuz I just saw it in "active topics" and I was gonna be like "my little bro is the coolest ever!!"
nicola
nicola | 25-01-2003 18:36
I have Kelly Rowland's album (Simply Deep) and Solange Knowles sings a duet with her and she has a good voice, like Beyonce. I think I prefer Beyonce though. I hate Kylie, but like Dannii. I hate Nick and Aaron Carter. Spears.. *puke*
nicola
nicola | 25-01-2003 18:40
Oh, Janet Jackson. It's weird to think she's related to MJ cause they look so different. Don't like any of them really, except MJ's "Thriller" cos I do a wicked dance to that in dancing
XxX
XxX | 25-01-2003 20:39
I watched Crossroads..and enjoyed it.. alot of people probably would have liked it if it wasn't Britney spears..It was a good storyline... I like Solange too..She's really talented..
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: