en

Three Buttons on Advanced pop out Comment Window working now

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 19-02-2016 16:50
Hi again Ray!

So there is no confusion with my long message below: Problem is "Fixed" "Solved"! as of today!

I know you like to keep all problems and solved items in this section of the site.

I created a new topic heading for you as I thought I occasionally wrote a PM or posted here and there in Randomness (in reply to I think... I can't find it on her list of comments--so forgive me if I have the wrong member) Sierra's (PinkFloyd)'s comments that the buttons were not working on her pop out comment page.

As for myself, I have had that problem for a while (month or more).
I use a browser called Pale Moon (its enhanced and designed for x64 computers mainly)...

I downloaded and installed their latest patch/update: 26.1.0

Their release notes say:

and

and especially for webmasters:

Webmasters please note: it is strongly recommended you follow RFC6265 section 4.1.1 for cookie values, and encode arbitrary cookie content (e.g. JSON data) with a compatible encoding like base64.

I don't think you need any of this... but I posted it as you say so you can mark this as solved[! ]

All three buttons of Smiley, Style, and Tag now function properly again today on the pop out advanced comments window.

Thanks! Dank u! for any work you did in solving this problem!

Practice.
5 comments
Ray
Ray | 29-02-2016 12:38
Great!!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 13-12-2018 02:19
Update! My posts are NOT working. I have to do pop out to post. The three options don't let me click (smileys, style, tag).

Help, Ray! I'm going bonkers!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 13-12-2018 21:38
Thanks for finding my old post Scott!

Its fixed!
Behind the scenes!
Ray did it!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 15-12-2018 02:36
Test.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 15-12-2018 02:37