Sing Along With You Tubes

Follow 3
Add topic
Search
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 30-07-2017 04:54
I checked before posting.... seems there are about
1,407 similar results, showing 1 to 50

and I'm sorry, I'm not going over each one to be 100% certain its never been done before!

So as a recent posting gave me an idea to start this thread!

Find and post here various You Tube videos that have the words ON the video as part of the song encouraging the audience to "sing along"

Yes, yes there are millions out there who have created videos with the lyrics on the same page as the song playing..... We can all find that in many of the songs here on LSI...

I'm looking for the special moments of the sing along videos(but I guess this didn't qualify for that topic heading so I put it in general forum topics).

Here is one I'll post as an example:

See? The whole performance is not only sing along with the video, but the words are clearly posted as they are being sung! I know I've seen many of these in the past and I'll try to re-locate and post them here myself...but asking all others as you discover them (or if you know of any) please post them here so they are in one easy to discover spot on the LSI site!

Thanks !
1 to 25 of 55 comments
page 1 of 3
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 30-07-2017 05:00
Or...

Cute titles and perfect synchronization so you CAN sing along with this!

One Direction did it perfectly!

PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 30-07-2017 05:09
With these anyone can be a rapper or sing Hip Hop! No experience necessary!

Just follow the words and sing to the music! (Better than Karaoke with just plain titles!)

PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 01-08-2017 17:25
A Spanish song from Disney to sing along with:

Hoy Somos Más (from "Violetta") (Sing-Along Version)
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 19-08-2017 12:26
Found one playing the Song Alphabet Game #2!

Has Justin Bieber in here too for those who follow him.

roxcyn
roxcyn | 21-08-2017 01:03
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 21-08-2017 01:15
Thanks Scott! That's just what I'm looking for! Any genre, but its great to be able to rap/hip hop along with the best of them with this very syncopated, coordinated words with the music sing along You Tube video!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 21-08-2017 01:17
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 21-08-2017 16:07
Julien Doré - Coco Câline
* offtopic :
And believe me, I do sing wrong lyrics. Even the 100% accurate fails me.

PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 21-08-2017 17:31
* offtopic :
Thanks for the French one Celine! And I'll keep trying to get closer to perfect and you should not give up either! At least I can follow the words in time to the music and "sound" like I"m singing in French! And the "jumping CoCo letters are funny!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 31-08-2017 18:25
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 31-08-2017 21:45
Finally got a moment to write this about the Taylor Swift new song "Look What You Made Me Do"

Thanks to Scott [roxcyn] for posting so many of these true sing a long videos.
They differ from the older style lyric postings where they put up a whole page of lyrics and then change to another whole page of lyrics.

These songs WANT you to learn the lyrics by singing along! And its easy to practice and remember the lyrics much quicker with these!

Back to Taylor Swift: The television news (but not the Internet searches) says that she introduced this "Lyrics only" Official Video of her new song "Look What You Made Me Do" from the Album of the same name in advance of the 2017 Grammys so we all can get the words right. At the 2017 Grammys, the news teases us that the "real" Official Video of her song will debut.

So hopefully, for those who like to use the lyrics to learn the songs and sing along with the music, this might become a trend to post lyrics ahead of the actual "Official Music Video" of each new song.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 31-08-2017 22:08
Frédéric Lerner - Il Est Temps
* offtopic :
Another French artist. Here is the single version, one minute shorter than the album.

PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 07-10-2017 23:59
"Try To Sing Along"

Kino

Its in Portuguese! Something new for everyone to try singing along with!

This Music Video is what I mean Celine. The words are not all posted at once on the page (I know they are not "ALL" at once, but big clumps of them) so these shorter ones allow you to pick up the rhythm of the song and cadence and learn it faster than just the lyrics by themselves printed here on LSI. Its just another tool to use to help learn songs faster.

The songs you posted are fine....and I thank you! [Merci] very much!..
But see the first three I posted. I want the words themselves to lead you in learning the song.. Leap off the screen at you!

Ok, here is the You Tube of in Portuguese

PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 08-10-2017 17:11
Jenifer - Les Jours Électriques

Now you got what I'm looking for in this thread Celine! That was sooooo perfect I wish I could like it twice! (Someone please like it too for Celine!)
roxcyn
roxcyn
roxcyn | 27-12-2017 01:49
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 11-03-2018 18:56
Going over some lists here found an old Billy Joel You Tube that was created in 2011 that has the lyrics synchronized properly with the music so it is good for here (and good for me to always be able to locate it from now on).

POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: