LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Can't think of the name of metal band

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
DanTuner1
DanTuner1 | 27-03-2018 20:03
It's driving me absolutely crazy. I know there is a band that has two songs in one of their albums that quotes to movies. 1 of them is Star Wars episode 2 attack of the Clones in the song it has rain in the background and Anakin Skywalker's saying I killed them I killed them all their dead every single one of them and not just the men but the women and the children too they're like animals and I slaughtered them like animals I hate them. The other song in the album quotes the 2003 Incredible Hulk movie where David Banner is speaking to Bruce Banner. He says I gave you life now you must give it back to me only a million times more radiant and more powerful. Stop what. STOP WHAT! Someone please help me remember the name of this band because I'm going insane trying to figure it out
4 comments
fishmunky
fishmunky | 27-03-2018 22:16
The Acacia Strain. Album is 3750
DanTuner1
DanTuner1 | 28-03-2018 02:03
Nope thats not it
They are 2 different songs and i cant think of it
DanTuner1
DanTuner1 | 28-03-2018 05:46
I just remembered the cover art for the album is black with a man dressed in black praying holding a rosary and right in the center is an inverted crucifix that I believe is part of the band name. I still can't figure out what it is though
DanTuner1
DanTuner1 | 28-03-2018 12:58
I remember the name of the band it is nexilva. The song I was thinking of is Shadows Rising
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: