Search
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 05-03-2015 00:25
New season, let's talk about it.
51 to 75 of 463 comments
page 3 of 19
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 11-05-2015 05:24
Yeah Ciera would be cool! For the girls I voted Kelly, Teresa, Peih-Gee, Natalie, Sabrina, Ciera, Tasha, Kelley, Shirin, and Carolyn. For the guys I voted Andrew, Shane, Terry, Stephen, Vytas, Woo, Spencer, Jeremy, Joe, and Mike.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 11-05-2015 06:08
That's pretty much who I voted for too!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-05-2015 01:05
Spoilers for 5/13

Ha! So happy to see the mailman go home finally! He was such an ass.

Rodney is once again asshurt because he couldn't win a reward for himself.

Very smart of Carolyn to play that idol!
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 14-05-2015 07:10
Yeah...Dan, Rodney, and Will are just hard to watch. Glad one of them is gone, hopefully we can get the other two out. Pretty cool to see Dan waste his double vote...and then Carolyn play her idol! Also glad that Mike won immunity, it was close between him and Sierra.

I feel like now it's going to be Mike and Carolyn vs. Rodney and Will, with Sierra as the swing vote. Sierra's only chance to win is to go to the final 3 with Rodney and Will (I hope that doesn't happen!). Mike or Carolyn have the best chance of winning the immunities though so hopefully at least one of them gets to the finals and wins it all. Go Mike!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 21-05-2015 02:08
Hell yeah! So glad Mike won! It's been a great season!
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 22-05-2015 16:16
Haha I saw your spoiler in randomness...it's ok though, I think I skimmed over a couple spoilers on facebook too. I was really tired Wednesday night so I didn't watch it until last night.

Glad Mike won! He really deserved it because he played so hard the whole game - throwing the challenge to save Kelly, finding the idol that Joe got the clue for, calling out the RWCT alliance correctly (it's just that Dan and Sierra didn't believe him), showing off the idol during Shirin's last episode to show cracks in the alliance, and then winning immunities at the end when he had to. But I do think Carolyn played a good game as well - she was always in the majority alliance, and she flipped into an alliance with Mike and played her idol at the perfect time. Glad she was finally able to make a fire lol.

Shirin describing Mike as a monkey, Carolyn as a stingray, and Will as a dead fish was great haha. Dan was very overdramatic but I am glad that he and Mike have reconciled. I do think the reunion was very poorly done though - Jeff just kept interrupting Mike and Dan, and I guess they were trying to get some explanation behind Dan/Rodney/Will's comments but it all just seemed awkward in my opinion. But it was nice to hear from Joe and Shirin.

I think they've put together a great cast for next season - I'm excited! Switch Monica with Carolyn and I think it would be perfect. Particularly excited to see Andrew, Terry, Peih-Gee, Stephen, Spencer, and those old timers all the way from season 1 and 2 come back!
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 30-09-2015 05:40
Few thoughts on Episode 1:
- Tasha raving about "Joe"ga and Andrew talking about his two daughters, haha
- Abi can't find her bracelet...then goes off on Peih-Gee about it? Why would anyone want to steal her bracelet?
- Vytas was definitely a pretty surprising first vote, but I guess he came off a bit too strong and has a lot of connections with people. Liking the budding alliance of Jeff, Peih-Gee, Shirin, and Spencer.
- Interesting that they've started hiding idols at challenges.
- Poor Stephen on the other tribe!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 02-10-2015 03:08
Spoilers for Episode 2 (9/30)

First and foremost, Abi is a drama queen. She craves for attention. I'm not sure if I like Peh-Gee or however you spell her name. It was sad to see Shirin go and it was also sad to see that Spencer had written her name down, but they are still friends. (According to Twitter.) Spencer hopefully stays in longer. I still like Joe!
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 14-10-2015 18:00
Episode 2/3:

Peih-Gee was really funny in her original season - there was an episode where she and her friend Jaime threw a challenge and couldn't stop laughing, haha. But it wasn't too smart of Peih-Gee and Shirin to talk about Abi behind her back, especially since she was in their alliance. Terry did a great job of stepping in. Then Savage and Tasha didn't really have to do anything, just watch the drama unfold...I do wonder why Savage and Tasha decided to keep Abi since I think Peih-Gee would be more loyal, but I guess Tasha seemed to build a stronger connection with Abi. Props to Jeremy on grabbing the idol and to Spencer for getting in touch with his feelings. Kind of disappointed in Fishbach this season so far. Woo's confused faces are priceless.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 12-11-2015 17:15
Jeff, did you watch Survivor last night? I loved Savage so I thought it was horrible. It did seem weird that the nine of them didn't split their votes between Kelley and Ciera, but maybe they weren't sure all nine of them would stick to the plan. Kelley is awful and doesn't even deserve to be there in the first place. Rooting for Spencer, Tasha, Jeremy, and Joe. But Fishbach is a force to be reckoned with if he is able to make some moves and get rid of Joe.

My guess is you'll have the opposite opinion of mine.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 12-11-2015 17:37
Of course I watched Survivor! That was an amazing blindside and possibly one of the best! Wentworth is smart and hot!

I'm rooting for Spencer and Joe right now. Can't stand Fishbitch.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 20-11-2015 19:06
I agree that Fishbach was kind of annoying and a lot of talk, but this episode he successfully made a move so props to him. I guess a new voting block formed because both Fishbach and Spencer are close with Jeremy. It kind of saddens me that all the old school players are getting voted out (Savage, Jeff, Wigglesworth, I guess we'll never know how well Terry would have done)...now it's just Kimmi. I agree that Wentworth is playing a great game this time around, but I only like Ciera of the three "witches".

Joe's in an interesting position - I feel like he pretty much has to win every immunity from here on out. D: Fishbach wants to get rid of Joe, but Jeremy wants to keep Joe around as a shield....should be interesting to see how it plays out.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 20-11-2015 20:51
I think it's hilarious how this game is going so far considering Wentworth is in control right now. I never really liked Wiglesworth so her getting voted out was exciting. When savage got voted out, I was sad but they're really gunning for the old school players, haha.

Once Joe loses an immunity challenge, he's going home. :[
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 26-11-2015 01:39
I tweeted at Steven and this is what was said:

My comment.

His response.

Haha.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 27-11-2015 16:47
Quite an exciting two episodes! I also am surprised that Joe didn't go home even though he lost immunity. I think Fishbach's alliance was convinced that Joe had the idol though, which is why they decided to split the votes. (I think the original plan was for Jeremy/Spencer/Keith/Stephen to vote for Joe and Kimmi/Tasha/Stephen to vote for Abi, but Spencer and Keith flipped). Great to see Jeremy play the idol to save Stephen, only to see him get voted out the next tribal council. =/ I feel like it's more of a curse than a blessing to win a reward and then have to pick who to take with you. It's a lose-lose situation whether you bring your closest allies or the people that you want to build new relationships with, because the people that you didn't pick won't be happy.

It was really interesting that Spencer and Stephen were both really close to Tasha and Jeremy, they just weren't very close with each other. So we'll see if Spencer's move pays off. Yeah Stephen did cry a lot but he was having severe gastrointestinal distress D: ...he was my favorite in his original season, so I'm glad that he did make some moves before he was voted out.

Of the eight people left, I think we have five that have a shot of winning - Jeremy, Tasha, Spencer, Joe, and Wentworth. Not a big fan of Wentworth and how she managed to get another idol, but she has played a great game this time around. Also, lol at Abi having a random freak out about not voting for Joe.
Abi: Can you let me win immunity?
Joe: Uh, no

Kind of worried about who gets injured next episode - having those statues being able to fall doesn't seem like a very safe challenge!
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 03-12-2015 06:33
Good episode. Spencer is awesome and I like the bromance he's built with Jeremy. Joe fainting during the immunity challenge was scary...it seems cruel to vote him out after that, but on the other hand that's the exact reason they had to vote him out. If Joe got to the end I think he would have won hands down - likable, hasn't really made any enemies, decent social game, great at challenges.

It's in Spencer, Jeremy, and Tasha's best interest to stick together for now because they're the ones that are well-liked by the jury. Hoping that at least one of those three makes it to the end!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 10-12-2015 22:03
Pretty glad Abi is gone because I can't stand her.

She would've been the person to take to the end because NO ONE would've voted for her..
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 14-12-2015 21:26
Yeah, glad that Abi was voted out. Looking forward to the finale!

Favorite:
1) Spencer
2) Tasha
3) Jeremy
4) Keith
5) Kelley
6) Kimmi

Most Deserving:
1) Spencer
2) Kelley
3) Jeremy
4) Tasha
5) Keith
6) Kimmi
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-12-2015 21:44
Spencer is also my favorite too! I hope he wins!! Can't stand Kimmi and Tasha.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 17-12-2015 03:11
Pretty disappointing ending in my opinion.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 17-12-2015 15:04
100% agree. Jeremy played a great game but he did not deserve all 10 votes?! Spencer did come across a little strong in that last tribal council but he just wanted to make the final 3 so badly. Wonder how the votes would have went if Wentworth made the final 3. The tribal council with Kimmi voted out was crazy. But yeah, anticlimactic ending to an amazing season. Will watch the reunion soon.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 17-12-2015 16:03
Jeremy states that he was playing for his family numerous times. Okay, yes, that may be true, but if I ever had the chance to play for a million dollars, I'd play for the money.
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 17-12-2015 16:06
I liked Spencer's bullish strategy towards the end, especially when he told everyone at the council to basically either vote with his block or risk getting bounced. The final 4 I thought it might backfire on him but I think Jeremy knew that Spencer was digging his grave and at that point it'd be better to face Spencer than Wentworth. After the final speech it was obvious Jeremy would win but I'm surprised he got all the votes too.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 17-12-2015 16:21
Curt. did you follow the entire season?
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 17-12-2015 16:38
Somewhat. I missed the last two episodes so I watch somewhat sporadically
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: