LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Game of Thrones Season 6

Follow 2
Add topic
Search
JDolla
JDolla | 02-05-2016 21:48
This is the place to discuss the most recent season of Game of Thrones. That is currently season 6. If you aren't caught up to season six, don't read this thread.

Due to some people (like me) watching the most recent episodes at least a day behind and some being a season or two behind, i thought it would be a good idea to keep spoilers out of Randomness or wherever.

Fair warning, SPOILERS BELOW! If you haven't watched the most recent episode of the most recent season aired, do not view this thread. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING SPOILED BY READING THE THREAD BEFORE YOU WATCH THE MOST RECRNT EPIDODE AIRED, YOU'RE AN IDIOT AND IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT.

Please keep the discussion to the most recently aired episode and any previous ones. I know from time to time advanced episodes leak, do not spoil them for those of us who watch them as or right after they air. If you spoil something for me or anyone else on purpose, i will murder you. That's not a joke, if you intentionally spoil something that hasn't aired yet, you won't breathe anymore.

Fortunately the show is beyond the books now so I don't have to tell you readers not to spoil shit the show hasn't covered yet. In fact, if you're one of those people who like to read and want to discuss how things in the book were different from previous seasons of the show, have at it. I'll make fun of you for reading, but feel free to do it.

I've intentionally made this intro long to protect the innocent. Once again though IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOST RECENT EPISODE AIRED, DO NOT READ THIS THREAD, IT WILL RUIN THE EPISODE FOR YOU.

Winter is comming and whatnot.
26 to 50 of 74 comments
page 2 of 3
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 17-05-2016 11:34
I was so happy for Sansa to finally catch a break after all the shit shes been hit with over the last 6 seasons. And that ending, yeah, she's got 1 hell of an army now. All those dothraki, the unsullied, the sellswords and 3 dragons. I'm calling it now, end of this season she boards the boats to head to Westeros and maybe she stops at her ancestral home of Dragonstone.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 23-05-2016 01:54
can they please stop killing the fucking dogs!?

And Hodor too.. god dammit.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 23-05-2016 02:03
Jesus christ, so fucking depressing. Poor fucking hodor, had his whole life fucked up just to die.
JDolla
JDolla | 23-05-2016 02:06
FUCK
JDolla
JDolla | 23-05-2016 02:07
You know, i laughed every time someone else's favorite character died, but now i get it.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 23-05-2016 02:11
That was so fucking terrible and so important at the same time. He was going to figure out he can alter time at some point.. but why Hodor!?
JDolla
JDolla | 23-05-2016 02:14
That little motherfucker better go back and fix this, and not in some kind of way where he comes back talking like a normal person either. Like a quarter of the reason I watch the show at all just got deaded.

I swear if he comes back as an ice zombie thing I'm totally switching to Team White Walker
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 23-05-2016 02:18
Can we talk about the fucking wolf though? There's only one left now.. and it belongs to the Stark who's not even really a Stark. Those assholes are terrible at keeping things/themselves alive.
JDolla
JDolla | 23-05-2016 02:24
Yeah, that family really isn't good at stuff. Every adult male has died at least once, the oldest youth male is crippled, the youngest girl was blind for a good while, and the youngest male is captured as fuck. Shit, even the dude they took as a war prize and raised as their own got his downstairsy parts cut off...
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 23-05-2016 02:25
There's 2, nymeria and ghost. I don't think I've been this depressed by GoT since the red wedding.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 23-05-2016 02:28
yes, but she's been disappeared since like episode 2 of the entire show. If she comes back now I'd be surprised.
JDolla
JDolla | 23-05-2016 02:29
The red wedding didnt really bother me that much. Dude getting his face crushed was probably th most upset I've been at this show, followed very closely by this. And the face thing only beats this out because it was way more gruesome.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 23-05-2016 02:37
In the books nymeria is supposedly running a huge wolf pack somewhere, so she's still around.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 23-05-2016 11:14
Just as long as she doesn't come back and have all the remaining Starks claim her pack. They'd last half an episode.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 23-05-2016 12:32
In an effort to move past the depression from the ending, some other stuff happened last night. The red priestess in Mereen and the conversation with Varys. I think Khaleesi realized she loved Jorah when she saw his arm, and Dhario knew it when he saw her face. Sansa is approaching badass level and it's pretty great, I wanted her to accept the Knights of the Vale, she needs them.
JDolla
JDolla | 24-05-2016 21:16
I was talking about that with the chick i work with yesterday Joe. It's about time Sansa started pulling her weight, getting things done and making people nervous. Jesus, her crippled brother did more than her for a while there.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 24-05-2016 21:28
I was all for the shit on Sansa train up until last season. She paid her dues and then some
JDolla
JDolla | 24-05-2016 21:36
She also may have literally been shit on while paying her dues, so there's that..
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 24-05-2016 21:45
I feel like that would be a relief to her in comparison to the horrors Ramsay tends to inflict on people.
JDolla
JDolla | 30-05-2016 01:55
Oooooh, Aria gonna kill that man-lookin bitch.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 30-05-2016 01:59
What up coldhands?
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 30-05-2016 02:04
I'm ready to see Aria not get her ass kicked anymore. And that man-chick needs to go.
JDolla
JDolla | 30-05-2016 02:08
For a minute there i thought I was going to lose my (now) favorite character for the second week in a row. When Oleena stepped out of that carriage box thing with all those armed fanatics around, i thought shit was gonna go down.
CaptainStabbin
CaptainStabbin | 30-05-2016 02:23
How about seeing the mad king for the first time? And then Jamie pulling his sword on him? So much information in the first few minutes.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 30-05-2016 02:29
on the plus side nothing in this episode made me want to weep and never watch the show again
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: