Follow 0
Add topic
Search
FireWaterBurn6
New season, let's talk about it.
26 to 50 of 453 comments
page 2 of 19
Captain_Keeta
I personally love this season because everyone is special in their own way.

Max is hilarious. "Yo Jeff hang on bro. I just always wanted to say that." And then gets voted off.
FireWaterBurn6
spoilers for show on 3/25

So, interesting episode. I thought it was really obvious Rodney and Mike threw the challenge. They are terrible actors lol. I'm surprised they didn't vote off Rodney.... Why didn't they?? Maybe because he's an easy vote next elimination where Joaquin probably had a better chance of mingling and forming an alliance against Mike and Dan's??

Captain_Keeta
I wanted Rodney gone. The tribal council had me on the edge of my seat.

That little peak of what Sierra was writing really got me because they only showed "Jo."

Good episode IMO, next week, Rodney's gonna bust a testicle in rage.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 15:10
Great episode, probably the best so far this season. It seemed really obvious to us that Mike was throwing the challenge, but perhaps not to the people on the show. Yeah I think it's because Mike and Dan still feel like they can work with Rodney, but not Joaquin. Glad that Joe is still there!

Mike went up a lot this episode in my opinion. His decision to throw the challenge did exactly what he intended to, which is to make Kelly fully trust him. If he can lead an alliance with Dan, Kelly, and maybe Sierra he'll be in a great position.

It'd be cool to hear more from Tyler. I guess he was aligned with Joaquin the past couple episodes but they didn't seem particularly close...in fact the three white collars (Tyler, Carolyn, and Shirin) seem to be the ones going in to the merge with no close ties to anyone.

Going into the merge I see two tight alliances of three: Mike/Dan/Kelly and Joe/Jenn/Hailey. Shirin, Carolyn, and Will will probably stick with the no collar alliance...I could see Sierra and Rodney sticking with their blue collar alliance, depending on how mad Rodney is. I guess Tyler's closest connections are with Carolyn and Joe, so he might flip over as well? Rodney, Joe, and Mike seem to be perceived as the biggest threats so they'll probably be targeted.

Rooting for Mike, Shirin, Joe, and Jenn!
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 15:16
Oh, I forgot that Joe worked with Mike and Dan this episode. So it's all possibly that those alliances could join together and vote out all the stragglers. We'll see!
Captain_Keeta
I was going to be quite disappointed to see Joe go. Joe isn't really a threat yet and all he does is provide for his tribe. Glad Joaquin is gone. I'm sure him and Rodney will have a few beers and go to the strip club together.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 06:54
Well, those two tight alliances of three did end up sticking together, but the people in the middle all went to the blue collar side except Shirin. I guess Carolyn and Kelly had developed a pretty tight bond which we didn't see before. I also forgot that Carolyn told Tyler about her idol...those two are doing a great job so far.

Will is one of the worst players we've had on Survivor. He pretty much just blows with the wind...how did he make it to the merge?

At least the new tribe name is memorable. Shirin's rant about it was pretty funny though.

Great job to Joe for winning immunity, and Jenn for playing the idol at the right time! But they are still in the minority.
Captain_Keeta
Joe is gonna have to keep winning the challenges.

Good move by Jenn playing the idol.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 16:46
Fun stuff this week with Joe finding the idol clue, being forced to share it with Tyler, Tyler telling Mike, and Mike finding the idol. Mike's sneaking around kind of reminded me of Tony from a few seasons ago.

Hali was cool so it was sad to see her go...I think the no collars should have targeted Mike rather than Dan. Dan is unlikable but he's not really a threat, so targeting a threat may have convinced the swing voters to switch over. Dan's speech was in your face but not entirely false...it does seem weird that Shirin would choose to side with the minority.
Captain_Keeta
Tyler and Sierra suck, I wanted Dan to go home. Also was so funny when he got the puzzle wrong twice.

Hali was hot, sucks seeing her go.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 19:31
Haha, I don't think it would have made sense for Tyler and Sierra to flip though - they'd be at the bottom of an alliance with Joe, Jenn, Shirin, and Hali all being tight. The other alliance is all jumbled so they're not necessarily at the bottom over there.
FireWaterBurn6
I like that Joe keeps dominating challenges. I'm confused though why nobody wants to vote Rodney out? His head was on a platter two episodes ago and now nobody mentions him. I'm not sure why, he doesn't seem very well liked. After Joaquin left I thought for sure Rodney would be next.

Captain_Keeta
Yeah seriously, why is no one voting out Rodney? He's such a tool and I wanna see him pop a testicle before too long.

Joe is awesome, wish they'd stop targeting him.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 00:34
I'm a fan of Joe as well, it's unfortunate that he'll probably have to keep winning immunity in order to stay in the game.
Captain_Keeta
Once Joe loses immunity, he's gone.
Captain_Keeta
Spoilers for 4/15

Dammit all. So sad to see Joe go. Loved how he made a fake immunity idol and Mike asks Jeff if he could "verify" if it was real before the votes. We also saw a different Rodney tonight and it was quite funny. Also loved seeing Dan fall on his ass, was so funny.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 16:55
Agreed, disappointing to see Joe go - the fake idol stuff was a good attempt but he shouldn't have tried to give it to Mike. If he had given it to someone else maybe he would have been able to flip that person to his side. I like Tyler so it was cool to see him win immunity, but at the same time Jenn needed it a lot more so he could give it to Joe. And yeah, the reward challenge was pretty entertaining (particularly Dan and Will).

With Joe out though, I could see that alliance starting to fracture between Mike/Dan/Sierra and Rodney/Carolyn/Will/Tyler. So all of a sudden Shirin and Jenn might go from the bottom to being swing votes.

Rooting for Mike, Tyler, Shirin, and Jenn.
Captain_Keeta
Spoilers for 4/22

Wow! Possibly my most favorite episode yet! Let's start off with Mike almost not getting the letter from home! How about that?! Dan and Mama C were furious but I'm glad he did get the letter. Dan got the clue and it's a great one for sure. Will was an asshole to Shirin and he's definitely made a wrong move. Mike blowing up at everyone was wrong. Sad to see that Jenn is gone but at least she's with Hali and Joe now!

What an episode! Hope you guys liked it as much as I did!
Captain_Keeta
Spoilers for 4/29

Pretty interesting episode. Funny to see Shirin go home finally. Tribal council was intense and Mike almost gave Shirin the hidden immunity necklace. Tyler went through Dan's bag and found out what his clue was. Decent episode.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 16:08
Interesting season for me - it's all very exciting but I just don't care for any of the players except Mike (and Shirin and the no collars but they're all on the jury). Mike's move this round was perfect - he has guaranteed immunity next round and has now created division within that alliance of six.

Will's personal attacks last episode were totally out of line and it's pretty sad that only Mike stood up for Shirin about it. Dan was pretty awful to Shirin too - he likes to make sympathy comments but doesn't actually act on them. Carolyn and Rodney...ugh, just not likable. Sierra is ok I guess....Shirin's comment about Tyler was spot on - "you just sit around and look pretty".

Go Mike!
Captain_Keeta
Spoilers for 5/6

Very sad to see Tyler go. He played a great game! Rodney definitely popped a testicle in rage after he didn't get picked! It was a very funny episode. Glad to see Mike still here. Dan is screwed.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 22:42
Not sure it was that smart of Carolyn to vote out her closest ally. I didn't think Tyler was as big a threat as everyone thought he was. And yes, it was Rodney's birthday...lol.

Jeff did you vote for who you want to come back for second chance Survivor next season? It's on the CBS website.
kalsonberry
Captain_Keeta
Voting now! Thanks for the reminder!
Captain_Keeta
I'd sure love to see my girl Ciera Eastin get back in it. She was a babe!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: