LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Have you ever eaten at O'Charley's?

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
roxcyn
roxcyn | 14-02-2017 03:58
O'Charley's is a casual American restaurant. Have you ever eaten there? What was your experience like?

Have fun!
No5 (50.0 %)vote
Not Applicable3 (30.0 %)vote
Yes2 (20.0 %)vote
total votes: 10
14 comments
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-02-2017 04:23
Not Applicable
Never even heard of the place lmao. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
roxcyn
roxcyn | 14-02-2017 04:48
Yes
Yes. Their food was pretty good, but the service is pretty bad.

I included a link, Jeff.
Ray
Ray | 14-02-2017 11:18
No
Do they have restaurants outside the US?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 14-02-2017 22:05
Not Applicable
Don't think I've seen one (and eaten in one) in my country.
PianoPLayer698
PianoPLayer698 | 15-02-2017 14:28
No
Never heard of that place
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 22-02-2017 06:50
No
Joeyy
Joeyy | 22-02-2017 21:47
Not Applicable
Random. Maybe choose somewhere more well-known, even if it's still US-only? Unless you're doing market research for them?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-02-2017 05:50
No
I wanted to answer before as the link never worked for me....

So I had to do search and Wikipedia to discover the truth about O'Charley's:

O'Charley's is a casual dining restaurants chain in the United States, with more than 200+ company-owned locations. O'Charley's is located in 17 Southern and Midwestern states, including four franchised O'Charley's restaurants in Michigan, four franchised O'Charley's in Ohio, and three joint venture O'Charley's restaurants in Louisiana.

Their official website, won't let me see a map like most companies do, so I'm not going to enter each state to see all 17 states that have it, and Wikipedia did not list them all, just the ones I quoted above....sorry....

Its won a few awards, but alas, in my travels I've never encountered them or eaten there. For those who live outside the US or outside the area, its only a poll, and sometimes polls let us know about places that are good to learn about so that if we did find ourselves in a state with an "O'Charley's" or any other named place, it would be nice to know how people we know on the web or others rate the place....so it was worthwhile asking, even if majority like me say no, or not applicable.

If the polls here were able to, we could have open ended questions like "name your favorite restaurant" etc...
roxcyn
roxcyn | 27-02-2017 05:54
Thanks PP! I'm not sure why the link messed up. Ray can you fix it? I guess if you're not in those 17 states then you probably haven't heard of them. Uhm, and I dislike going there. The food is the bomb.com (VERY good). Service is something to be desired - so just be warned.
Bullnutz
Bullnutz | 17-03-2017 12:46
Yes
O'Charleys is a very popular restaurant in Tennessee. They have multiple locations all the way from Memphis to Kingsport, TN. The food there is pretty good for the price. Nothing to get all excited about, but decent. They have good appetizers too. Atmosphere is usually fairly noisy, but it's geared towards the same type of people and crowds that will eat at Chilis or Applebys too.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 20-03-2017 06:21
Howdy Bull and welcome to LSI! Yeah, if you have had Chili's, Applebee's or Bob Evan's it's similar type of food. The bad thing is when my family would plan events we would pick there, and they always mess up the order.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 20-03-2017 22:33
No
Like some other people here, I've never heard of the place. I'm not sure if they even have them here. What kind of food do they serve?

Also, I don't quite understand why "not applicable" is an option here - this is a yes or no question, isn't it? I mean, I guess if the restaurant isn't in your area then a "not applicable" could work, but still.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 21-03-2017 04:23
It's similar to Applebee's or Chili's. One of my favorites is their Sunday brunch. The bad thing is their service. I'm sure you can go to their website to see the menu. As Practice said, the restaurant isn't nationwide.

NA option is for a) those who don't eat out, b) those who don't participate in polls, and c) those who don't have the restaurant located in their area.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 21-03-2017 13:45
Hmm, okay. I do like Chili's and it seems like they have some similar items.

* offtopic :
Also, lol, reason B is sort of a paradox. If you don't participate in polls but you vote "not applicable", isn't that...participating? I guess the other reasons make sense, though.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: