LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website

Randomness Is The Answer #189

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Captain_Keeta
Launched in 1977, Voyager 2 becomes second human-made object to cross into interstellar space!

-----------------------------------------------------

The following is a paid broadcast from Stanley...

*insert commercial jingle*

Please, people, let's not forget what the great HappyLion said when he first opened this thread back in '02...

Tired of "favorite..."s and "hate..."s?
Tired of religious wars?
Tired of disputes over words like "gay"?
Feeling random...?

Or are you just one of those people who don't make any sense anyway...?

THEN DROP BY THE RANDOMNESS, THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN JUST GET THAT WEIRDNESS OFF YOUR MIND!

-----------------------R U L E S-------------------------

1. Posts in this thread (with this one as a possible exception...) may make no sense whatsoever!

2. Try to read all existing posts before posting a new one...

3. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 3 SMILEYS PER POST!

4. BE ORIGINAL!

5. Have fun for Christ's sake!

6. (Don't) Spam!
51 to 75 of 5,001 comments
page 3 of 201
Captain_Keeta
That was the best freaking meteor shower ever!!!! We (my two friends who wanted to tag along) saw 35 meteors within the hour! I also got some awesome pictures of the stars as well! Definitely a successful meteor shower!!!!
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 13:31
Had my review yesterday. 20% increase on my pay, along with that bonus he gave me the other day. I almost cried.
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 16:06
It was too cloudy here. Boo.

Wow, Sarah. You must be doing a great job!
Joeyy
Joeyy | 20:14
20%! Fantastic!! So happy for you.

And Jeff, damn, I wish I could've been there. Even the one was enough to make me happy, though.
Captain_Keeta
Would've loved to have you for company, Joey! It was spooky being out in the middle of no where and it got even more creepier when the coyotes started howling near us, lol.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 21:22
I just think of what Clark's boss said to him in Christmas Vacation...."So, Carl, whatever you got last year.....add 20 percent" Just before Clark fell to the floor. Congrats Sarah!!! that is an Awesome raise!
Drinks on Sarah!!! (jk)
Captain_Keeta
Any thoughts on the Chiefs game last night, Carl?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 22:20
Tyreek Hill letting me down.
CaptainStabbin
Huge congrats to you Sarah! Great job and so very deserved!
misfitgurl444
We had like 3 days of great sleep at night and regular naps. Then he started rolling over and he turned 4 months. What a day today. I need his crib set up, but he currently has his "room" in the formal dining room because our upstairs remodel is taking 50 years.

I need to find a job to do at home.
Captain_Keeta
Also, sorry to disregard your post Sarah, but huge congrats to you! Very happy for you!
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 13:44
Thanks guys. I'm not sure I feel like I deserve it, but I'm so relieved. It's going to be a big help.
PracticePractic
Take a bow and feel good about accepting the accolades Sarah!
You did a great job and deserve it all!
CaptainStabbin
And......I'm seeing third eye blind tonight
CaptainStabbin
Fucking amazing show. Played all the hits and a few others, 2 encores and holy shit do they hold up
roxcyn
roxcyn | 16:42
Wait, Third Eye Blind are on tour?! I wanna go!

I know you deserve that Sarah! I hope it puts you at over $20/hour, too. When I get my raise, I increase my savings and 401K percentage.
Captain_Keeta
Kind of strange that Christmas is less than ten days away now.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 16:55
Yeah, it is. But I don't care too much as I don't celebrate it.
Captain_Keeta
Lol we have a 4% chance of making the playoffs. So much shit needs to happen. If we had just won that Arizona game and not sucked at kicking this year...
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 19:36
Not quite at $20 yet, but he said he likely won't wait until next year end to do another raise, so i should be there in the coming year.
I'm still going to be making about 10k more a year than i was this time last year. That's gonna be a big help.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 19:37
I'm rooting for the Texans this year, Jeff (cuz the Packers aren't making it) They've had a good year. I'd at least like to see them get to the end of playoffs.
Captain_Keeta
Texans are looking great this year! At least you have one winning team.. lmao
Captain_Keeta
Thought we might've had a chance at today's game. I thought wrong.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 21:10
Excuse you, Sarah. One doesn't root for a team on the basis of whether or not they'll win. CHEESEHEAD 4EVA

Joeyy
Joeyy | 21:11
I'm still going to be making about 10k more a year than i was this time last year. That's gonna be a big help.

This is so awesome.

I'm going to have a cold on Christmas, I'm sure. And most likely my period. Hurray.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: