Add topic
Search
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 10-04-2020 06:38
Thanks Ray for the return of the

Happy
Easter
Egg

[Tried to format it in Egg shape...but alas do not have permissions, or hard spacing, needed to do this!]
5 comments
roxcyn
roxcyn | 10-04-2020 18:18
I love it! Thanks, Ray. I recycled the 2019 thread but I guess you didn't notice it, Practice.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 10-04-2020 18:37
OOPS my mistake... I just liked a bunch of yours in a row, then went back to answer questions....
Didn't notice WHERE you posted it..
Was not in Trending!
Was NOT a New topic.....Now you see what happens when you re-use an old topic...

OF COURSE I searched "new topics" to see if anyone else had posted a new Easter Egg topic...

Ray should note...there might be a way to fix it...but "new" topics do not include revisiting a topic no one posted in for exactly 1 year!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 10-04-2020 18:42
* offtopic :
Yeah, when you comment on an old thread it goes to neither area. I assume only the comments area.

Happy Easter, Passover and Spring everyone.
Ray
Ray | 12-04-2020 12:56
Happy Easter everybody!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 12-04-2020 15:18
A Happy Easter, Passover, Spring is blooming---stay at home doesn't mean you can't go OUTSIDE to enjoy the weather and flowers or baby green leaves only if you're allergic to flowers!

* offtopic :
Yeah, when you comment on an old thread it goes to neither area. I assume only the comments area.

I'll make a "support" topic for this or "killer idea" but enough interest has to be from the Forum community...

My Apple devices have upgraded with iOS 13.4.1 which now includes a blue dot next to "open" apps...(maybe since 13.4.0)

so ....

If the topic is say... more than 100 days (to use the VIP number??) or 365 days old... let there be a little dot or something next to it so that if we scan trending topics or somewhere in the comments area, we know its an OLD thread that has been re-activated!

Then we might take a glance at it....versus just not knowing that someone TODAY just posted in an old thread
(yes it could get annoying if we re-start like Scott and me just did a really 1 year old thread and posted a few times in it)

But don't worry! We can have a 30 day "dots vanish" if no more "new" posts on that older thread rule too...to maintain the nice new clean view Ray endeavors to keep here,

Easy coding to set up....initial time for dot to appear with a new post added to older thread
.......and counting up time passing for dot to then cleanly vanish again....
My initial thoughts---not worthy of "killer idea" status yet!

.......anyone else reading this can comment...
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: