LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Can't vote in song queue [solved]

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
roxcyn
roxcyn | 06-01-2020 09:06
I can't submit yes/no choices in the song queue. When you press the yes/no button, it doesn't do anything.
6 comments
Ray
Ray | 06-01-2020 10:35
The idea was to do better this year on not messing up while running updates on the site. It lasted 5 days

But, problem solved! Thanks for reporting.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 06-01-2020 12:47
Yippie! I works, thank you!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 06-01-2020 14:06
P.S. I didn't want to make a whole separate support thread just yet....
If you're having good luck with nothing major..... and you easily fixed Scott's voting problem (I only did 3 that I saw and they worked for me but that was a week ago)
I had a minor item to report on...but since I'm the only one reporting..I'll wait a while longer (since 1-1-20) to make certain its not a Y20 bug or something on my end or browser or wait for my browsers and Windows and etc to update first to made sure....
I can live with it...and if you or nobody else notices it.... *shrug* why make you tear apart pages of code looking for something that might not be there...

Just a small signal flare to let you know I'm on top of it and will only report if others notice something...or if my updates come in next month or so and don't fix it.

Ok with that plan Ray?
Ray
Ray | 06-01-2020 21:27
Practice, I you're not sure you've found a bug, just report it. Then I'll take a look at it. No problem
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 06-01-2020 22:31
Thanks Ray!
Its working again ok , so no need to report it...maybe your fix above to the voting solved the problem here too!

Doing the happy

[Edit!
Found a use for this smiley...

Sorry--spoke too soon
....seems its still having problems on my second posting here so I'll create a short support item and hope others will add their voices/votes if they notice it too!]
roxcyn
roxcyn | 07-01-2020 01:04
Thanks Ray and Practice!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: