LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Game of Thrones Season 7

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 17-07-2017 01:10
Because otherwise I'll talk about it in Randomness and people will get upset...

**Spoilers ahead. Don't read if you don't want to know.**
51 to 75 of 190 comments
page 3 of 8
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 31-07-2017 21:57
I picture him getting out... "Littlefingered" by Sansa. Like she's gonna quietly learn all his sneaky tricks and he'll realize just before the end that she got him.

I also think that's a long shot. But if he dies, it would have to be because someone outsmarted him, not through someone's blind rage. He's too smart for that.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 31-07-2017 22:37
The lower houses that served house Tully remain and will come forth if Edmure makes calls the banners.

Littlefinger is going to die, it may not be this season but it's coming. He made a mistake by telling Sansa what he really wanted and now he's vulnerable. Arya and Sansa will end him.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 31-07-2017 23:39
I don't know, I don't think he's immune to blind rage - both Ned and Jon have had him by the throat and not closed the deal - but his usefulness has managed to keep him alive this long.

What did you have in mind, Joe? Arya generally doesn't need help killing people at this point, unless you mean her and Sansa are going to work together to outsmart him before Arya finishes him off. He's not on her list, right? So I guess she didn't see his betrayal? (Too far back to remember.) Presumably Bran knows everything, but idk what he cares about any more.

It seems like Littlefinger will have one last hurrah; something worthy enough of his death--unless it'll just be them finding out he betrayed Ned.

I do think he's got to Sansa, though. The arguing with Jon; the looks exchanged; her comment to/about Bran in the last episode about the oldest true born Stark having returned (or whatever she said). She didn't point that out for no reason.

I'm hoping her and Jon work out their differences; that perhaps Bran (with what he knows) or Arya (with her love for them both) will help iron out any tension.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 31-07-2017 23:50
No, he's not immune to blind rage, but I feel like a swift, violent death would not be fitting to him.
Take Olenna Tyrell for example. Jamie could've just walked in and executed her, but the poisoning was more fitting to her, both cuz he felt empathy to an old lady and cuz it gave her the last laugh with the Joffrey reveal. I can just see the writing going for a more creative death for Littlefinger.

Also, as Joe mentioned, Sansa knows what he wants, she will use that. She's his weakness. Which is why I think she'll be the one to do it.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 01-08-2017 00:09
Olenna's was a good death, as far as murders go. I don't think Littlefinger's is going to be too brutal, but I can't see it being torturous or via poison, either. A good clean prod to the heart by Needle, or an explosion, maybe... I'm not sure what else there is. Unless they do find out about his betrayal and decide a beheading is the best kind of vengeance. I wouldn't mind that.

Eh, maybe. I thought Catelyn was his weakness, the way he always banged on about her. Her death didn't seem to impact him that much. He certainly seems enamoured by Sansa, but I don't know if that means much to/for his character.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 01-08-2017 00:14
I'm now actively rooting for Littlefinger and his terrible inferiority complex to win the iron throne while the important people are fighting zombies up north.

Then it turns out he's super good and populist and the rest just shrug and let it be.

I think the Tully's are non factors. They've been persona non grata for a while.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 01-08-2017 00:48
If they were a useless plot point then everything at Riverrun last season was a waste. It doesn't make sense to bring back Edmure for 1 episode and then just let it go. Theres more to come with the Tullys, and I believe Edmure is now in charge of House Frey since every other Frey is dead.

Catelyn was Littlefingers love but she never gave him what he wanted. With her death, he transferred his fixation/love to Sansa. Sansa and Arya will be his undoing and it all started with him saying he wanted the Iron Throne and her as his queen. I don't see Sansa betraying Jon, Arya or Bran. The one thing she's learned is family and that staying together is what makes them strong. He'll probably try to play a game of pitting Sansa against Arya and it'll backfire. Sansa has learned too much from him and she knows how to play the game now.

I wonder if Jamie finding out that it wasn't Tyrion after all will have any affect on his decisions. Granted Tyrion did still kill their father but I think it'll give Jamie food for though, he'll also probably pass that on to Cersei.

Anybody have any predictions for next week/episode 4?

I'm thinking we'll see Dany introduce Jon to one of her dragons and he bonds with one, surprising and impressing her. Also thinking Arya comes home after the trailer for next week was put up. Should be really interesting to see what happens with 3 starks back home. In addition, there's also Meera Reid, she may send a raven home and pull her father into it, who is the only person still alive to have been at the Tower of Joy (Where Jon was born)
Joeyy
Joeyy | 01-08-2017 00:53
So you didn't think anything of Sansa's comment to Bran?

I dunno, Jaime didn't believe Tyrion killed Joffrey to begin with, and I don't think it'll mean much to Cersei if he does tell her now that Tyrion has actually killed Tywin.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 01-08-2017 00:54
I don't watch episode trailers.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 01-08-2017 01:09
It won't mean anything to Cersei, but it may get Jamie thinking. He was pretty adamant with Olenna that he's with Cersei, but I kind of felt hesitation in him there. Like he's not sure if he loves her or he's afraid not to. Seems like there's still hope there that he'll come to his senses.

It seems like the only place for them to go after the massacre last episode is back to Winterfell. I can see more focus on the Starks next week. Dany has to re-strategize, so I don't think we'll see much more on that front aside from her and Jon (the trailer hinted at her needing allies, so she may have to give him more of what he wants to get what she needs). They're definitely going to have to get the Dany/Jon thing rolling with only 4 episodes left, so I'm sure we'll see something there.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 01-08-2017 01:11
(Late addition to previous posts) As for Littlefinger's feelings for Sansa...he still gave her to Ramsey Bolton, knowing what the man was like. I don't think anyone could truly love someone and do that. But I do hope his infatuation with her is ultimately his downfall. Fingers crossed he'll fail in his attempt to drive the family apart.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 01-08-2017 01:13
I think he loves her, but he knows she's not a good person and he's battling himself about whether or not that matters to him. He's better when he's away from her (usually). I was hoping his friendship with Brienne would change him for the better; make him take a step back from Cersei.

I wasn't sure who had Theon, but maybe a Theon/Jon reunion?
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 01-08-2017 01:17
He was picked up by one of Yara's remaining ships.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 01-08-2017 01:24
See, I think his giving her to Ramsey was strategy. Sure, he loves her, but that doesn't mean he won't use her too. The experience with Ramsey has molded her to what he needs her to be. She's lost all innocence and faith in others and the only one who's been there all along is him. He knew what he was doing.
But I do think he will underestimate her, which will lead to his downfall (or at least hope!)
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 01-08-2017 01:43
I don't think he knew how bad Ramsay was. He knew he wasn't great which is why littlefinger warned ramsey before the marriage. His strategy was returning Sansa to the north and giving her what power he could. He most likely had a plan to take Ramsay and the Boltons out but it backfired. That being said, he was definitely trying to isolate Sansa at home and make himself her only ally. He could probably sell Jon and Sansa becoming enemies since he's not really her brother but the wildcards are Arya and Bran. He can't drive a wedge between them now. The wolves will stick together.

Definitely going to be a Theon/Jon reunion soon. I can see Jon beating the shit out of Theon for what he did to Robb
Joeyy
Joeyy | 01-08-2017 13:20
I think it's more likely what Joe proposed. It was definitely part of his strategy - everything seems to be - but I can't see him loving her and deliberately handing her over to be raped and Lord knows what. That said, his apology to her didn't seem very sincere, and it's a shame she had to turn to him for help in the Battle of the Bastards. I'm just not sure I believe he's capable of real love. His voice has one tone: smarmy. And he looks at her like she's his key to victory; not like he loves her.

Hopefully they can still count on Bran, but he seemed pretty gone. Like he'll do whatever's necessary for humanity's survival against the white walkers, whatever that means for his family. But Arya might be able to bring them all together (emotionally), hopefully. If she's not too far gone herself. If Sansa can just ignore Littlefinger more, it'll all be alreet.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 01-08-2017 15:06
Here are some things I don't understand:

The Dany-Jon relationship: People are rooting for them, but are they related? Does that not matter at this point now that Cersei is flaunting her and Jaime to the world?

How Jorah was cured: It seemed like all that happened was his infected skin was cut off? That seems very simple for something said to be incurable. What did I miss?

The Tyrell army: Or lack of it. I thought a big deal had been made about their resources. What the heck happened?
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 01-08-2017 18:17
The Targaeryns married within family (Dany's parents were brother and sister. Her brother only married outside of the family because there was no female Targaeryn for him to marry at the time). So it would actually wouldn't be THAT weird based on the family history.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 01-08-2017 18:36
Side note: My friend met Pilou Asbæk (Euron Greyjoy) at London Comic Con the other day and he told her that "next episode" he's going to do something no one on GOT has done so far. She thinks he must've got his episodes mixed up, since all he did then was ask if Cersei likes a cheeky finger up the bum.

I read Euron enjoys cutting out tongues? Maybe that will be Yara's fate next episode. Poor Yara.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 01-08-2017 19:40
To be fair, nobody had done that before.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 01-08-2017 19:42
Haha, she said that, but apparently he was really excited about whatever it was. Maybe Pilou just enjoys a cheeky finger.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 01-08-2017 22:11
Jorahs grayscale was cured by cutting away the infected tissue and also applying a paste that Sam found in a book. They said its very rare that the person survives the process and theres a big danger in infecting the person administering the treatment.

The Tyrell army was hijacked by Randall Tarley, who Jamie made a deal with in episode 2. He chose to break his oath to house Tyrell in exchange for house Tarley being named lords paramount of the reach (Where highgarden is). Jamie and Cersei both knew they stood no change at being house Tyrell without Randall Tarley, he is a brilliant military commander.

Eurons ship is called the silence because he did indeed cut out the tongues of all his men. He did this after going insane during a major storm at sea. His crew lashed him to the mast of his ship to keep him from killing himself. After the storm and he was released, he cut the tongues of all his men so they couldn't spread the story of what happened. A house that worships the sea and the sea gods having a member lose his mind at sea isn't something to be spread around.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 04-08-2017 17:41
This weeks episode...was/is amazing. I don't know how else to describe it.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 05-08-2017 03:07
I read the spoilers. I'm super excited for it.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 07-08-2017 01:56
Have to say, after the beating Dany's allies took the last two episodes, that ending was quite satisfying.

Kind of wish Jon had punched Theon in the face before he made his "if not for Sansa" comment. I don't think anyone else would've minded.

Agreed tho, pretty awesome episode.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: