LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

A Book From LSI creations by Reisa Gerber

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
racketeer
racketeer | 05-05-2018 17:29
I am so excited to announce that largely from the things I made on LSI in addition to pictures and poetry from the Mojim site.com, and other sites, too, like lyrics mode, lyrics freak, etc.,I have been able to find a computer that prints poems from lyrics in a fancy way, and leaves only a minimal amount to "white out..." It still took a lot of time, but much less than if I had to type up all the lyrics....
When I finally got it done without printer lines from double or triple copies, I made one copy from my master...and I l.u.v. it ....
That doesn't mean others will...but getting my best together and leaving out the lyrics that are sloppy and a bit weird, makes me just wish I hadn't subjected people to them, anyway, but this is my best.
It's called "My Life in the Five and Ten"...it also includes, as I said, some lyrics from other sites.
The miracle computer is in our local library and it doesn't know the difference between print in some sites, so I could get alot of my lyrics although from different sites, printed into a lookalike manuscript.
Yes, really. I am not really a fancy or classy writer...but I'm the one who's putting out for this mess...right?
More information on my little baby down the road!!!
10 comments
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 05-05-2018 17:39
Don't put for a mess. Value yourself.
racketeer
racketeer | 05-05-2018 17:43
thanks...my popularity in LSI means so very much to me as an artist,
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 05-05-2018 17:54
I won't take the low hanging fruit on this one - congrats and good luck
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 05-05-2018 20:43
Good luck, I think?
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 05-05-2018 21:44
I don't understand what you just said you did. It sounded like you printed lyrics in a fancy font or something?
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 06-05-2018 13:16
I think she's bragging because she found out the library has a printer
racketeer
racketeer | 06-05-2018 21:11
no...I found out that I could print up a manuscript for a publisher without having to pay for a professional job, that's all. I have a collection of a lot of lyrics and, even if I don't end up with a real book, I can always got to poetry readings...that's all!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-05-2018 21:43
I can always got to poetry readings

???
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 06-05-2018 22:45
Good luck racketeer no matter which way it goes, you've made a great step forward! Don't stop!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 07-05-2018 11:35
So it's kind of like a slam poetry/lyrical book, right? Good luck with that, Reisa!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: