LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 06-01-2003 21:35
Right...we've had your 'worst dates' your 'dream partners' your 'most embaressings'... so I thought I might as well go the whole hog. I want to hear all your first kiss stories - whether they're funny, stupid, sweet or embaressing. There's gotta be some unusual ones out there!

Mine was pretty stupid. I was twelve and my mate dared me to kiss my first really boyfriend, and it was really funny. We actually PLANNED it! hehe. We were all in the library and me and him went behind the bookcase whilst a couple of friends looked out for the librarian... I cracked up laughing right in the middle, and it was like drama-of-the-week. heehee...

Ok - everybody elses turn now...amuse me!

Ally xxx
51 to 75 of 175 comments
page 3 of 7
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 05-02-2003 16:33
XxX - he's 16, taller than me, uglier than me, a druggie and err..not much else to say.

Cheech - you'd only be growing some bud if you stuck a couple of UV lamps in the car....

El Mono Loco - I said Dek's first kiss story didn't count coz he was too young and it wasn't really a KISS kiss - not yours! Although - SEVEN?! lol.

Ally xxx
XxX
XxX | 05-02-2003 18:25
Ally- That's kinda harsh, I'm sure he's very nice
And Dekar put his real first kiss..remember..17... it was so cuteeee!!
Poguemahone
Poguemahone | 05-02-2003 18:53
um, about a month and a half ago.

I was 19.

haha, that makes me sound like a loser. Meh, screw it.
Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 09-02-2003 12:15
Cool, Ally, another family-business!!
MightyMouse
MightyMouse | 09-02-2003 17:50
ok my first kiss, well like spongebobluva i also used to pin boys down, made them quite uncomfotable i must say but they all got used to it after a while

Ok but my first REAL kiss, like when they actually wanted to kiss back must have been in 7th grade, he was the first boyfriend i ever had, he only lasted 1 week but you know! well it was planned, lol I think we like talked about it on the phone the night b4 and he was just like i really want to kiss you, and i was like "ok" and he was like ok meet me here blah blah blah and he basically mapped the entire thing out for me, it was really embarrassing, btu it was even more embarrassing like actually going there and like standing there and being like, um hi and he was like hi, and then we kinda stood there for a minute, and he took my hand and bent over, ( mind you i am really short ) and he kissed me, and we kinda just stood there kissing untill one of my friends came over and started screamin' ahhhhh look everyone they are kissing! very embarrassing she was not my friend nemore ::blushes::

Peace,

M.M
spaz
spaz | 09-02-2003 18:44
(sorry, I'm terrible at making stories short..)

Okay, so I had just turned 15 and there was this guy in my youth group that I had this major crush on.. but he was turning 16 and I always assumed he was way out of my league. Well, one night we had to cater to this group people. So we put the pies on these little rolling tray things and pushed them through these double doors. Somehow.. when I was coming in and he was coming out we ran into each other and pie was everywhere! The pie was lemon with lots of whipped cream on it, too.. so we're both sitting there muttering to ourselves, covered in pie. I'm of course mortified.. completely tongue tied and nervous. All the sudden he throws whipped cream at me and so proceeds our little pie fight making more of a mess than there was in the first place. Well, it loosens my nerves up a little.. made me in the most daringly flirtatious moods I think I'd ever been in.

So I have whipped cream on my nose though, kind of half realizing it, but decided to let it stay there. ;-) As we're finishing up he comes over to me and say "uhh, Sarah, you have.. umm, whipped cream on your.." while I smile to myself, but stand looking completely clueless.. and he comes closer to me, and right as he's about to.. well, what I'm not exactly sure, but I lean in.. and he kisses me! It was a pretty light playful kiss, but it lasted for a minute or two until my leader came in and caught us. She was pretty cool about it all though.

Anyways, nothing much came out of it. It wasn't really meant to be I guess.. but yeah. I've never had a "boyfriend", so I've never had my first "real" kiss or whatever you want to call it.. I'm just really horrible at the whole guy thing. I don't know if I'm just ugly or scare them away or what, but I guess my guy will come along eventually. ::sighs::
Heavenlybabe
Heavenlybabe | 09-02-2003 19:32
I was 10 years old and sitting in my back garden with a my friends. we were playing dares ( like singing,eating grass u know immiture things lmfao.)
And my best friend actually dared me to kiss a boy with tounges.. we stuck out our tounges and sqrunched our eyes till our tounges touched that was my best memories of being a kid lol
Lili4n4
Lili4n4 | 05-05-2003 06:42
What does a kiss feels_??? I havent had one yet
Baileysmummy
Baileysmummy | 05-05-2003 08:07
I was 11 but to be honest I dont really remember it
Bullion4
Bullion4 | 05-05-2003 22:37
uuhhh my first kiss wasnt to great or anything
it was in the back of a van and her auntie was driving the van so it was a McGyver...had to get it off quick but still....kiss is a kiss
gorchitsa
gorchitsa | 05-05-2003 22:55
count me in with
origin
babylamb
krull
iluvraine
and
lili4n4

never been kissed.....

but thats all cool

-gor
gorchitsa
gorchitsa | 05-05-2003 22:56
and ally......I have to dissagree with you......about the wing thing in deks story........I think little sparkles fit him much better......lol

no offence dek......really...........I mean would I say something like that to YOU? naaaa.....you know me better than that....(or do you?)

lol.....

-gor
talula68082
talula68082 | 05-05-2003 23:06
lol count me in that group too!
not that i haven't had the chance, but no one's been special enough yet lol
iluvraine
iluvraine | 05-05-2003 23:21
i been kissed....as i quote myself:

ohhhh i sooo freakin told u people!! haha
we were supposed to go skating at this community club, but it turns out that the club's closed and so are the rinks. he asks me if we wanna hang out in the penalty box 4 a bit and i said sure. i dunno..we were really clickin then he just kissed me..and we kept on kissin. then we went so see lotr 2 but we didnt see *allll* of it if ya know what i mean
im sooo glad i had my first kiss with someone i loved and not some stupid dare or nothing. haha were going out now!

i remember my ass was soo wet from that stupid penalty box....wish it all never happened though
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 24-08-2003 16:57
well....I'm on a ressurection mission...and we've had bunches of newbies since the last post, so go right ahead and post your tales, people
crazydazibaby
crazydazibaby | 24-08-2003 18:23
haha well i was in 7th grade and i was so in love with this kid so it was planned..we were at a movie..went to the back and it happened.. after that we didnt talk much anymore and a month later he went out with my best friend lol

my favorite kiss was when i was with this guy i really liked and we went to the movies talked thru the whole thing..and then we were walkin to get somethin to eat and he stopped me and kissed me..now i wish that was my first lol
punk_in_canada
punk_in_canada | 24-08-2003 19:16
I had my first kiss this year.

Hah.
Dekar
Dekar | 24-08-2003 19:23
Here's your second.
punk_in_canada
punk_in_canada | 24-08-2003 19:27
ooh la la

I think that was better than the first
Dekar
Dekar | 24-08-2003 19:31
It rivalled my first as well!

*floats*
ice_white_tiger
ice_white_tiger | 24-08-2003 19:32
hehe...
my first kiss was on a Bitlin's holiday... i was only about 6!
IrishMeg1
IrishMeg1 | 24-08-2003 19:59
never had a first kiss yet oh well
AZpride
AZpride | 24-08-2003 20:03
my first real kiss was when i was 11...it was in the movie theatre and she just asked if i wanted to make out and i said yay so we did
Call_Me_Sally
Call_Me_Sally | 24-08-2003 20:09
Wow, you're such a hopeless romantic. AZ...
AZpride
AZpride | 24-08-2003 20:10
lol...when your 11 years old u dont care about romance...now im that 12 i still dont give a shit
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: