en

Can't find song on Soundcloud

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
zyke_
zyke_ | 29-01-2017 18:06
Hello everyone!
I've been looking for a song that I just cannot get out of my mind, but with no success. I obviously used Google, my Browsing History, my Soundcloud likes/reposts and history, checked every account that I follow, both their uploads and reposts, but I found nothing.
Here is the little info that I have:

Lyrics: "Just hold on to this time, you'll be fine I promise, everyday that you stay in my life I take care of you". Googled them and found similar songs, but I believe the one I'm looking for is a rework/bootleg of "BCee - Hold On", which uses the same lyrics and the voice used is similar.
The only official remix of BCee's song I found was Dexcell's, but it's not his the song I mean.

The genre has a happy-electronic vibe, with Future Bass elements. I used www.tempotap.com to find what Tempo is had and the BPM should be around 120.

I first heard the track around May - June of 2016 on my Soundcloud feed, so it must have been uploaded around that time.

Hopefully someone can help me
4 comments
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 29-01-2017 18:44
Well, judging by your search for this song, I can respectfully say that you have excellent taste in music. Future Bass is one of my favorite genres. Will definitely look into it for you!
KennyWong
KennyWong | 04-12-2017 23:25
Chord overstreet - hold on // Otherwise i dont know.
Guest2506
Guest2506 | 06-04-2018 00:17
Hi guys I've been trying to find this song for the longest on sound cloud but can't so I would really appreciate it if u guys would help, the song starts like this ..
Lyrics:diamonds are forever I'm your bestest friend, we the type of love that's never come around again
timmymecks
timmymecks | 28-01-2022 12:35
Hmm, that sounds like something I already heard, but I'm not sure what song that is. That seems to be either Chord Overstreet - hold on or something Fischer wrote. I also tried to find it on SoundCloud and some other streaming services. I have a friend who is a genuinely great DJ. I'll ask him about this song. Maybe he knows it. You see, you intrigued me with it so freaking much. I would be very surprised if this song would be some non license music from that could be found on free platforms for stock music,
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: