LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 06-01-2003 21:35
Right...we've had your 'worst dates' your 'dream partners' your 'most embaressings'... so I thought I might as well go the whole hog. I want to hear all your first kiss stories - whether they're funny, stupid, sweet or embaressing. There's gotta be some unusual ones out there!

Mine was pretty stupid. I was twelve and my mate dared me to kiss my first really boyfriend, and it was really funny. We actually PLANNED it! hehe. We were all in the library and me and him went behind the bookcase whilst a couple of friends looked out for the librarian... I cracked up laughing right in the middle, and it was like drama-of-the-week. heehee...

Ok - everybody elses turn now...amuse me!

Ally xxx
1 to 25 of 175 comments
page 1 of 7
babylamb87
babylamb87 | 06-01-2003 22:05
hmmmmm.....seeing as I havn't had one yet, I can't say,but the day will come! Well, if you want to count the one from Merlin..........
Dekar
Dekar | 06-01-2003 22:16
I got my first kiss with a girl out of the way when I was 3 or 4, and boy do I wish I could do that same one again today...here's why.

I was at summer camp and my grandma's friend had 2 granddaughters that were both my age too. Since they were the only kids I could play with, we goofed off all day long, each day. Of course, goofy kids come up with goofy ideas so...being all shy and giddy about kissing and all that "icky stuff that grownups do"...we decided to do it, but all 3 of us at the same time. The funniest part was that we did it in the middle of the afternoon in a wide open area where everyone was sitting on their balconies watching us. I'm still good friends with both of these girls today, too!
Pandora
Pandora | 06-01-2003 22:20
well there was one back in preschool with my first boy friend.. but the hot and heavy one was while I was sitting on top of the hood of my truck.. with my guy.. and we were watching the stars.. I didn't really think of him as a boyfriend.. he was just a really good friend of mine.. and we had been swimming in the creek all day.. and we were just drying off on my truck in the hot summer night..
the radio was on.. and some how he got it changed to this tape.. and that song when a man loves a woman came on .. I was like.. what a loser you know and laughing.. and he bends over to kiss me.. and I am laughing.. and well we locked lips and man was he a kisser.. well in the moment we rolled off the top of the truck into the creek.. and it was a huge mud hole.. we got mud all in my truck.. it was so funny.. I was only like 14 or 15, and I was driving.. and he was like 17 or 18, and he kept on getting all over close to me.. and I got mad because he had already gotten me muddy.. so I stopped and made him walk home.. which was only like 2 miles..
we still talk about that.. he is still my best friend in the world.. but never nothing more.. it was just too weird..

rock on
tabitha
vandy
vandy | 06-01-2003 22:46
Okay, it was a week and one day after my 16th bday, my bf had been over at my house (we had been going out for 4 and a half months!) and it was time for him to go home. The past few days we had been really opening up to each other and sharing past hurts and stuff, so we were really close at the time. Anyway. He got all nervous and shy and stuff, and examining his shoes intensely, he said "um...can I kiss you?" Then I looked at him, and he looked at me, and I said "okay." Wahoo. *so* exciting I know.
Pandora
Pandora | 06-01-2003 22:52
I was excited for you.. it made me happy for you..

rock on
tabitha
Red
Red | 06-01-2003 23:29
ok ok ok... mine was cute and sorta stupid...

i was at this carnival thingy uptown with my friend and we were hanging out wit this super hot guy. he was working but we didnt care we still flirted with him like CRAZY! i bent down and kissed him on his forehead and gave him a hug. he was like ok now kiss me here and pointed to his cheek and then his other cheek and then he was like ok now kiss me here and he pointed to his lips, so i kissed him there too. then my friend was all like ohh, rachel just got her first score! i was ready to kill her!!!
ok that was my cheesy first first kiss... my first (i guess you could say) real kiss was later that night in the middle of the crosswalk with the same guy who later asked me out...

isnt that romantic??? if you say it is, i will find you and kill you!!! lol, no i wont, ill just be super embarressed. ok yeah ive blabbed enough bye

~rachel
_Origin_
_Origin_ | 06-01-2003 23:48
Haven't had it yet.
And Red yours was very romantic (I couldn't resist!)

*Runs away and hides before he gets killed*
babylamb87
babylamb87 | 06-01-2003 23:52
Origin, you havn't had one either yet? I thought I was the only one,but I guess we are in the same boat. Oh, there's an ols post of mine about the whole thing. "I've never been kissed" but no guy has been worth it YET.....So maybe I'm not alone.
Dekar
Dekar | 06-01-2003 23:55
Wow, vandy. That's almost storybook! People could learn from you.
babylamb87
babylamb87 | 06-01-2003 23:57
Are you being sarcastic Dekar. Leave vandy alone if you are! And you didn't tell us your romantic story Dekar and I'd love to hear it dear.(This should be interesting!)
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 07-01-2003 00:05
Dekar is not being sarcastic!
spongebobluva
spongebobluva | 07-01-2003 00:27
WELL.. my first kiss was when i was 4 and i have the picture. really it was my mom and her friend that got it to happen. i used to pin boys down all the time when i was little and just kiss them.. lol

my first real kiss was when i was 12. it was so sweet. we were sittin out on a hill after this one rockin party. and both of us were really hot so we decided to go out to the hill to cool off. we were just sittin there talking when her grabbed my hands and asked me out. and he looked in my eyes and i couldnt say anything so i leaned into him and kissed him. it felt like 1000 hours but my friend sed that she was at the bottom of the hill the whole time and it was only about 5 minutes.. she came up the hill to see what we were doing.. although she already new
babylamb87
babylamb87 | 07-01-2003 00:41
Sorry Ally! I thought he was! And I'm really sorry Dekar! Forgive me dear?
Dekar
Dekar | 07-01-2003 09:51
Thanks, Alex! Here's something I've been meaning to say to you since, well, last night...

"please please please e-mail me girl please dont let me down!! I'm feeling so depressed take care of me 'cause i'd love take care of you!!!"
Dekar
Dekar | 07-01-2003 09:53
Dekar: babylamb, you are most certainly forgiven, but on one condition...

babylamb: What's that, dear?

Dekar: You must send me a photo of your toes.

babylamb: Why would you want a picture of my toes?

Dekar: YOU DARE QUESTION ME!?

babylamb: Fine, fine. Toes it is. Left foot or right foot?

Dekar: Toes are on your feet? Since when?

babylamb: I'm just going to step over here now *steps away*
--------------------------------------------------

Oh, by the way, my first kiss thing was two posts before vandy's. Scroll up and check.
El_Mono_Loco
El_Mono_Loco | 07-01-2003 10:03
My 1st kiss was my 7th b-day party, and it wasn't just a kiss, I locked lips for a good 20 minutes in the back of my mom's car. The funny part is that there were 3 other people in the car at the same time who all knew it was happening and 2 of those 3 were my parents. Also, this girl was 8, so I was a little pimp back then... don't ya hate growing up
Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 07-01-2003 11:47
Hey, BabyLamb, don't you worry, I'm also still waiting for my first kiss!!
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 07-01-2003 16:38
yup, very funny matt! Those charlie quotes will never get worn out, lol. And I'd just like to add that your first kiss story does not count! I'm talking about real kiss, so out with it, now!

Ally xxx
krull
krull | 07-01-2003 17:02
yeah still waiting
isnt that sad at 14
Dekar
Dekar | 07-01-2003 17:24
Alright alright. I forget exactly when it was, I think I was 16 or 17. Not too long ago! I'm a sucker for details so I apologise if I make a 2-minute story last 5 pages, which I expect to happen. lol

Anyways, I was over at a friend's house and I was helping her with a few computer problems. While we waited for her dial-up to download a few rather large driver files, we started goofing around. Pretty much poking and wrestling and etcetera. At one point I looked over to the computer and noticed the files were done, so we released our strangleholds and sat up on the floor. She was well overpowered for the entirety of our match so she just laid back down to catch her breath. I was kneeling beside her and looking down at her. Her extremely long hair was spread out around her head and shoulders like wings, the lights were making the little sparkles in her makeup shine, her eyes were closed and she looked so peaceful. I could not resist any longer! I grabbed my walkie-talkie and blurted out, "Com1! I'm going in! Over!" and Com1 responded, "Roger, I've got you covered. Over and out." and I leaned down and kissed her. It wasn't a heavy make-out kiss either, pretty light lip-wrestling actually. But it was phenomenal for however long it lasted. Afterwards, she sat up and just said, "I don't know what to say." and I said, "I've always wanted to do that." Then we spent the next 3 or 4 hours discussing whether it was possible or not for us to get together. The outcome of that is another story altogether, but I'll just say that nothing ever happened again between us.
krull
krull | 07-01-2003 17:28
maybe its not so sad at 14 if someone as cool as dekar didnt until he was 16 or 17
tehe
keheheh
pffffffffff
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 07-01-2003 17:36
yey! Thanks dekar, you romantic, you! hair spread out like wings? I wish I could find a guy who noticed stuff like that! lol.

Ally xxx
Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 07-01-2003 18:20
Yeah, dekar, such romantic stuff comming from a guy!!

And, hey, it's not bad if you don't have hed a kiss yet at 14 (I'm 19, how lame is that!)
Killah135
Killah135 | 07-01-2003 20:55
it was with about the 3rd guy i went out with....when i was 13...and me an a group of friends went out to a theme park.
well, i think he didnt think he was 'allowed' to kiss me or something, cos as soon as we got on thhis rollercoaster (scary!) and my stomach was fuill of butterflies (to use a cliche!), he asked me why i wouldnt ket him kiss him. and liam was such a sweet guy, and he looked upset! it was a shame! and i said 'well...............................' and he kissed me!
so i was soo happy and then the rollercoaster started to move! (damn!) so the rollercoaster went round about 3 times and whenever it came back to the start we would kiss again. yeah, really romantic. he was super sweet though and didnt say anything about it to anyone else
lol thats a pretty bad story!
xxx
XxX
XxX | 07-01-2003 23:10
Awww Dekar!!! Cutenessss!!!
Well, my story isn't very romantic...I was at a party, and drunk... very bad...he was terrible...
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: