LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Images - "Upload Another?" Option

Follow 3
Add topic
Search
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-01-2016 04:50
Requesting we have the option to upload another after we've uploaded an image. From a moderator's point of view (mine, at least ), it gets a bit tedious having to close the box and start again when uploading multiple images for an artist. And since we can't upload multiple images at once, this would be helpful. I'm sure members who like to have lots of images on their profile would appreciate something a bit quicker, too.
9 comments
Ray
Ray | 02-02-2016 13:04
Simple and good idea I added a "add new"-button on the picture page (the page your'e being forwarded to after you sucessfully uploaded a picture).
Joeyy
Joeyy | 02-02-2016 18:10
Excellent! Just tried this out. Thanks a lot.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 02-02-2016 18:11
I spoke too soon. The first image doesn't save.

When you upload an image, you have to save it after the upload, so clicking to upload another skips the "save" step. I did wonder about this when I asked, but hoped there might be a way around it...?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 03-02-2016 20:31
I don't know if you've changed it since my last post or I didn't notice before, but I see there's now an "add new" option after you've saved an image - thanks!

(Suggesting you remove the feature to add a new one in the previewing stage - or change the wording to something "change image".)
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 03-02-2016 21:00
I don't know if you've changed it since my last post or I didn't notice before, but I see there's now an "add new" option after you've saved an image - thanks!

I noticed it too last night/this morning, Joey.
Ray
Ray | 03-02-2016 21:32
Haha, yes, my description was not that clear The add-image functionality can only handle one picture at the time. Once uploaded and saved (!), you'll indeed find the new button on that page after it.
Ray
Ray | 03-02-2016 21:39
I also changed the name of that button you referrer to. I hope it's more clear now.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 04-02-2016 01:15
Thanks for listening, but I still think it might be confusing for non-native English speakers. The button at the preview stage says "upload" - someone might think pressing "upload" is another way of saving the image, or that they safely can upload another without having to hit "save". I'd again suggest it should say something like, "change".

If you really don't think so, I'll shush.
Ray
Ray | 04-02-2016 13:51
Humm, I indeed see the possible double interpretation of "upload", another word is needed I'm not sure if it should be "change", because the picture preview is empty initially, but "change" does apply when it already contains a picture.

So that would lead to "update", "set", "alter", "modify", "insert" - ish words. I made it "insert picture". What you think?
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: