en
Back to old website

Game of Thrones Season 7

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 01:10
Because otherwise I'll talk about it in Randomness and people will get upset...

**Spoilers ahead. Don't read if you don't want to know.**
26 to 50 of 190 comments
page 2 of 8
Joeyy
Joeyy | 21:41
Originally I thought the same (when my friend told me about the bodies), but it seems Yara will also be Cersei's "present," so I wasn't sure.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 22:02
He may keep Yara for himself. She stole his fleet, I can't imagine he'll just hand her over for someone else to torture/kill/whatever else GoT can come up with.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 22:36
Maybe, but since he's planning on returning to Cersei anyway to try and win her over, Yara would be in the same place as both of them. Maybe he'll hand her over, but request Cersei let him deal with her.

Totally forgot Gendry's still alive. I thought I remembered the Red Woman killing him.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 22:52
No, she took blood from him, but never killed him. Than Davos set him free in a row boat and we haven't seen him since.
CaptainStabbin
The sand snake and whats her name are going to be the gift to Cersei. I think Cersei will marry him now, and this will ultimately drive Jaime away. Bronn will release the sand snake (she's his bad pussy after all)
Arya and Sansa finally see each other again! I feel it in my bones
Joeyy
Joeyy | 18:09
Row back, Gendry. (Does he have claim to the throne, too? He could marry Arya, teehee.) Oh, is she Bronn's one? Haha. We haven't seen him in a while, either.

I really hope they do. I hope they're able to get along now, in a banter kind of way.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 20:57
I don't think Gendry's claim to the throne would be highly acknowledged, if at all... Robert was only king because the Targaryens were all gone.. now there's one back, possibly a second (who technically has more claim than her) and what's the nonsense about Tyrion being one too? Gendry would have some fighting to do for the throne.

Though technically the Lannisters have no claim either and Cersei has made herself right at home... so fuck birthright at this point?
CaptainStabbin
Ohhhhhhh shiiittttt
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 02:04
Soo.. that plan went all to shit, didn't it?
CaptainStabbin
It went to shit fucking quickly
CaptainStabbin
Also, I thought Bran was going to show Sansa the past when they were talking.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 02:17
Bran got fking weird.. Sansa's face during that whole situation is exactly how I was feeling.

Wonder when he's going to be able to tell Jon what he saw though, since obviously Jon is going to be gone for a little while.
CaptainStabbin
Yeah Bran has seem some shit. He seems very very different and off.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 02:25
cersei, better at war than we all assumed

tyrion, a little worse at it than i thought
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 02:27
Apparently the internet went nuts at Dany's "I'm the last Targaryen" comment. Everyone wants Jon to be her nephew.
CaptainStabbin
Anybody else catch the "moment" Dany and Jon had when they were talking alone on the cliffwalk?
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 15:36
Specify, that whole scene felt like a "moment" to me.
CaptainStabbin
When he walked away and she looked at him.

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 16:06
Ohhh yeah, she was definitely thinking some stuff when he walked away.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 17:52
Funny you both think that; I watched the whole scene thinking, "There's zero chemistry there, but it feels like they are trying to force it/going to force it."

I liked Olenna Tyrell; I'm glad she had a dignified death and that her final words befit her.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 17:55
Also, yeah...be weirder, Bran. I know he's been through shit, but damn, who left hasn't?
fishmunky
fishmunky | 18:52
Yeah I thought the same. No moment just 2 idiots over their heads

Bran is basically Stephen hawking now. An immobile supercomputer who can't relate to normies

I'll miss Olenna Tyrell. Basically there are 5 houses left, winterfell, iron islands, lannisters, targaryeon, and the Vale. Littlefinger gonna win this game homies. Believe that.

Hate how rushed this season feels so far.

Also this episode reaffirms my Jaime is garbage take. Cersei is as bad as the mad king he slew and this sullied his name for. He knows this but does nothing. The true villain is the man who knows the most but cares the least. That's Jaime I think.

Also where's the hound dammit.
CaptainStabbin
Don't forget about the stormlands and the riverlands. Without Walder Frey, house Tully may make a resurgence with Edmure. And I'm reading about rumors that Gendry (Roberts Bastard) making a return this season.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 20:53
who's left in house Tully though? Edmure is a coward and the blackfish was killed by the lannisters. The Freys held the riverlands and now their all dead too. So many major player potential fast forwarded this year.

Push for the end means a seasons worth of stories gets dumped in like 3 episodes it seems
Joeyy
Joeyy | 21:52
Littlefinger better not, lol. I can't imagine him dying, though. Literally can't picture a death suitable for him. It's probably going to have to be a straight-up sword through the chest; perhaps by Jon's hands, or maybe Sansa will finally have enough of him. I worry about the implications of his influence over her. Just shut up already, mate.

I still had hope for Jaime; less so after that episode.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: