LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website
Follow 2
Add topic
Search
italiandude75
Hey, everyone! I know I've been here for four years, but I've never introduced myself at all. Anyways, my name is Tyler and I am 19 and a university student. I am majoring in entertainment media production which will involve audio and music production as well as learning about the music business. I'm autistic, of course, and I enjoy listening to lots of music whenever I can. Don't be afraid to say hi!
26 to 50 of 60 comments
page 2 of 3
italiandude75
Thank you!
Rubbo81
Rubbo81 | 07:23
welcome to LSI
italiandude75
Thanks, Rubbo!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 18:46
What type of music do you like?
italiandude75
I love all kinds, but at the moment, I've listened to disco-rock, chill, R&B, trap, hip hop, dance pop, industrial, punk, vaporwave, and tropical house
Captain_Keeta
Haha vaporwave is rad.
italiandude75
I agree, lol. Some of my friends introduced me to it and it sounds so good!
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 01:36
Greetings! Good to see a new friendly face around here.
italiandude75
Thank you! I'm glad to be here.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 02:02
What is vaporwave?
italiandude75
Vaporwave? How can I explain it? It a genre of music that has influences from smooth jazz, R&B, punk, lounge, chopped and screwed, dance pop, new age, funk, nu disco, elevator and ambient music.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 03:02
So do you get high to it? Is it like techno music?
italiandude75
It's not like techno music, BUT you can dance to it.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 03:05
What's an example song?
italiandude75
If you ever listened to Madonna's song, ***** I'm Madonna, you can hear lots of vaporwave influence.
italiandude75
It was produced by Diplo too
roxcyn
roxcyn | 03:10
Nope, I stopped really following her after Music single. I think I have a greatest hits, ray of light, and music. I stopped following her. Plus, she bashed one of my other favorite artists. I think they made up later. Uhm, would ATB be considered that?
italiandude75
Who's ATB? I don't listen to her much, but I'm a big fan of Gaga, Nine Inch Nails, Mark Ronson, The Talking Heads, Britney Spears, G-Eazy and David Bowie. They're huge inspirations to me.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 03:15
Dude, you need to check him out. He's a DJ that collabs with musicans. It's kind of a techno/pop vibe. Check him out on here, YouTube and Spotify.

I like a little of everything. You can check my profile for some of artists I like.
italiandude75
I will! He seems like he makes great music.
italiandude75
I actually enjoy most of the artists you like and then some!
Captain_Keeta

Current favorite vaporwave.
italiandude75
Yeah, I've heard that quite a bit. It sounds great!
italiandude75
It wasn't loooove, it wasn't loooove! It was a perfect illusion.
Captain_Keeta
This particular vaporwave was turned into a hilarious meme.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: